Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

btw what's kingkong ent official youtube channel..? tried to google it but no luck..

Their channel is kingkongentainment

I'm replying through my phone thus can't put in the link. Maybe the reason you can't find it due to the spelling? :))

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe "The Worst Drama of 2013" is actually using YET AGAIN YYS as a promotion for their So Called Special episodes Just Like They did for the Whole Drama back in October When It was about to start. They always use the pretty face for the promotional work. I seriously hope No Cider from Korea will bother to watch this special despite them using YYS as a promotion so They will see What rating means. Seriously Hope so.
Wow That "Booyah" girl has something against us that is not even funny. Now DC bashers Who bash YYS, Are actually YYS crazy fans pretending to be JW's fans Because They want to bad name JW and his fans.LOL Seriously. Never Mind Those DCers were people threatening the Staff That They will come and get them If T wasn't the end game and They were the ones attacking any CB fans in there and would call them names after names. Now That "Booyah" is actually claiming to feel sorry for YYS because He attracts Crazy fans.LOL WOW just WOW LOL

Guest sassychic

zannloo said:

alayna said:

I saw a post in weibo saying that YYS will guesting in tvN Taxi talk show and itwill be aired in January. Is it confirmed?
Hope that he will appear alone...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

according to baidu, he WILL BE appearing ALONE....

Kim Sung Kyun and Jung Woo filmed together, it will be an episode abouttheir filming experience with the Reply casts while YYS's will beabout him and his acting career, not just a reply-centric episode
filming is already done and is scheduled to air on jan 

FYEAH IM DAMN HAPPY I WANNA KNOW MORE ABOUT YYS AND SEE HIMBEING A DORK :x

Good, i dont want him to be on the show and talk about that DAMN drama

Guys, do you know where an can watch WoftBoy promotion event clips or BTS? i want some bromance between Joong Ki

and Yeon Seok

(I think its in the page one of this thread)

Guest sassychic

I can't believe "The Worst Drama of 2013" is actually using YET AGAIN YYS as a promotion for their So Called Special episodes Just Like They did for the Who Drama back in October. They always use their pretty face for the promotional work. I seriously hope No Cider from Korea will bother to watch this special despite them using YYS as a promotion so They will see What rating means. Seriously Hope so.

Wow That "Booyah" girl has something against us that is not even funny. Now DC bashers Who bash YYS, Are actually YYS crazy fans pretending to be JW's fans Because They want to bad name JW and his fans.LOL Seriously. Never Mind Those were people threatening the Staff to come and get them If T wasn't the end game. Now That "Booyah" is actually claiming to feel sorry for YYS because He attracts Crazy fans.LOL 

Your right buddy..dont worry..I will not watch that special..I even told my friend who is a cb shipper not to bother watch tvn..

chilbonger said: Hi guys. I'm newbie here.. This is my first post.. Sorry for my bad English coz I'm from Indonesia..
I felt so miserable for two days after I watched the ending.. But then I rewatched and tried to see it in a different way.. Finally I can take a moral lesson from that ridiculous ending
Chilbong is nice, sweet, loyal, mature, good looking and a succesful athlete.. His only lack is being stupid for loving a girl who loved other guy.. His one side love for 6 years..
and that damn girl didnt give straight answer to Chilbong for 6 years.. being lovey dovey with him but her heart to other guy..
In the end, she just said to him "thanks for liking me. When I have a baby I'll tell them that most famous person in korea liked me" <-- LOL!!
There's a better girl who love Chilbong wholeheartedly and they end up as a happy and rich family :)
even the girl who not be named & her husband rent Chilbong's house and ask him a discount coz they are really poor.. LOL.. The most ridiculous ending!! XD
One thing that I learned from Reply 1994.. You'll end up with a person deserves you.. Chilbong is the most perfect guy and the girl who not be named didnt deserve him and because of her stupid choice, she end being poor... very poor..
So if you want a husband like Chilbong, you must be nice like him :D
Hope my post can make you all feel better.. :D

Guest sassychic

Because NetizenBuzz can't gave us justice:

"AM1994 Kim Jae-joon=Trash, Go Ara's husband is Jung Woo as expected" (http://news.nate.com/view/20131228n11678?mid=n1008)
1. *tears* I feel sorry for Chilbong… He liked her for 7 years, but it was one-sided from start to end. (+900, -406)
2. Yoo Yun Suk said thank you on his twitter, but his fans are giving the actor a bad name. (; border-color: initial; ">3. The maturity level of Yoo Yun Suk's fans are shown by all the online comments.

I want YYS next drama with uri Queen MCW please..saeguk is nice but it can b tiring..we need rom com.. a happy cheerful YYS..can we hav a nice, dorky n fun guy as a male lead pd-niim n writer-niim? I'm tired of arrogant, genius, bossy male lead..lololol..a street smart guy will b interesting instead .keke

Guest sassychic

I want YYS next drama with uri Queen MCW please..saeguk is nice but it can b tiring..we need rom com.. a happy cheerful YYS..can we hav a nice, dorky n fun guy as a male lead pd-niim n writer-niim? I'm tired of arrogant, genius, bossy male lead..lololol..a street smart guy will b interesting instead .keke

Gosh I like that idea..I love our queen chaewon..YYS and chaewon can really pull an emotions.

ftbluepm said: I'm happy because more and more people find, come and join this thread
This thread is like a hospital (sorry for mentioning this, i can't find a better metaphor, i'm sorry for remind you guys of that "every-one-ends-up-in-the-hospital-in-ep20-ep21" drama again) and chilbongers are like victim, we are wounded, we have been shot right in the heart. Now we all come find this thread to be cured, to be healed.
I love you guys so much!

I think The slap in the face will be another director casting YYS as a character name "Kim Jae Joon" nickname ChilBong with the exact same personality and He adds a character calls Trash and Na Jung and He goes for all the voids that was in this Drama and make a perfect Drama out of this unfinished drama. This Time He shows to this Director that Ending NJ with CB would be a "Natural" and "Comfortable" ending,Not the other way around Because CB as a husband would fill all those voids and mistakes They had in this Worst drama of 2013. It would be even more perfect If GAR will be casted in this new Drama. Now That's What I would pay to watch.LOL

chilbonger said: Hi guys. I'm newbie here.. This is my first post.. Sorry for my bad English coz I'm from Indonesia..
I felt so miserable for two days after I watched the ending.. But then I rewatched and tried to see it in a different way.. Finally I can take a moral lesson from that ridiculous ending
Chilbong is nice, sweet, loyal, mature, good looking and a succesful athlete.. His only lack is being stupid for loving a girl who loved other guy.. His one side love for 6 years..
and that damn girl didnt give straight answer to Chilbong for 6 years.. being lovey dovey with him but her heart to other guy..
In the end, she just said to him "thanks for liking me. When I have a baby I'll tell them that most famous person in korea liked me" <-- LOL!!
There's a better girl who love Chilbong wholeheartedly and they end up as a happy and rich family :)
even the girl who not be named & her husband rent Chilbong's house and ask him a discount coz they are really poor.. LOL.. The most ridiculous ending!! XD
One thing that I learned from Reply 1994.. You'll end up with a person deserves you.. Chilbong is the most perfect guy and the girl who not be named didnt deserve him and because of her stupid choice, she end being poor... very poor..
So if you want a husband like Chilbong, you must be nice like him :D
Hope my post can make you all feel better.. :D

Sorry I just read @day_dreamer post want to make twitter and tumblr... @sehunah can help with tumblr...

@sassychic with FB...

Sorry wrong typo, I mean @yeonseok411_IFC or @yeonseok411_IntFC? Or any ideas?

And we can inform our project too through FB, twitter, and tumblr

Guest nadeshiko7

mncmonic said: ftbluepm said: I'm happy because more and more people find, come and join this thread
This thread is like a hospital (sorry for mentioning this, i can't find a better metaphor, i'm sorry for remind you guys of that "every-one-ends-up-in-the-hospital-in-ep20-ep21" drama again) and chilbongers are like victim, we are wounded, we have been shot right in the heart. Now we all come find this thread to be cured, to be healed.
I love you guys so much!

Guest adniRose

@chappykoo stealing your gif...:Dtumblr_mym58xfoWl1r3zbxgo5_250.gif

i hope the Lee KwangJa lady can invite him to the Running show.. YYS's personality is so fit in with variety show..! this guy can talk non-stop... lol..sooo cant wait to see him in Taxi..
and i love how he's close with the besties chinggu Lee KwangSoo and Song JoongKi..

For those of you guys who couldn't download SAW/GOLDEN AGE from Sendspace you can watch it online and/or download HERE

credit @saturn.

I already have nightmares with female ghosts who cry OOOPPAAA YAAAAHHHH at night while rattling chains in my attic. THIS SHORT MOVIE WON'T HELP.

xoxo

Archived