[Drama 2014] Cunning Single Lady 앙큼한 돌싱녀

SongMira

I look forward to Ae Ra doing well in the company and then leaving because Jung Woo can take his drama and shove it.  Seriously he just discounts her working to support him and probably ignores the fact she took out loans for him that he DIDN'T pay because she paid them off...*smh* 
I need all that to come out...and also the miscarriage I'm suspicious of...

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hipployta said: I look forward to Ae Ra doing well in the company and then leaving because Jung Woo can take his drama and shove it.  Seriously he just discounts her working to support him and probably ignores the fact she took out loans for him that he DIDN'T pay because she paid them off...*smh* 

hipployta said: I look forward to Ae Ra doing well in the company and then leaving because Jung Woo can take his drama and shove it.  Seriously he just discounts her working to support him and probably ignores the fact she took out loans for him that he DIDN'T pay because she paid them off...*smh* 

Guest sicknine

h2og said: @sicknine - Were you hiding in CJW's office just like you did with Dr. KDH?  This time you are one step closer to his GQ.  I hope you were not hiding in the restroom...

niruma_tanpopo said: the way CJW build  the  house exactly the way NAR want is showing  that CJW still can't forget her and longing for her deep in his heart. seriously it will break another woman's heart if eventually your husband build the house just like his ex wants.  CJW is not moving on...he builds it especially for NAR. :x

sicknine said: h2og said: @sicknine - Were you hiding in CJW's office just like you did with Dr. KDH?  This time you are one step closer to his GQ.  I hope you were not hiding in the restroom...

kenixoon said: the girl who! said: reyna0804 said:
when did this happened?! from the way AR is dressed...it was when she first went to his office. but this was not what happened...or even if she imagined this with her wild imagination, they didn't show it. maybe they just cut this part out?

Behind cuts of Joo Sang Wook from a recent drama shooting unleashed

Behind cuts of Joo Sang Wook from a recent shooting of drama 'Cunning Single Lady' were unleashed.

Joo Sang Wook is recently casting in MBC drama 'Cunning Single Lady' as 'Cha Jung Woo', and on March 7th, Joo Sang Wook's management agency released new behind cuts of him.

The photos show Joo Sang Wook watching 'Cunning Single Lady' with his cellphone.

El, who is casting in the drama with Joo Sang Wook is also watching it together.

It is said that Joo Sang Wook always monitors himself during his break time.

An official said, "The perfect expressions that Joo Sang Wook is showing in each episode all comes from self-monitoring. Joo Sang Wook never misses monitoring himself, and he monitors himself much more thorough than the staffs do."

Meanwhile, 'Cunning Single Lady' airs on every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 PM.

/Reporting by Jeong Ju-Ri en@starnnews.com

http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=281507

Guest minatsu5

JW just said the exact same word NAR said to him, and the words that hurts him the most. but its very clear that he still loves her. 
loving the fact that he was boring to other girls but not to NAR, even until now, how successful and popular he is but still his eyes and heart are all for NAR.
at first you will gonna question NAR's love for JW but in ep 3 & 4 she really does, if she is a gold digger after JW she might have someone else but not, even now maybe apart of her was also waiting for him. 

Archived