Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chappykoo

guys finally i finished reply drama :))

and i got to say yys outshines everyone in ep 18 19 20 21 even though his story is like a bad accident but gee he nailed it!and i still bawled my eyes out during ep 20 21 chilbong is so sad :(( but yeonseokssi acting is a top notch! no wonder almost all people whether they are team chilbong,team trash,team haitai,team povely,team bingrae also teared up seeing him cried like that..

hell i cried when i see his lonely refrigerator..

and i personally think half ep 21 is just bad but the other half is a good one because i gotta remember the good old first 10 ep of reply..sigh

@zannloo hello new avatar! :)) i already got used to aegyo taesuh but you changed it to CB already? thanks for the update!!!

yys in hanbam!!yaaayy!!biases in one tv show!!i want to see mc sooyoung fangirling over yys :)) gosh i hope she is chilbong team! she usually fangirling over cute guys that appear on hanbam hahah..wanna see that!!

hmm seems like yeonseokssi is so busy this year..after filmings he will be busy promoting movies,press conferences and lets hope they will promote those movies through variety shows! just like what he did with werewolf/architecture/born to sing :)

Guest chappykoo

before i go..i wanna say that yoo yeon seok is like a ball of sunshine esp when he put on a huge bright smile face..yeoniverse,jalja~~

Guest lightingstar

has anyone watch engsub version of epilogue 2, it has been released on viki and koreandrama, here are linkshttp://www.viki.com/videos/1028465v-reply-1994-episode-23
http://koreandrama.com/answer-me-1994-epilogue-episode-2/

and after watching it with sub, it is revealed that the conversation between our YYS and GAR when they are in the car is about TAXI show. :)) First they talk to each other like they are in TAXI show in which YYS is MC and GAR is guest. Then YYS said that "I want to drive this TAXI" (i think he means that "I want to be on the show TAXI" :)) ) And eventually it is turned out that he is really on TAXI :)). This scene is on the first day of Reply 94 filming (yeah one question raised, this is the scene where Najung drive her father's car with Chilbong in ep 19, why it is filmed on the very first day of filming???) 
come back to the reality shows, remember in one bts in epilogue 1, YYS and GAR talk about how much they want to be on the show RM??? OMG i hope that what happened with the TAXI show will happened to RM show, i mean, is not coincident when PD of TAXI show invite YYS to take part in the show right? hope that PD of RM think the same way with PD of TAXI!!!!!! :) i'm dying to see him in this show!!!!!!!!! please, please, please, PD-nim ya, please invite YYS to the show, and please YYS oppa ya, please accept being in the show!!! :x

Guest jongfucius

A cute video made by one of my favorite video makers, thanking Chilbong. I believe they compiled a bunch of messages from fans thanking him. This reminds me that I need to start thinking about what I want to do for the fan project ~
http://youtu.be/APOm4Rq6nG8

Guest lightingstar

jongfucius said: A cute video made by one of my favorite video makers, thanking Chilbong. I believe they compiled a bunch of messages from fans thanking him. This reminds me that I need to start thinking about what I want to do for the fan project ~

Announcement: Due to the massive amount of voters, we are conducting an additional poll! If you have already voted, thank you! Your vote is counted. If you did not get a chance to vote, please click on the link to vote.

Clarification: Please only vote if you have never voted before.

FCxPcJh.jpg

http://poll.fm/4l4rh

We also have activities going on in the project thread. Feel free to join us!

Activity 1: Who is Chilbong's Lady
Activity 2: Coming Soon

One of old videos, so I think you guys already watched. Wrap up party for the movie Hwayi.

Download and adjust it brighter, I see singing and dancing YYS and four killer fathers (only Kim Seong Gyun isn't here) and the evil detective whom Park Jiwon(YYS) did Russian roulette to. YYS is wearing the same orange hat and blue shirt he used to wear.
Comparing with this movie clip is funnier.

--------------I watched TAXI part2 of Jeongwoo and Kim Seong Gyun. Their life story was so touching and impressive. Both are great actors. One thing interesting was, KSG's love story. He himself started with "My story is like a Chilbong's." (though the ending is different)KSG and his wife went same university, she was 20, was resembled actress Chaerim, a kind of cute girl. He loved her and confessed her but he was rejected. She had someone else in her mind like Trash. He quit the school and worked as a pro actor in acting group. Some years later he confessed again and they started dating then married.
--------------New interview article & my very rough translation.http://bntnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?popup=0&nid=04&c1=04&c2=04&c3=00&nkey=201401131216193&mode=sub_view
" I felt so sad when I received the script of ep21. Reading the script book, teardrops kept falling. The scene, Chilbong made up his mind to let the person he loves go, Najeong came to the baseball stadium, he tells her to stop there. I should have tried to smile at her, but while acting the scene, my heart hurt. I should have not shown my tear to her. But I teared, so I made NG."
His sweet and soft way of talking, his voice makes others pay attention, his careful behavior was enough to make many women dream a fantasy of Seoul guy. Especially the popular question and Chilbong's answer made many couples quarrel. The question which made many men ridden by fear, 'If I close the door, I feel headache due to the paint smell. If I open the door, I cough due to the smoke. What is the correct answer of the boy friend?'
"I wonder if I could answer the same. If I were him, I would say, 'If you're suffering that much, will I buy you an air purifier? (laughs) Then it can clear both the smoke and the paint smell.'
"People call me 'Yoo Yeon So' (So=ox) because I work as hard as ox. I am not working because I am forced."
"I go to school too splitting my time." He introduced his time schedule like a student preparing exam."I can do it because I'm enjoying it. I would not do it if I was forced. Attending the class isn't important. It's my study. I'm doing it reducing my sleeping time."
He says he didn't take even a day off and has no plan of taking off in the future.

"I feel sympathy to the characters who have handicaps. I'd like to show how they overcome those handicaps."
I suggested him that he just showed such a salty(=tearful) character, how about 'a deep love story' to fulfill fans' hopes.
"I smelled a deep salty smell once, so shall I look for a sweet one?" (laughs)

Guest lightingstar

saturn. said:
New interview article & my very rough translation.http://bntnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?popup=0&nid=04&c1=04&c2=04&c3=00&nkey=201401131216193&mode=sub_view
" I felt so sad when I received the script of ep21. Reading the script book, teardrops kept falling. The scene, Chilbong made up his mind to let the person he loves go, Najeong came to the baseball stadium, he tells her to stop there. I should have tried to smile at her, but while acting the scene, my heart hurt. I should have not shown my tear to her. But I teared, so I made NG."
His sweet and soft way of talking, his voice makes others pay attention, his careful behavior was enough to make many women dream a fantasy of Seoul guy. Especially the popular question and Chilbong's answer made many couples quarrel. The question which made many men ridden by fear, 'If I close the door, I feel headache due to the paint smell. If I open the door, I cough due to the smoke. What is the correct answer of the boy friend?'
"I wonder if I could answer the same. If I were him, I would say, 'If you're suffering that much, will I buy you an air purifier? (laughs) Then it can clear both the smoke and the paint smell.'
"People call me 'Yoo Yeon So' (So=ox) because I work as hard as ox. I am not working because I am forced."
"I go to school too splitting my time." He introduced his time schedule like a student preparing exam."I can do it because I'm enjoying it. I would not do it if I was forced. Attending the class isn't important. It's my study. I'm doing it reducing my sleeping time."
He says he didn't take even a day off and has no plan of taking off in the future.

"I feel sympathy to the characters who have handicaps. I'd like to show how they overcome those handicaps."
I suggested him that he just showed such a salty(=tearful) character, how about 'a deep love story' to fulfill fans' hopes.
"I smelled a deep salty smell once, so shall I look for a sweet one?" (laughs)

"I felt so sad when I received the script of ep21. Reading the script book, teardrops kept falling. The scene, Chilbong made up his mind to let the person he loves go, Najeong came to the baseball stadium, he tells her to stop there. I should have tried to smile at her, but while acting the scene, my heart hurt. I should have not shown my tear to her. But I teared, so I made NG."
OMG YYS OPPA WHYYYY YOU DARLING YOUUU. YOU METHOD ACTOR YOU.
He has as many feelz as we do about Chilbongie too. T_T
BRB. Sobbing again for the 1284714917809481th time.

Guest chappykoo

@saturn. omgggg thank yoy for the video and thanks for the translation!!!! :(( *virtualhugs*

omg thank you now i know the reason how can he cried like that on final ep..he feels it,he is chilbong thats why the tears looks so painful for the viewers wether they're team chilbong or not..he delivered the hertbreak,the angst,sadness so well that it reached viewers' hearts! :(( i asked this question before but thanks to your translation i got my answer :') and yeah when nj hugged him his face is ughhh undescripable..and how he hesitated to hug her back is just 3

and thanks to the reporter for asking him to take sweet love character for the sake of fans..yeah we want that! lol please yeonseokssi..consider taking a sweet romance as a lead lol

and yeah of course i can feel that he is taking the master degree because he likes it..ahh how can i not love him so much?

on what stage are you on being yys fan?

1. interested - dayum he's so good looking!oh his acting is good and he is so funny too..what's his name?what are his prev projects?aww let me follow him on twitter - google is your bestfriend

2. devoted - watch all his movies, watch all his dramas, watch all his talkshows/varshows,read all his interviews,save his pictures,watch all the cfs and mvs he's in,join fanbase,be active on soompi - google is your ex,your boyfriend now are dc,naver,nate,daum

3. starstrucked - omggg he is so flawless!!! look at that face!! and DAT muscles!!! who sculpture it??omgg he is so crafty and nature friendly and lol his lack 2%! squeal!!! how come he's still be able attending uni?omg he is so nice to his fans!lol he is so chummy but thats so cute tho..I LOVE HIM!!! - lots of ovaries explode

4. denial - how can he be so perfect?what is his flaw?LIFE RUINER!!! i hate your face!stop being so cute and sexy at the same time!!!stop being so flawless!!how can you raise my standard in guy?? can i have your baby?? - lots of wailing because of yys perfection

lol im on starstruck stage going on denial stage :))

btw guys i think this forum is the source of info for international yeoniverse/yeonizen..info about yys in detail is so hard to find,videos are rare too because most of the vids can only be find if you use hangul keywords..so thats why i see a lot of people who just know him direct here..and im so proud that there are lots of useful infos and links here to some yys goods here..even there are lots of translated interview thats not even appear on international news site like soompi or allkpop..so thank you all of you for the hardwork!!!! :*

Guest chappykoo

@theSTAR_korea: [더스타] 도희 바로 4종 셀카에 '응답하라' 유연석-고아라-정우 http://bit.ly/1dl7XHg - about baro's selca with dohee and with yys-gar-jw

eNews coverage of yys taxi

e-NEWS 2014 ep.01 : 칠봉이 유연석이 탑승한 '택시'!

tweet from ANDEW about yys

@Andew_lover: [ANDEW morning] 요즘 하루가 멀다하고 '유연석'씨 관련 기사가 많이 올라고오고 있네요.. 역시 대세남!ㅋ ㅇ ㅏ~ 앤듀 모델이 되어 줘서 행복해요~ㅎㅎ http://fb.me/2Xnm1haTY

Guest glenedi

@saturn thanks for all the vids & trans. You're awesome. Wow the trans on YYS felt so sad after reading script 21. Awwwww. YYS is such a Chilbonger at heart like us. No wonder we (Chilbongers) really felt CB's pain when he himself (YYS) felt the pain and he wasnt even joking since he actually did NG's when he can't help but cry during filming. I love you more YYS!

Archived