[Drama 2014] Cunning Single Lady 앙큼한 돌싱녀

SongMira

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@JHSandLMJ - I checked out the drama that you recommended since she was the lead actress in it.  It's a good baseline but I will add other factors to CSL since the network and time slot are different.  Thu is definitely a very tough night.  I hope CSL will toughen out tonight since its storyline is beginning to show some real steam...

The first four episodes were so fast that many viewers missed a lot of the turning points in the introductory phase. We are going into the war zone now.  It's the phase where "girls get complicated" with the two main female leads.  Definitely, there will be lots of exciting moments!

I should send my laugh to Ae Ra right now. She is so epic and totally funny. I laughed so hard for this drama and our kyosunim, le me bang my head for watching his character in this drama, he was so devastated and a litle bit weird to face his ex wife as his employee and of course, i'm wandering what happens tonight. :)) :))

q858.gif

How nice of CEO Cha to give his secretary a day-off on his birthday!

CEO Cha provided him with a limo that comes with a driver for his date since he can't live without women!

Guest minatsu5

74J1w.gif

CJW even captured the hearts of the little ones...

They must be thinking a new playmate on TV!

Yj said that JW is boring but when he is with AR he is the opposite just like before. This cutie CJW is so epic!

Guest soompigalz

BIG LOL @ MJ parodying LBH's famous Vega Smartphone CF "단언컨대" on her mom restaurant promotion =))

Heres if u want to see the original CF

They did lots of this parody in korea, i saw fews on gag concert and infinite challenge, so epic :))

I just watched it with c subs and when I was done, I can't believe it was over. Felt so short. I wanted to see more. I love all these OTP scenes... This is war, and well... NAR is definitely on the losing end. LOL She may have inflicted surface wounds on him through her petty revenge (hilarious btw) but in return, she got inadvertently sideswiped at the end... A little blindside. Which btw leads me to say, where did CJW learn to improve his voice so much? I need to sign up my kiddos - there is only so many slightly sharp and slightly flat Let is Go songs I can listen too. CJW is now a super singer lol. I will watch the episode again before I comment further... The thing that stood out to me the most was CJW can be appreciative of what others have done for him in the past and present. So it is confusing that he seemed to not have acknowledge to his wife or himself, just how much she did for him when they were married and going through tough times. Aiya... Anyhow, I think I mentioned this before, but for some reason, I keep thinking back to PR and how it feels similar in that a secretly divorce couple gets thrown together again, and it's hard not to care about each other in small ways - especially when a bad breakup was partially caused by misunderstandings and extreme circumstances. CJW has small moments where he just barely shows me that he still does care for her. But I find it personally hard to read him. I like JSW playing a flustered CEO around NAR - it's just a little cute. NAR - please make him squirm just a little. :) he built up a lot of defense walls regarding her and it seems like she is chipping away at it very slowly.

2014031225549245.jpg2014031225549245.jpgI wonder why MY was upset because NAR messed up her own brother's future...NAR's brother was an A student until 8th grade. But something happened to NAR's brother because of his sister...

20140313003707415.jpg
GYJ likes CJW's nerdy look... She said he's cute!  Awesome...At least, everything turned out better for CJW even during his rough times because of GYJ...

20140313103113682.jpg
Likewise for Secretary Gil... he was totally caught off guard with his boss' nerdy pix...But Cutie GIL is just so efficient. He found the IP address right away!
He only knew his boss from stage 3!  That was after the divorce... 

Archived