Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chappykoo

@8001spring no problem! and thank you :D

ikr?even tho he only has about 2 lines but gosh the swag ;))

btw in the first page you listed his appearance in green ribbon marathon..i found the video of tvdaily and sstv coverage reports

you can see yys interaction with hello venus (one of the member,Lime,said yys is her ideal type) and also these vids showed lots of yys too :)

edit:might sounds stalkerish but i want to see his family pic :)) he said he has older bro right?want to seeee :))

This guy has got a lot of weird news.Last time, it s about his hand gesture in kissing scenes, now his hair color LOL1388965605837.jpg

cr: nate(btw, this article ranks no.6 on Nate)
p.s: Ara has had more than 10 interviews so far since the drama ends, i wonder how many interviews Yeon Seok has done. 

Guest chappykoo

@star2010 dont forget the news about him setting the mini aircon for ara in r1994 epilogue..it reached no.2 most search news ;))

maybe there are some interviews but since its in korean its not shared yet?or maybe the content is almost the same so its not shared here?im not sure either

Guest aoikarin

Hello Long time no see Yoonizen!! Woow.. I've been busy for the whole new days in 2014nd you Guys are so JJAAAANG!!! Updated news, trivia facts of YYS, Videos footage and Yooniverse FB, Twitter, Youtube, tumbrl.. WOOWW.. Yes, I subscribed them all. Good job admins!! I'm proud to be one of Yoonizen now. :x

Here's Yoonseokie's cute appearance with his permed hair and tract suits

source

viewimage.php?id=34b2df3fe0dd36b56bb0d5b

Guest ftbluepm

star2010 said: This guy has got a lot of weird news.Last time, it s about his hand gesture in kissing scenes, now his hair color LOL
cr: nate(btw, this article ranks no.6 on Nate)
p.s: Ara has had more than 10 interviews so far since the drama ends, i wonder how many interviews Yeon Seok has done. 

Reply steak?? These endorsements get really random. He didn't get the girl but at least he got meat JK. Get them cf deals oppa!

I am still waiting for that Tous Les Jours cf with Ara to happen. ;)

I also love this description of the baseball uniform pictures

"In the picture, Yoo Yeon Seok is wearing a uniform that perfectly fits to him and focusing on the shoot. He sometimes wipe his sweat with a ball in his hand, and sometimes gaze in to the distance, looking as if he is thinking about Na Jung.(Ko Ara)."

Yeah I am sure that was what he was thinking about. JK

image_readtop_2014_26822_138898818311672
Based on this news article on MK Fashion and google translate, I get to understand that "in fashion world, the second lead actors are more mainstream than the main actors"? Can someone clarify on whether or not it is true - from my understanding that Trugen signed on YYS for a year, Jung Woo for 6 months and Son Ho Jun for a one shot contract? 

day_dreamer said:

Based on this news article on MK Fashion and google translate, I get to understand that "in fashion world, the second lead actors are more mainstream than the main actors"? Can someone clarify on whether or not it is true - from my understanding that Trugen signed on YYS for a year, Jung Woo for 6 months and Son Ho Jun for a one shot contract? 

Archived