UPDATED-Lee Hom’s daughter arrives early

sugarplum892

Lee Hom publicly declares his love for wife at concert
Posted Image
Taiwanese heartthrob Wang Lee Hom loves his wife so much that he publicly declared his affection on Saturday during a concert in Nanning, Guangxi.

At the climax of his concert, the singer songwriter announced that he wanted to dedicate the song 'Forever Love' to his wife Lee Jinglei. It was widely known that the song was their love song. He even declared: 'Just like how all of you have always supported me, I will always support and protect Jinglei, because she is the kindest person I've ever met! To love is to cherish and protect.'

His first concert after getting married was met with blessings from fans, who decorated lighted boards that read: 'Congratulations!' and 'Happy marriage!'

Touched by the strong support, he said to his fans: 'It has been a memorable week. Besides having found my lifelong happiness, I've also seen the great support I have from my fans!'

Jinglei was unable to accompany him on his trip due to her studies. The graduate student from Columbia was in media spotlight recently due to rumours that sparked off when Lee Hom announcement of marriage.

Since that announcement 12 days ago, Jinglei has not appeared in public. In response to all the speculations, Lee Hom has defended her firmly.

However, when he arrived in Nanning for rehearsals the day before the concert, he was not wearing his wedding ring, piquing media interest again.

But he did not respond to media queries that ensued, answering only with 'thank you's. His manager explained that as Lee Hom needed to play several instruments and dance during the concert, it was not convenient for him to be wearing his wedding ring.

Posted Image
Source

well granted i loved him first! AHEM lol i'm so very happy that's he's found happiness and i hope they have a wonderful married life together :) <3

• 2 weeks later...

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Hom's rare public display of affectionThe 37-year-old was seen being lovey-dovey with his wife of one month.

Posted Image

Taiwanese heartthrob Lee Hom made headlines again, this time over behaving intimately with his newly-wed wife, Lee Jinglei at a post-concert celebration during Christmas Eve.

The two lovebirds were seen sitting side-by-side and whispering to each other's ear from time to time, publicly displaying their affections.

According to a Taiwanese report, the place was very noisy thus Lee Hom and Jinglei had to be very close in order to converse.

This follows the couple's high profile love story, with the singer-songwriter bringing her to his concert in Jinan, China just two days before the incident.

During the concert, Lee Hom also declared his love by pointing to Jinglei, who was seated at a corner, when he sang lines from his romantic ballad 'Heartbeat'.

Fans were happy for them and even asked for a 'little Lee Hom' soon.
Source

• 4 months later...

class="svtitle" style="font-size: 30px; margin: 3px 0px 14px; padding: 0px; line-height: 1.2em; font-weight: normal; clear: both; display: inline;"Lee Hom and wife expecting a baby boy? class="svtitle" style="font-size: 30px; margin: 3px 0px 14px; padding: 0px; line-height: 1.2em; font-weight: normal; clear: both; display: inline;"Lee Hom revealed that his baby’s nickname is “Wang Yi”, leading to speculations that his wife is having a boyLee Hom, Lee Jinglei

American-born Chinese singer Lee Hom recentlyannounced that his wife, Lee Jinglei, is five months pregnant, and it is now being speculated that the baby is a boy.

During an interview at the after-party for his concert in Xi’an, China, Lee Hom couldn’t hide his excitement as he recounted how he screamed and cried when he found out that his wife was pregnant, and said he is thankful to God for gifting him with such a perfect present.

When the reporter asked about the child’s gender, Lee Hom was unwilling to give details, only saying that he has already thought of a nickname for his child, “Wang Yi”.

Is the masculine name hinting that the child is a boy? Lee Hom hastily clarified that if it turned out to be a girl, he’ll change the “Yi” character to something more feminine.

Jinglei also made an appearance at the after-party, along with a cake to celebrate Lee Hom’s birthday. When fans saw her, they immediately chorused, “Congratulations Er Sao (Second Brother’s wife) for getting pregnant!”

After the couple thanked Lee Hom’s fans, the latter held  Jinglei’s hand as he cut the cake, and even kissed her on the forehead twice, displaying their happiness for all to see.

Although this will be his first time being a dad, Lee Hom isn’t worried about taking care of the kid. As he was the one who had brought his little brother up, he’s more than familiar with changing diapers and preparing milk. He hopes to be able to accompany Jinglei when she gives birth and record the birthing process.

Additionally, it has been confirmed that Jinglei will be giving birth and going through confinement in Taiwan.

Lee Hom, Lee Jinglei

Source

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Char27

awwww they look so elated ... i'm so happy that Lee Hom is seattling down and having a family of his own. Granted i'm so jealous of his beautiful seeing as i was convinced i was gonna marry him when i was 13 lol .... 
Congrats to the happy family :)

• 3 weeks later...

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Wang Leehom is taking a short break for his first bornWang Leehom is taking a short break for his first born

Excited about the birth of his very first child, singer-songwriter Wang Leehom recently revealed that he will be taking a short hiatus so that he can accompany wife, Jinglei during her pregnancy period.

According to Sina's Daily News, the singer, who finished his Music-Man II "Fired Up" World Tour in Beijing on 14 June, revealed that his wife is currently six months pregnant and is scheduled to give birth in August.

When asked about the gender of his first born, Leehom said that he decided not to disclose it to the public for the time being.

"I didn't want to know it at first, but it doesn't matter to me if it's a girl or a boy. I love all children regardless the gender," said the singer.

Meanwhile, Leehom also performed his latest song, "One Over Seven Billion" at the concert, for which he dedicated the song to his wife.

Leehom explained the meaning behind the title, "There are over seven billion people in this world, and the chances of me being with the one I love is 1 over 7 billion."

"I am so lucky to have found her," he enthused.

Source

• 3 weeks later...

class="svtitle" style="font-size: 30px; margin: 3px 0px 14px; padding: 0px; line-height: 1.2em; font-weight: normal; clear: both; display: inline;"Lee Hom’s daughter arrives early class="svtitle" style="font-size: 30px; margin: 3px 0px 14px; padding: 0px; line-height: 1.2em; font-weight: normal; clear: both; display: inline;"Lee Hom’s wife, Lee Jinglei, gave birth to their daughter on WednesdayLee Hom, Lee Jinglei

Lee Hom is now a daddy!

Yesterday, the 38-year-old announced through his management agency that his wife, Lee Jinglei, had successfully given birth to a baby girl named Wang Jia Li. He had accompanied his wife throughout the whole birthing process, and both mother and daughter are well.

Lee Hom gushed: “So love at first sight really exists! [i’ve] wished for my own child since I was young. Today, [my] wish was finally fulfilled.”

He also attached a picture of him and his wife making a heart shape with their hands, framing their baby’s tiny feet. The sweet “family photo” had fans leaving comments to congratulate the happy family.

However, the baby’s arrival in July, when Lee Hom and Jinglei had only gotten married on November 27 last year, caused speculations that she was conceived before marriage. The singer’s agency refuted these rumours: “The original due date was set to be next month, but the baby arrived a month earlier.”

They also revealed that the Wang family will be staying in America for the time being, and will only return to Taiwan after Jinglei, 28, is done recuperating. They will not be revealing little Jia Li’s weight and height in order to protect her.

Lee Hom, Lee Jinglei

Source

Archived