Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks a lot for the translations everyone! I really appreciate it. I have no photoshop skills or language skills to help unfortunately. I can help promote those pages. I have accepted the ending by pretending that the last four episodes are part of an AU. I suggest you all read @luluponyazn's insights about the ending. I will forever rage about the plot holes, character inconsistency and what happened to CB but the friendship and family stuff is too cute. As for CB's future wife who I believe is YM I don't think she is anything like you know who. She just uses the same word because she is from the same province. I wish they didn't do it either they could have done some other word or province. Also his wife doesn't like that he gave them a discount but I am sure it's not only the money that she has a problem with if you know what I mean? I am sure she and you know who don't get along for obvious reasons. I am pretty over it all any way whatever. CB's journey is more interesting than the main couple who shall not be named. The best couple is SCP and YJ anyway.

@tiffanyndo I love your Born to Sing gifs! My favorite part is when he realized he loves her. Its just so beautiful! He is so talented. I didn't see the wedding part either. Must go rewatch!

Happy New Year everyone! Let's put this behind us and move forward. 2014 is coming and YYS is gettting more popular everyday.

Guest noviclouds

Ahh, I'm sorry!! I was online from my phone so i couldnt see your siggy ^^" Oh yeah Junsu is awesome! tho im not following TVXQ/JYJ but i love his voice the most :)

Happy New Year Yeoniverse!!

@zannloo thank you for the sub dear!!!! i loled a lot..those three friendship is so jjang that i think YYS is a shipper of PBY and SJK that he keep "I thought they will kiss here" "I thought they will finally kiss here" :))

and PBY and SJK asked him what's wrong with him loool :)) i hope i can see some more bromance when SJK out the army, and why is SJK called him hyun when SJK clearly is older than YYS? :)) and SJK and YYS both excell their studies..so much love! @POGA i want some YYS SJK love too!! YYS seems so chummy with his fellow actors, girls or boys :)) *cue to kim cousins kissing scene :))*

Yoo Yeon Seok was born in 1984 and Song Joong Ki was born in 1985 so it's obvious that SJK have to call him hyung :D but i always think that both of them have a very youthful face

kaylanurul said: msash said: How will we call members of yeoniverse? My input: - yoomans - sooki-s( female name = purity) => personally love this because yys is such a refreshing person and a play on his name - yeoni-s Any suggestions?

Guest nogogogogo

as of yesterday (and today) there are a few interviews with Shin Won Ho PD about the drama. here there are: 
 1) http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2014010102014729447&type=1&outlink=1 
 2) http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2014010102014027949&type=1&outlink=1 
 3) http://www.tenasia.co.kr/archives/197717 
I hope some of us here could help to translate it. I think from what I understand from google translate, he was like saying that for Reply 1994, it was not set in stone on from the start who's the husband unlike Reply 1997. Anyone here willing to translate unbiased-ly *ahemm*

(I once read on tumblr a few posts were like saying that the show has set Trash to be the husband from the start since they waited for JW to finish his military so he could join the show and that is obvious that he should be the husband, and then some even said the PD once revealed way earlier that "the story is not about love triangle. They include YYS because he could add in the tension and he was not recognised on his previous works" - which sounds very bs to me. I mean it sounds like YYS addition is just like a charity case and a toying tool for the story, what? I doubt Shin PD ever said so, tho but if he really did, ugh.) 

Such posts on tumblr which were like "Trash was the intended husband since the start, you CBers were watching a whole different drama and get over it lols, u mad because the hubby is not CB whereas it's very clear from the start it's trash, u being ridiculous for wanting more of CB when it is not his story duh"  -- those were downright condescending and I see those spoken by shallow people (there I said it) since I view them as people who merely watch the show and didn't really pay attention to the details and the narrative flow, seriously. And the fact that the last few episodes is such a disservice on YYS / Chilbong's story arc / character development is so obvious, so how could they ignore that and bash Chilbong's fans for wanting a justified ending (despite being a husband or not) for him? ...Ugh sorry for the late rant. I need to get this out of my chest once and for all, lol

Guest ftbluepm

Hello everyone. Happy new year to all of you. Please have fun with your family and chingus. I didnt have time to backtrack yet. I will do when I get home. Love you guys

”There’s a girl and a boy, and they will get married,”
Pretty much sums it up. :P
Okay okay I'll stop with the snark. I will be forever grateful that PD-nim saw something in Yoo Yeon Seok and got him to play Chilbongie. He breathed life into that role and I'm glad he is getting his due credit because of it. Come to think of it, maybe it's better he didn't become the husband because you can't really hate on a guy for not getting his happy ending! So bro, you wanted to be the Nation's Most Loved (or whatever he said), and you got it!

Guest smallfly

@zanloo: thank you so much for the commentary vid!! I cannot stop laughing when trying to imagine his fanboy face over a kiss :)) He must have been so desparate for skinship between KI and BY that he gnawed at it twice. A pretty dark hyung/oppa compared to the innocent couple.

Btw, can I ask what subbing software are you using? I've got Aegi-sub (I dont remember exactly the name) and I intend to explore about it a little bit so that I could help with our future projects. The subbing work is always hard so I think it needs more staff.

@tiffanydo: thanks for the sum-up vid >:D<

I've got this weird feeling at the end that this is Chil Bong's life after AM94 :)) Maybe because of the song. Also, he's such an happy man there that comforts my soul a lot. At least I've got to see his happy tears this time. Beautiful couple :x

Because of the "fairy-tale" ending of that "so-different" drama, I keep thinking to myself that in a parallel world, Bong and NJ are being together, happily ever after (infinite delusion mode: ON) just as the main lead in You are the apple of my eyes. And in this world, Chil Bong is also living happily ever after with his loyal fans.

So happy that we've all moved on and decided to support Yeon Seok oppa. I'm grateful to know and to have awesome people like you guys.

I've done fan-girling for twice and still am a fangirl over Yeon Jung Hoon (he doesn't have any kinds of online social interactions and hardly reveals his private life - which I totally admire and respect - so my job is kinda limited) and Benedict Cumberbatch (his fanbase is overwhelmingly HUGE so I'm just a salt in the sea :))). This time I really hope I could do something to extend YYS oppa's popularity.

”There’s a girl and a boy, and they will get married,”

Pretty much sums it up. :P

Okay okay I'll stop with the snark. I will be forever grateful that PD-nim saw something in Yoo Yeon Seok and got him to play Chilbongie. He breathed life into that role and I'm glad he is getting his due credit because of it. Come to think of it, maybe it's better he didn't become the husband because you can't really hate on a guy for not getting his happy ending! So bro, you wanted to be the Nation's Most Loved (or whatever he said), and you got it!

Exactly don't win the girl's heart but walk away with the hearts of millions. Sounds like a good deal to me. Anyway many neutral netizen comments seemed to notice the problems too. No one is denying how talented he is.

I feel personally she may have wrote it in a way that it could go either way. CB was way more popular than they expected. She may have been pressured to add in more clues to keep viewers tuned in and interested for ratings. Manipulation is not a

good strategy, it will only anger viewers.

YYS needs a main lead role in one of the big three channels with a great female lead and story soon. He could become like Kim Soo Hyun if he could do this.

Hapy new Yeaaaaarrr my fellas YeoNiverse <:-P
may our Man have a greater success in 2014, with more CFs, Movies, Drama, and maybe VarietyShow..I'll be waiting the moment when he get the award for his acting skill :x

one of best thing that happen in 2013 was met an actor like YYS, and meeting all of you in this thread, as we united in Yeoniverse..Thank you so much to for translating the articles, uploading the photos and video, and organized the fan page..

oh, and for @chappykoo, YYS actually is a year older than SJK..SJK was born in 1985, and YYS was born in 1984, that's why SJK called him Hyung :))

Guest putrihumaerah1994

truffulatree said: Ah this has nothing to do with Reply 1994, I was just looking for videos with YYS in them and came across these. Holy...this man. Seriously?! It is in those eyes he has. I am assuming it was a drama from last year on SBS.

I shall share and LOL at the honeymoon baby part in the second video.
Enjoy some very flirty YYS.

Hey guys! If you have facebook or twitter please follow or like them, respectively :) [shamelessly promoting these pages if it was promoted already, I regret nothing! LOL]
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yeoniverse411
Twitter: We have two twitter fan pages: https://twitter.com/Yeonseok411_IFC and https://twitter.com/fy_yooyeonseok
and for those who have tumblr: http://fyeahyooyeonseok.tumblr.com/

Guest jongfucius

@mario_kam I've never watched one episode of Heirs before, but I've always been more of a fan of KWB over LMH, so I would have ended up rooting for Young-do no matter what and probably gotten my heartbroken (not to the extent of what happened with CB though). I have the same exact sentiments as you about CB and T, maybe I would have rooted for T just as equally had I been given easier access to his inner thoughts, feelings, and etc... but I couldn't resonate with him so off to CB I ran. Plus, I was already on CB's side before he showed up since YYS was the only actor I was familiar with when it came to the Reply cast... and I tend to root for actors I at least know of. 
Omg, guys the Tumblr blog is a bit of a mess. I'm still trying to fix the page up... hopefully it looks good? :))
ETA: I'll be reposting/reblogging a bunch of his photos and etc from/onto the Tumblr so that they can show up in the tags/links. That way it'll be more organized ~ 

mario_kam

said: Exactly don't win the girl's heart but walk away with the hearts of millions. Sounds like a good deal to me. Anyway many neutral netizen comments seemed to notice the problems too. No one is denying how talented he is. I feel personally she may have wrote it in a way that it could go either way. CB was way more popular than they expected. She may have been pressured to add in more clues to keep viewers tuned in and interested for ratings. Manipulation is not a good strategy, it will only anger viewers. YYS needs a main lead role in one of the big three channels with a great female lead and story soon. He could become like Kim Soo Hyun if he could do this.

Archived