[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

On 3/26/2016 at 8:36 AM, rachelyun said:

YSY is already busy filming a drama, if he join 1N2D he will be recording simultaneously both. Even if he gets popular, I don't think he would left 1D2D just because popularity, he usually take only one work per year, even in his peak (during Kim Tak Gu times) he never got too busy... or break a commitment... not even with his last variety show that was a failure, he stayed until last, unlike other members...

I totally understand people getting worried, I'm pretty worried as his fan, he is definitely not a comedian, and he's boring when he feels akward. He's young but he's more comfortable around old guys, so I think he's not what viewers want to see...plus looks like the group is already "completed", is his situation like Kwanghee's in Infinity challenge? :( I feel they wanted him because his good image after his military service like a Song Joong Ki affordable option :( ... I hope this is only a rumor... but 90% of his casting rumors ended up being true... so sorry for being an intruder here, but that's how it is...

Btw I want to watch some episodes to understand better, (the whole thing is impossible) could you recommend me some of them? :) 

I think that a more laid-back personality fits this season more (a person who is too hyper doesn't really suit the members of 1N2D anyway), so, in my opinion, if ever YSY really did become a member, I believe he'd fit well with them (look at John Park). Being a comedian or someone who talks a lot isn't really a necessary characteristics for a 1N2D member, but as long as one doesn't worry much about his image (i.e, Kim Joo Hyuk) then he's pretty much in for me. :) Also, anyone who gets added to a group of friends would always feel awkward, but time will fix this all... and since all the members hangout together a lot and group chats often, I think this would make anyone feel welcome in a short time. :D 

If you want to see how members blend-in with different personalities, try watching those with guests in them (specifically, episodes 91 - 93: We Can See Korea Trip), and I'd like to recommend my personal faves haha: Episodes 15 - 16 (Non-smoking trip), 23 - 24 (Deja vu Trip), 76 - 78 (Travelling with Female Friends), 101-103 (Intern Member Choo Shin Soo), and 112-115 (Harbin Special)... Anyways, I'd recommend all haha :D 

• Like 9

@aileenrae32

well even Joo Hyuk worry too much of his image for me he already did his best the times he still a member.he already let go of his image as Young Goo since beginning even before Yaps showing his body...he becomes a mermaid and still do the many embarrassing degrading for his image ..he could have left much earlier if he only care about his image :mellow:

ignore me im just super protective of Joo Hyuk and he will forever be my bias even long time no longer in this show :P

im watching again the health check up trip..even the show keep feeding them many food also at weird hours but they do concern about the members health and maybe they do discuss with with the health expert with the foods they feed...though i do fear for defconn most of time he push himself too much with eating challenge

well i won't be comparing the new member with gutaeng..he don't need to be younger version or be another gutaeng...it better that new person young or old will have their own identity and nickname in the show..im not worrying how the member/staff gonna be with the new guy im sure they will be welcoming...even our opinion as international fans might won't do much difference since it still the knetz who contribute to the rating that gonna make noise for the team.

but Yoo pd is not the type gonna waver even the reaction is negative just look at how he trust Junho and don't let him go at one of lowest point for Junho career..he will always defend whoever the member getting criticise or attack by the typical haters group of knetz.it also still up to the new member to prove himself that he capable to charm the audience and create his own miracle in the show..

yeah it predictable and normal in beginning there would be some negative reaction from older viewer who already get used with only 5 members strong chemistry now even if someone like Kim Soo Hyun come as new permanent member im sure there still people disagree lol.

but it better to have the new member come now than wait too long and become harder to enter the frame later...if it really YSY since he have good image in Korea he might do good since beginning and if he truly committed and sincere in his role im sure he will be received nicely later on..even member like Jongmin able survive the hate he get since joining back after army and being loved by majority of audience now..so give the new member some time to fit in the group....i myself might not feeling too welcoming in beginning as fan of original ot6 tbh but im not gonna dislike new member right away and try to give him chance to shine on his own and later i might become his fan myself...sorry for rambling im just bored waiting for new ep to come :P

@rachelyun too many ep to recommend lol...well the ep i remember now and i love the manly trip,health check-up tour,non-smoking trip,non posession trip,to your houses,seoul trip&harbin trip if you looking for heartwarming,pohang trip,SNU trip,Pollack special,Bal-ri trip,OST trip,camping trip,food race trip,female special trip,exhausted friend special and many more lol..there too many..well you can find the ep through wikipedia since i have bad memory to say what ep is what number XD well the ep with the members doing team work as a group rather than the famous 3 vs 3 thing is more my personal fave ep tbh..i maybe the only one and the unpopular opinion who not a fan of 3G vs LTE and prefer where they work as group not against each other

• Like 11

Hi everyone! This is my first post here, but actually I've been a fan of 1n2d ever since 2011 haha. I used to be a silent reader of this thread and the 2nd season thread but finally I decided to join in to fangirl this show with you guys :D

By the way, am I the only one here who wants Jo Jin Woong to be the new member? I've just watched his episode on RM and I think he's got a great variety personality LOL. Not to mention he's actually the same age with Tae Hyun (I was really surprised the first time I heard that) but then again I guess he can't since he must be busy shooting movies here and there :(

• Like 8

Guest chocmagma
10 hours ago, kayefaye said:
  Reveal hidden contents

They called Joo-hyuk! :bawling:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XV8KLUSoZtg

MOD EDIT: Please do NOT quote images.

My feels when I heard his voice :bawling: Hyung-nim I miss youuuuuuu!

At 1:00 - 1:06 :

Junho: Hyung-nim, you're at home?

Joohyuk: Haaaa

Junho: Hyung, if you're just staying at home, you should really come to 2 Days 1 Night.

LOL!

Hello @SheraSora! Welcome to this thread. Pls feel at home :blush:

In Yoo PD I trust! I will welcome everyone Yoo PD and the crew choose to be a new member of this family. They must have reasons.

Almost everyone favor Jo Jin Woong to be a new member. If that's true I will be soooooo happy. But since he is so popular now, I'm not sure he can join this team. He must be busy with filming. Can we get Lee Je Hoon instead? Since he is so handsome :) But, I think he is not a variety person. He was quite shy in Happy Together. But maybe he has changed, right?

@rachelyun I recommend you to watch the very first episode of season 3. Even I still re-watch that first episode. They seem awkward, but there's something that make this season interesting.

• Like 9

@francisutaOMG if it's going to be Lee Je Hoon I'll go to Korea myself and hug Yoo PD LOL :joy: I think he's quite mischievous in Signal BTS videos. Maybe he's the kind of person who'll show his funny side when he's comfortable enough. I approve either Jo Jin Woong or Lee Je Hoon (or anyone that Yoo PD trust). Back then, I didn't know anyone from 1N2D S3 except Cha Tae Hyun and Kim Jong Min yet now.. I love all of them equally :heart:

• Like 5

lol i think i just say few post back it would be nice if they can called Joo hyuk in the show and they really did :phew:

tbh i blame this 5 people for making it harder for me to move on when they pretty much never stop mentioning him every chance they got since he left and now even calling they totally not letting him go easily lmao

stop doing this to me im suppose to be mentally prepared for future new member announcement

well would be nice if the Signal boys can guest but to be permanent members with their current soaring popularity kinda hard esp aren't they would be getting more&more acting offers somehow after Signal success..don't get me wrong i love both of them since im Signal fan lol i would be more than happy to have them it just i think they definitely bombed with movie/drama offers left and right so kinda difficult to sign on long term commitment with 1n2d...but of course it not impossible since CTH can film both 1n2d and producer/his movie but the drama being in same broadcast station def help in scheduling since kbs would never let cth go lol..but as long the actor willing todo this show they can make it work of course

• Like 6

@salzhaha now I couldn't help but daydreaming a 1N2DxSignal special episode :bawling: 

Is it too much to expect 1N2D to add a new member for a new dynamic and bring Kim Joo Hyuk back at the same time? I guess it's impossible, right? It will be hard for them to divide the group then :sweatingbullets: 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, SheraSora said:

@salzhaha now I couldn't help but daydreaming a 1N2DxSignal special episode :bawling: 

Is it too much to expect 1N2D to add a new member for a new dynamic and bring Kim Joo Hyuk back at the same time? I guess it's impossible, right? It will be hard for them to divide the group then :sweatingbullets: 

THAT WOULD BE MORE THAN FREAKING AWESOME I LOVE SIGNAL SO MUCH I NEED A SECOND SEASON(OFF TOPIC)

THOUGH SIGNAL IS TVN DRAMA BUT BUT YESSS IT WOULD BE SO GREAT HAVING SIGNAL ACTORS AS SPECIAL GUEST MAYBE THEY CAN DO THE SIGNAL THEME LIKE TRACING THE PAST IM SURE YOO PD CAPABLE TO DO THAT WITH HOW HE HANDLE SEOUL&HARBIN SPECIAL :P 

well the reason they need new member because they need the balance for game for 3 vs 3..like in Harbin they can do 2 vs 2 because Junho is absent though they can always go for 8 members for 4 vs 4 in case maybe KJHyuk would comeback someday but they already have 6ppl so they can recruit another one with gutaeng lol(in my dream)

it just with the members keep mentioning him since he left,they even get him as narrator&gutaeng himself in interview is not against the idea of coming back just saying wanna refined himselffirst and Yoo pd say he will take him back if he wanna come back lol is like opening some future door&hope/dream that he could come back...he obviously still in great relation with both members and staffs...yes i blame those guys for keeping my hopes up since i would have move on last year if they never mentioned him anywhere lol...of course gutaeng may not be the perfect type for variety that willing to not caring about image&do anything but still he is special variety type different from the usual so it refreshing to see someone like him in 1n2d..though i do understand he getting much older it is harder to do this kind of show :( well we can always dream lol

• Like 7

13 hours ago, salz said:

@aileenrae32

well even Joo Hyuk worry too much of his image for me he already did his best the times he still a member.he already let go of his image as Young Goo since beginning even before Yaps showing his body...he becomes a mermaid and still do the many embarrassing degrading for his image ..he could have left much earlier if he only care about his image :mellow:

ignore me im just super protective of Joo Hyuk and he will forever be my bias even long time no longer in this show :P

im watching again the health check up trip..even the show keep feeding them many food also at weird hours but they do concern about the members health and maybe they do discuss with with the health expert with the foods they feed...though i do fear for defconn most of time he push himself too much with eating challenge

well i won't be comparing the new member with gutaeng..he don't need to be younger version or be another gutaeng...it better that new person young or old will have their own identity and nickname in the show..im not worrying how the member/staff gonna be with the new guy im sure they will be welcoming...even our opinion as international fans might won't do much difference since it still the knetz who contribute to the rating that gonna make noise for the team.

but Yoo pd is not the type gonna waver even the reaction is negative just look at how he trust Junho and don't let him go at one of lowest point for Junho career..he will always defend whoever the member getting criticise or attack by the typical haters group of knetz.it also still up to the new member to prove himself that he capable to charm the audience and create his own miracle in the show..

yeah it predictable and normal in beginning there would be some negative reaction from older viewer who already get used with only 5 members strong chemistry now even if someone like Kim Soo Hyun come as new permanent member im sure there still people disagree lol.

but it better to have the new member come now than wait too long and become harder to enter the frame later...if it really YSY since he have good image in Korea he might do good since beginning and if he truly committed and sincere in his role im sure he will be received nicely later on..even member like Jongmin able survive the hate he get since joining back after army and being loved by majority of audience now..so give the new member some time to fit in the group....i myself might not feeling too welcoming in beginning as fan of original ot6 tbh but im not gonna dislike new member right away and try to give him chance to shine on his own and later i might become his fan myself...sorry for rambling im just bored waiting for new ep to come :P

Ah. But Kim Joo Hyuk may care about his image, but he still participated in the games right? That's what I meant, sorry for the misunderstanding. ;) 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, chocmagma said:

My feels when I heard his voice :bawling: Hyung-nim I miss youuuuuuu!

At 1:00 - 1:06 :

Junho: Hyung-nim, you're at home?

Joohyuk: Haaaa

Junho: Hyung, if you're just staying at home, you should really come to 2 Days 1 Night.

So that was what Junho said. Kkkkkk

Yes, Hyung, just come back if you have nothing for weekend :w00t:

• Like 7

gRXUdPQ.jpg

KBS HAPPY SUNDAY 160327 (+ 1.6%)

14.1 % 160327

LAST WEEK 

12.5% 160320

-------------------------

============

1ST  SINGLE SLOT 

----------------

2)KBS TROS E123 160327 (+ 1.6%)

13.1% 160327 

LAST WEEK 

11.5% 160320

=============

1) MBC MASK  KING (+2.8%)

16.3% 160327

LAST WEEK 

13.5% 160320

---------------------

3)SBS RM (-1.0%)

5.4 % 160327 

LAST WEEK 

6.4% 160320

-----------------------

2ND  SLOT 

Emi1rCb.jpg

1) KBS 1N2D S3 E116 (+2.0%)

16.8% 160327 

LAST WEEK 

14.8% 160320 

===============

2) SBS KPOPSTAR S5 (+ 0.2 )

11.5% 160327

LAST WEEK 

11.3 % 160320

---------------------

3) MBC REAL MEN 

10.0% 160327

LAST WEEK 

12.2 % 160320 

----------------------

uvAdZN4.png

this morning trending

1) alpha =---- gms 

8 1n2d 

• Like 10

Woah....congrats with the rating!

I think Harbin trip is some sort of turning point of the show. It's not only about traveling and promoting the country now. It's no longer just about food, culture and nature. But it gets deeper with humanity and patrioticism.

Not only Koreans, but most of us international fans also were touched, shaken, woken up and reminded once again, the sacrifices of people before us, the freedom fighters, founding fathers or even the red cross doctors and nurses. 

That trip also established Yoo PD as one of the best variety PDs. Well, in my opinion, there are only 2, the other is Na PD. He's not only Na PD junior, minion, successor or whatever people call it, in 1N2D. He is THE PD of 1N2D. Period. If I were Na PD, I will shake his hands with respect, pat him on the shoulder with pride and see him as my fierce competitor.

Patiently waiting for subbed episode.

And the news about the 6th new member.

• Like 9

Great for the ratings! I was oping the rerun would score a very high rating too but they may have downloaded or streamed the episode, in any case last week's rerun scored 6.5%, a little higher than the previous weeks. I agree with @jayne1874, Harbin can easily be considered a legendary episode. Yoo PD definitely walks in his own shadow. 

• Like 7