Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

Thank you for translating the interview......*his future wife/gf is lucky.....he is like perfect *
#rant#
I am so mad at tvN right now have you guys seen jw hug event (dont get me wrong im happy with his success)but it looks like tvN really is bias....they twitted  his event  and he also had a microphone everything was organised and then YYS event wasnt tweeted  and he had to talk from a loud speaker in a car  and because of this it had to be cancelled for safety reasons....HE DESERVES SO MUCH BETTER...HIS FANS DESERVE BETTERHe is also a BIG reason for  the drama that must not be named  successbut im happy with both there success is just that i really hate unfair treatment when they both worked just as hard...such a shame :( #rant over#

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sassychic

Thank you for translating the interview......*his future wife/gf is lucky.....he is like perfect *

#rant#

I am so mad at tvN right now have you guys seen jw hug event (dont get me wrong im happy with his success)
but it looks like tvN really is bias....they twitted  his event  and he also had a microphone everything was organised and then 
YYS event wasnt tweeted  and he had to talk from a loud speaker in a car  and because of this it had to be cancelled for safety reasons....
HE DESERVES SO MUCH BETTER...HIS FANS DESERVE BETTER
He is also a BIG reason for  the drama that must not be named  success
but im happy with both there success is just that i really hate unfair treatment when they both worked just as hard...such a shame :( 
#rant over#

atleast YYS own myeongdong...the crowds who wait YYS are way bigger that jw..to think..tvn tweeted and promote that event.

jongfucius said: I'm laughing at how big his hands are, they practically cover up the whole side of her face! Also, I can't believe this is his only character thus far who has gotten a happy ending. Oh and I can never stress how much I love his hands, lol in each and every video/photo of his where his hands are visible, my eyes are completely drawn to them. Lol I may or may not have a hand fetish, do not judge me XDDDD

P.S. CAN WE GET MORE KISS SCENES?
ound these gifs off a korean blogspot)

The tight lipped pecks are supposed to be cute and innocent, but passionate/romantic ones are the best! Can we get/see more of those? Because I'm pretty sure he's capable of delivering, please no more wimpy pecks on the lips (even if his character is the one initiating) :-*

sassychic said:

#rant#

I am so mad at tvN right now have you guys seen jw hug event (dont get me wrong im happy with his success)but it looks like tvN really is bias....they twitted  his event  and he also had a microphone everything was organised and then YYS event wasnt tweeted  and he had to talk from a loud speaker in a car  and because of this it had to be cancelled for safety reasons....HE DESERVES SO MUCH BETTER...HIS FANS DESERVE BETTERHe is also a BIG reason for

the drama that must not be named

successbut im happy with both there success is just that i really hate unfair treatment when they both worked just as hard...such a shame

:(

#rant over#

@chappykoo hi there, yupe, it's me, koeee in tumblr :)
This thread is moving so fast, I have to backtrack like 20 pages? :D  Lol. Anyway, I want to say good job to whoever created yooyeonseok tumblr and twitter for international fans. 

@kayle01Don't worry no one has to publicize for YYS. He will draw in the crowd out of his own merit. That's what happened with AM1994 as well. He's got talent, potential and a loyal fan base. He will go to greater heights. :)

@ftbluepmWhat is the tumblr name for the international fan club?

@8001springCould you please add the links for the fan club twitter, tumblr and facebook pages on the cover post? It would be helpful for people like me who forgot which post has those and the newbies. Thanks :)

Hand placing everyboooodddyyyy... hahahahahaah... 
But more than everything, I L.O.V.E his smile.. 
yys12.png

The happy smile is directed to @lunagal and @ftbluepm for the excellent work on translating YYS's interview. You guys rock! And thank you for allowing the translated article to be shared around the forum.. 
@fairycutter 
Can I post your NYE picture in Youniverse's FB page?

Guest cassiedo90

Hi, everyone, I would like to join too. Please make a big notice about establishing some main channels for YYS's international fans (facebook, twitter..) I hope that the fan pages can become official and be recognized by the company as well ^^^

Thanks to all who created and organizing twitter, fb, tumblr.. and thanks also for all the pics and translation.. you guys really awesome  =D> I retweeted the translation of the interview, one of my friend retweeted and another one favourited it.. wow, never thought that I have my real life friends who are his fans too.. 
I watched the clip of today's hug event tweeted by tvN and no worry, Myeondong was not "frozen", unlike few days ago :D

Archived