Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

pompango said: Thank you for providing the pic and translation, @kepogee and @lunagal. I really appreciate it. Since I am the least tech savvy person in the world, I have two questions: How do you respond to a comment so that those "squares" from the original comment is shown? And @kepogee, did you take a screenshot of the tweet using your computer camera?

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as someone who also loves photography can i just say that i envy YYS so much because leica cameras are expensive as hell and im so poor i can't buy one
:(( but of coz i want him more than the camera :))

Guest pompango

@nommango That was at the 48th Grand Bell Awards back in 2011 with his co-star, Yoo Da In. They were both being nominated for newcomer awards.

Thanks for the translations @lunagal! @hmhas I agree with you completely! I looked up his camera the other day it is from 1954 and costs about $1000 USD. I love photography but film photography is the most expensive. With film, lens and paper it's an extremely expensive hobby. Not for the poor college student like me. Is any way I can meet the guy and use his camera? Lol

I feel like I don't give this thread as much love as the other one LOL. SORRY YEON SEOK OPPA!!! It's okay though, he's too busy being awesome, he don't need my love unlike Chilbongie T_T. Thanks again to the TEAM for all your hard work translating, finding, and sharing any and all news/information on our fabulous boy (yes, I know he's turning 30 but I'll never get over his youthful looks lol and will forever call him a boy). The more I learn about him, the more proud I am to be a fan of his. Like, dude can you just be my friend. I'll take your friendship if I can't have your love. :P
Anyways, I just want to fangirl over his performance in episode 20 and call him out for making me CRY TEARS OF BLOOD every. Goddamn. Time. Liiikee, I'm pretty sure it's also due to that damn "For 1000 Days" song but SH!!!T MAAANG he took me through the motions over the course of the drama that at that point, I felt like I was Chilbongie going through heartbreak and having to make the decision to let go of my First Love. :(( And I cried even harder when he pretended to be okay and was LAUGHING through the pain like WHUT. STOP. You are NOT okay. So I now know what to watch if ever I'm in need of a good cathartic cry T_T
PLEASE PELASE be in a drama soon where I can see you get your happy ending please???? I need it. 
I don't remember if it was in this thread or the other one where we share our Tales of Grieving Fangirls where things we once enjoyed no longer are the same because of R94. Anyways, I'll just share this here. If y'all need a pick me up, I suggest you go watch the movie Frozen. You might be sad at first because SNOW SNOW EVERYWHERE LOL buuut there's this one sequence where the SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER the main character's sister sings "Let It Go" and I was imagining Chilbongie in that role LOLOLOL cuz that song is so empowering and shiiiiiz and LOLOLOL GUESS WHAT GUYSS there's also a KOREAN VERSION OF THAT SONG and GUESS WHO SINGS IT?!?!!?
HYORIN, of course. Pwahahahha.
I'm sick guys, so excuse me if my deluluness is even more over-the-top than usual. 

@lunagal thanks for the tweet translation.

YS is really old-school when it comes to photography. I wonder if he does his own printing - you know, spending time in the darkroom using chemicals and lights and doing dodging and burning literally. Since he made his own soap last time, I think he did try... uri handyman is so smexy.

@mario_kam he is indeed ROK haha. yup, too much for a college student. let's just stick to our cheap digital cameras lol. has he shown any of his shots aside from his selcas? i wanna seeee

btw, to anyone who has already seen eps 20 & 21, i salute you. seriously i dont think my heart can take it, especially since those crying gifs of chilbong keep on appearing on my dash (who the hell reblogs them. do you enjoy his paaaaiiiiin???) :(( .so yeah, kudos :))

Guest 8001spring

At the opening ceremony for the 7th Great Short Film Festival / 2013년 7회 대단한 단편영화제 개막식Sept 2013

261BFC4E522EAF25347E87
Credit: Daum

Anywaayyy to those who upload/translate all of the media he is in, so very much thank youuuuu. What would I do without you guys T__T /pities my poor self who is blind to korean alphabets and k-site/ And you are all so cute in expressing yourself in this forum I really feel like this is a safe heaven on earth where i can laugh from even a small post /gives everyone hugs/
I found it amazing that some of you did watched epi 20-21. I watched special episode and cursing all through the episode because my weak heart is still weak -_-" I need him in a drama where he is the hot guy who dumps girls because he is just too awesome lolol

Archived