Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

Guest Erica Gurung

zannloo said: presenting to you, Song Joongki's pervertic hyung our fanclub's first ever subbed video!!!
[FYYYS] 130307 "Werewolf Boy" Commentary Eng Sub 

sharing of video is allowed but please always state the source 
do check it out and subscribe to our youtube channel, follow our tumblr and twitter accounts(1) (2) and like our facebook page!
coming next: Singles interview
happy new year guys! ^^

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adniRose

kyyaaaa, thank u sooo much guys for all the awesome subbing and translation...you guys are jjanggg!! 

i' feel like dying already in finishing my degree, but this guy is taking Master's Program..? omagoshh...Yoo YeonSook-shi, please reduce some of your perfectness.. if not, i'm going to kidnap you and keep you in my room forever...
and Happy New Year to all YeoNiverse..!! 95985_original.gif
in Wrong Answer 1994, my favorite otp  besides CBxBaseball is CBxHNY..!!

Hi Everyone, not sure if anyone has addressed this or not, however, I am wondering if the writers and production staff will give an interview as to the logic of the ending? The 2013 scenes at Episode 21 didn't really tie up a lot of issues, and I just wanted to know what is the writers logic. If there are so many international fans that didn't like the ending, should she put out a statement or something to address it. The reason being that Trash's the actor's future in International stardom would probably be stunted right?Chilbongie will have a bright future ahead, I saw some of his old movies "Re-Encounter' and he acted so different there. He is a really good actor, so directors and such recognized early on, but for whatever reason, I don't understand why he wasn't popular, heck if he was in Boys over Flowers, I can totally see him as the Pottery character, or the gangster one. By the way, does anyone know the ending of Re-Encounter, was watching it on Tudou and they cut the last 2 minutes and I wanted to see what the Main girl did, if she killed him or forgive him. 
Don't know how to use the spoiler thing. So anyways, let's put Reply 1994 behind us, and regard it as the drama that capitulated  YYS's popularity both internationally and Domestically in Korea and finally the recognition that he deserves. Today is when I was finally able to let go of my anger of what they did to CB's character. Looking forward to his future projects, he has got to have another drama as the REAL LEAD GUY this time.

Guest adniRose

@jkfan for the Re-Encounter ending, i think the girl forgive him... and it's not shown clearly, but i think the girl even take him back...

Guest glenedi

Wow! So rare to find someone like YYS nowadays. Doesn't smoke, rarely drinks and taking master's degree. Also in his past interview I read he's not into electronics that much like most of us are as he wants to spend quality time with family plus he wants to make his own furniture, a handyman. What a man! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! All the best in 2014!

Guest kdramafanfan

jkfan said:
Don't know how to use the spoiler thing. So anyways, let's put Reply 1994 behind us, and regard it as the drama that capitulated  YYS's popularity both internationally and Domestically in Korea and finally the recognition that he deserves. Today is when I was finally able to let go of my anger of what they did to CB's character. Looking forward to his future projects, he has got to have another drama as the REAL LEAD GUY this time.

Thanks a lot translators for the Wolf boy commentary. I just love YYS there. Though he didn't have any of his scenes to comment on, he played his part well as the interviewer. Hehe. What is with YYS and kisses? He regrets not kissing Suzy in Architecture and seems quite disappointed Joong Ki and Bo Young didn't get to kiss. Sometimes I wonder how such a sweet guy can do such negative roles. May be he loves doing roles which are unlike himself! Also made me miss Song Joong Ki all over again
This is my first time officially fangirling over an actor since I usually do it for actresses or sportstars. But YYS seems to be such an inspiring guy in real life as well, especially admire how he has built his career doing lots of different roles, taking one step at a time and just love how he is so good with handmade things. That is quite a talent! Also, he has this vulnerability and underdog quality to him which makes me root all the more for him. hehe
Anyway, happy new year to the Yooniversers!
Other than YYS and Junsu, think SJK is also a guy who doesn't smoke and drinks rarely. No wonder, he has such good skin. As Chilbongers and  YYS fans, hope we all become more healthy and strong in 2014. And happier...
Regarding Reply, I just hope YYS becomes such a huge star that years later when everybody looks back at this drama, they realise all the more the injustice of it all. But let's leave it there. It was a great career choice for YYS! From the national villain to someone who didn't get any questions at the Wolf boy fanmeet,he became a traffic stopper. And this drama gave us a great character who can inspire us to work hard in our lives as well. Looking forward to Taxi now!vsLUBZLJYKwLE4NOYDmWYR.jpg
2948881078_GESRhlHx_5C27B0A1BFC2C2F7C6AE
cre: as tagged

How will we call members of yeoniverse?

My input:

- yoomans

- sooki-s( female name = purity) => personally love this because yys is such a refreshing person and a play on his name

- yeoni-s

Any suggestions?

Guest tiffanyndo

[Eng Sub] National Singing Contest: Yoo Yeon-seok cuts

http://youtu.be/jBUp2pdd068

I bet most of us have watched this movie already, but today I came across a video compiling all YYS's cuts in great definition, so I decided to sync it with sub. Unfortunately though the cute wedding scene at the end was not included :(
Again, the raw video and the subtitle are not mine. I just put them together :)
Please refer to the video description for info about the raw file and its uploader.

BuPDLsS.gifZeteJeu.gif

tuQXI7N.gifkAwNEsZ.gif
lts0.gif7jk.gif
Cuteness overload ≧◡≦

@sailat: The wedding scene is between cuts of that man singing. It's very short, so I had a hard time finding it in the beginning too :"D Here is that scene:
edky.gif

Guest jongfucius

@tiffanyndo thanks for sharing, I was gonna rewatch the film again, but this'll do :) I just love love love listening to him speak in satoori ~ well at least I think it sounds like he's speaking with an accent xD 
ETA: Btw who's in charge of running the Tumblr blog and how are you guys running it? I'm sorry, I'm a little too lazy to backread :P I'd love to help organize it in terms of finding a theme for it, creating pages and links, and coming up with specific tags for individual posts as well so that fans (old and new) can navigate around the page easier. I feel like if we just compile each and everything about him into separate posts, it'll be hard for fans to try to dig around and find once that blog begins to fill up with his other things. 
Haha sorry if I sound a little bossy... I follow quite a few FY blogs for my favorite artists and they do such a great job at updates and keeping the blog organized, so I thought I'd jump in and help a little with organization? 

jongfucius said: @lunagal @ftbluepm thank you gals for the translation! Wahhh this Oppa is a very humble man, and I love how well he talks /swoons/. He's so perfect! I love that he is always thinking about his fans, you deserve all the love in the world YYS <3 @zanloo thank you so much for the video, I had such a great laugh at SJK calling him a pervert. And like this byuntae oppa of ours, I am also very eager to see MOAR (YYS) kiss scenes :x @sailat the second gif is from the drama "Tasty Life". He is indeed the perfect Oppa every girl wants ~ and I noticed that he took a lot of selcas with GAR too and I can't help but think that they both look so damn good together. Now that's what you call a well matched couple. ETA: HAPPY NEW YEARS MY FRIENDS!

I just want to thank everyone who's working on all these different social networking sites to be more accessible to international fans! You guys are awesome. Also I love how we're rising up and choosing instead to move forward from the whole debacle. Like we've always asserted, the present is what matters the most anyways. ;)
I'm afraid I am rather media design illiterate and so I have nothing useful to contribute. :( My tumblr blog was heavily Chilbongie biased though and I might just post more insights/reviews/thoughts on his future dramas if anything! I noticed that I got quite a lot of followers too (not bragging I swear, its all due to the power of Chilbongie!) because of it so I can reblog stuff from the official tumblr just to make sure we reach out to as many Chilbongie/YYS fans as possible! 
 I'm seriously looking forward to his future projects. I've pretty much exhausted all of his past ones except for Gu Family book cuz I have an allergy to saeguks :P although I might just give it a try because I am that desperate. It really sucks that I can't even watch his cute scenes in r94 without feeling like my heart's being twisted OTL But it's the new year soon! And I can't continue another year of having this one-sided love with the show :P so Happy new Year everyone! I never thought Id become such a fangirl over a kdrama actor. This is seriously a first! But I feel so protective of Chilbongie that it extends to YYS and I feel like I have to keep supporting him in everything just so Chilbongie can get his comeuppance lolol. 
 @lunagirl thanks for translating that article and thus letting us know more about him! He seems like such a lovely and laidback guy but is also very open and appreciative of his fans! Makes you really proud to be one!

Guest jrfam78

Hi Everyone, not sure if anyone has addressed this or not, however, I am wondering if the writers and production staff will give an interview as to the logic of the ending?

Archived