[Drama 2013/2014] Shining Romance (빛나는 로맨스)

wheeresstephanie

Drama: Shining Romance

Revised Romanization: Bitnaneun Romaenseu

Hangul: 빛나는 로맨스

Director: Lee Deok Gun

Writer: Seo Hyun Joo

Network: MBC

Episodes: 120

Genre: Drama

Release Date: December 23, 2013

Airing After: Prince Aurora

Runtime: Mon-Fri 19:15

Synopsis: A drama about a family of unrelated people.

Cast

Lee Jin as Oh Bit Na

Park Yoon Jae as Kang Ha Joon

Jo An as Jang Chae Ri

Lee Mi Sook as Jung Soon Ok

Kwak Ji Min as Oh Yoon Na

Hong Yo Seop as Jang Jae Ik

Lee Whee Hyang as Kim Ae Sook

Jung Han Yong as Kang Dae Poong

Kyeon Mi Ri as Lee Tae Ri

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kwak Ji-min is starring in "Shining Romance".

She's coming back as Yoo-na, younger sister to Bit-na, the lead role, in the new MBC daily drama "Shining Romance".

Kwak Ji-min is a student preparing for exams in Yoon-na's house but is an attractive two-sided woman outside the house. She approaches men for fun but ends up falling in love with them. She loves her mother Soon-ok but finds out she 's not her real mother and ends up being despaired.

She recently appeared on the KBS 2TV drama "Good Doctor" as a pregnant woman and left a strong impression.

"Shining Romance" is a story about a heart-born family who go through all sorts of hardships in their lives. It's expected to be a fun family drama written by Seo Hyeon-joo who also wrote, "An Angel's Choice", "Beating Heart", "One Fine Day" and more.

MBC drama "Shining Romance" will begin airing after "Princess Aurora - Drama" in December.

(Credit: HanCinema.net)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This drama is not too bad. I particularly like the encounter between Bit Na and Ha Joon. It was so hilarious. I like Bit Na's personality too. Even though her MIL is rather rude and nasty to her, she always smile and upbeat and didn't take it to heart. I am waiting for the divorce so that she can become single again and Ha Joon can pursue her. I am worried whether they will end up together due to HJ's mom hit and run case. It is a long drama and I am hoping for the best. 

LOL. CR's antics to gain HJ's attention failed miserably. Chance meeting at the hotel didn't work on him and the 'accidently spilled her drinks on his shirt' has not effect. The best so far is when she pretended to injure her legs and expected HJ to be the knight in shining armour and carrry her to the doctor backfired ! Actually I thought that HJ would help her and bring her to the hospital but instead he called for the ambulance ! I bet if the girl is BN, he would definitely react differently. So far, he has no interest in any girl and rejected all blind dates. I guess only BN can stir his heart. I am looking for forward towards more of their encounters. 
BN's husband and MIL are real cheapskates. Imagine trying to get her to divorce without wanting to pay any alimony and without her little daughter. I read somewhere that her daughter is a fighter like her and will give hell to the new step mother. Can't wait to see that. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest me2drama

Too sad that this  drama is not so popular... the storyline seems promising and I like the lead actors. I hope somebody will pick up this drama and do the translation.

Archived