Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chappykoo

zannloo said: @day_dreamer omg thankyou! i almost wasted my time translating that oops hahhaha and thankyou for the video^^but anyway heres the more elaborated explanation on his name since the original Tenasia article did not explain the joke on his korean name hehe
"My name is Yoo Yeon Seok. Born as Ahn Yeon Seok. My agency suggested to change my name because "Ahn Yeon Seok" sounds like "Ah Neon Seok (Ah you rascal)". My Mom's surname is Cho so I actually considered to have my stage name as "Cho Yeon Seok" but I felt that if I went with this name, I will always end up as a supporting role (Cho Yeon = supporting cast). Due to that, we came up with "Joo Yeon Seok" (Joo Yeon = main cast) but it sounded too egoistic (laughs). Eventually, we decided on "Yoo Yeon Seok" as it sounds the best."

Guest chappykoo

@zannloo thank you for the recap!!! gosh! this guy is so chummy!! and he kissed Baro TWICEEE???? not to mention the NGs ;))YYS: heck if i dont get NJ i can have BG :))
lets see, fawning over SHJ, backhugging JW, kiss Baro :)) and someone mention his naughty hand on GAR shoulder in the taxi prev :))
whoaaa, rank no.2 while there's huge dating news (Jung Kyung Ho - Sooyoung) just for his satoori? but i gotta admit his satoori in early R1994 interview is soooo cuuuuteeee gahhhh... and he always do his head tilting when he's confuse or embarrassed :))

Guest smallfly

After the recaps from tonight's special epi:

I WANT HIM, and I WANT HIM NOOOWW!!!

Dear God, he's freaking adorable :((

Will fetch the raw asap. Can't believe my grieve against AM94 could be swept away in the instant I see his laugh :))

Guest chappykoo

@smallfly even our stepsisters said he is adorable and cute :)) he is such a happy pill really!! i still can not understand why the airforce girl left him..well, ITS YOUR LOST GURL! :))

Guest sassychic

@smallfly even our stepsisters said he is adorable and cute

:)

) he is such a happy pill really!! i still can not understand why the airforce girl left him..well, ITS YOUR LOST GURL!

:)

)

Its her lost..she can just watch YYS from afar..

@zanloo...thanks for all the pics, and video..well, i still hate this drama..but, watching this vid make me teary, i missssss everyone in shinchon boarding house.. i miss SCP, YJ, HT, bing, omma&appa and of Course, uri CB..but sorry, i don't miss that poor couple [-(

Omo I want too see, I'm a bit late watching reply 1994... and yes I will download born to sing also... hope my internet connection will cooperate with me cause I have many work for it (previous YYS movies and dramas are waiting)

@zannloo thx so much ^^

Guest chappykoo

@zannloo huhuhuhu why are they intertwining/locking fingers like that???? andwaaaaeee i wm gonna ship them hard huhuhu andwaeeeeee
@mncmonic no one will be as good as YYS gosh this guy nail everything..he makes CB character alive..never seen such an awesome and memorable second lead before..tbh i never root for second leads :))

Guest chappykoo

im lurking on twitter searching for chilbong and i found this interesting tweet..
Fan: Lime nuna, who is your ideal type? Lime: Yoo Yeon Seok sunbaenim? Chilbong jjang

fyi, Lime is Hello Venus member..Hello Venus ever been in a same event with YYS before. In The 7th Green Ribbon Marathon Festival.. And YYS also joking and talking a lot with them..

here I am.. miserable in my own cubicle with papers. Stuck with work
Then miracle comes! This guy makes me smile agaaaaiiinn...

GAH! WHY SO CUUUTEEEEE!!!

2.jpg

everybody seems to talk about his satoori accent! news are all over about it
the pics above is taken from here

Archived