Nichkhun Horvejkul

Guest svnpnk

O_______________O! he's freakin' cute.

i went into this thread thinking "oh i bet he's just an ordinary boy" and then i see his picture..

yup, i'll be stalking him. hopefully. XD

he looks like yunho. sort of.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest epique.

i've been stalking this thread everyday <3

i'm not going to hide anymore ! xD

i love him.

@13Beloved - <_< that's quite rude don't you think ? you could call him averagelooking & overrated but don't you think you're pushing it when you're saying he has no talent ? 2PM focuses on dancing then singing - they're an idol group. he's awesome at dancing and that's the reason why JYP might have chosen him. so try and not bash him. i know you're stating an opinion - but i hope you understand what i'm saying. :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE ! :D

Guest kanako28

haha yay. let's not hide anymore and keep this thread alive!

he's seriously growing on me, his little actions and such are so cute.

to not make this post a spam.. =D

081226 2PM KBS Music Bank - Instead of saying goodbye

9035dy.jpg

vzecth.jpg

credits as labelled + Bestiz + 2PM official thread

• 5 weeks later...

omg, thank you for the pictures!!!

this guy is absolutely gorgeous! I'm totally in love with him!

His English is also so good, yay. I can't stop listening to his thai solo: We Become One.

anyone knows if there are english fansites/forums about him? thanks =)

Guest Beanut♥Putter

aegyo~ his in 2pm ryt? he looks like a young seo min woo to me.i'm not really into 2pm guys,because i don't know them that much,but i think he's good in singing .

I agree that he's a bit overated.

He's way to white. it's kinda :crazy:, but he's got good skin though. Just too white.

When he speaks english he's arrogant and comes off rude. But he acts all cute.

I also found it really annoying and irritating when he was in Korea for a couple months and he started speaking english with a full blown KOREAN accent. When he didnt even speak korean much.

His look is ordinary too lol. I have guy friends(yes multiple friends) that look similar to him. Except they're not 6'2 foot tall.

However.. he's the only member of 2pm who actually has a presence though lol....

Maby because he's not korean so I pay attention to him more.

Anyway just my 10cents.

^

Hahaha! Love your comment. I bet you don't really know things about his working in Korean Ent. If you do, you wouldn't have said such thing.

I also found it really annoying and irritating when he was in Korea for a couple months and he started speaking english with a full blown KOREAN accent. When he didnt even speak korean much.

He has been in Korea for more than 2.5 years (well almost 3 years now) not just a couple months as you mentioned. He speaks Korean almost all the time these days on every TV show and interview. Foreign fans like me would be so happy if he speaks English rather than Korean because I can understand what he says.

About the ordinary look you said. Hmmm.... OK! OK! He's just the ordinary look who's on the Top 10 ranking of Handsome Star and the 17th rank of Super Idol you must have. Well! That's just ordinary.

Anyway just my 10cents.

Well, I've got nothing to say when I read up to this sentence. :crazy::blush:

I don't think you have spent enough time to get to know him that good. Seems like you just pop up with these opinion after having seen him in some clips or shows. Taking your time, then you'll know he's real and straightforward (if you call this as being rude, then I have no idea). I've never seen him being rude or act all cute. In other way, I think sometimes he tries to act like a bad boy because he thinks it would look fun.

Uhm, what?

He was in JYP for years, not months. He grew up in Thailand so his American accent wasn't that perfect to begin with. He had to speak Korean on a daily basis while in Korea. -_-

ahahah he's so cute in the third picture here, i see someone's hand trying to take his water away and he's like "nooooo...." he drinks water from a straw? hahahha

i don't think he's overrated at all, he's in more show to improve his korean. He's a very good person so please don't say hurtful things about him ^^

i wanna meet him one day hehheeh and the gangs of 2pm too!!

Guest hunnyy_x3

Khun is such a cuutieee

never thought he'd be thai though

he looks korean in a way ^^'' ahahha

i hope to see more of him;]

he was so cute in Idol World with FT Island <3

Guest naturefairy

what????he's actually from thailand..

huhu...i never knew that,when i watched YSMM 2, i thought he's a korean that grew up oversea...

neway..he's cute :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lil_miss_kawaii

Ahh chinese

thought so

he looks chinese in the last pcture :P

but i dont think he looks thai

i thort he was ixed white / chinese!!

haha

hes cute tho! very babyfaced ^_^

Archived