[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

stucked

said: Guys.

:D

To stop bad blood here, let's all get back to shipping. Please.

That one above who is starting to create some noise here, not Lily, gamgeg.. is one who created an account just for these stuffs. She/he just had two posts and all on this thread.

PLEASE DON'T TAG NOR REACT, let's keep our thread clean. Okay?

:)

Please.

Again, this isn't a PSH thread nor a LMH thread. It is a shipper's thread for both PSH and LMH. Respect it and respect them both.

*huuuuuuuugs*

Look at the exactly time when he said "I like Park Shin Hye"....so cute!....and those stares!!!! please, stop it!!!!! I can't handle it. This attraction is there since years ago...not for the phrase"I like PSH", but because you can feel sparks in their stares.

E: Lee Min Ho and Jang Keun Suk are competing in the same generation and are also friends. Who do you like more? Tell us please. 

PSH: Keun Seuk oppa is my partner in the drama, so i choose Minho oppa. I can also askGoo Hye Sun  with whom you’ve filmed a drama together.

(MH tries to stop SH )

PSH: I can not die alone.

(SEE? I can not die alone. meaning she has to bring Minho down with her and reveal something juicy too about him. Notice also how Minho immediately changes the subject after).

Host:That’s a better question!

LMH: I like Shin Hye.

1234651_680576311994768_418991366_n.jpg

Guest lilyrose81

HAWWW! i really wanted her to see the poem i dedicated to her, last time.. its obvious she/he totally missed it!! =)) =)) =)) 

Eeep I felt like a teacher trying to scold a student, lol I just don't want people to create scenes/fights here anymore. Please juz stahpppp [-O<

wait i ill resize yours too gissy..

i just did mine.. but powercut so no wifi n i cant upload. ill do it asap. but i wonder why t size is too big... coz u used it b4 na.. aishhh.. mayb my gif setting are high quality coz i always mak in hq. ill do it.. dont wrry.

1013697_532934836744333_377900456_n.jpg

Qns: Will be moved by what kind of male mannerism?

PSH: Kind and considerate man, one who is very good at taking care of the people around him makes me feel very touched. My own personality is like a boy, hence, been leading a life with an attitude of protecting others. But recently I’ve reached a certain age, yearning to be protected, be taken care of. 

minshinromeojuliet said: @minshinie Once again hugs to you!! Somehow I'm very touched when I saw the opening. I felt emotional that he used the scenes of TanEun and showing a lot of CES dialogues. Maybe some of you think it really meant nothing and that it's riding on his latest drama. But to me it meant something... Deep down it's almost like I felt his efforts to show PSH to his fans and I heard he contributed to the concept of his concert. There's really no need for him to ride on the waves of any drama. He himself is the wave. Can I say I felt him???? Lol It's funny that I hardly know him but I think it showed his heart. I guess that's what a shipper heart is like hahaha Sorry for the rant but I feel we really got to give credit to LMH and I think he has been the one who has been giving more signs. My friends and I love him in BOF and he has always been in our radar. I grow to love PSH in the heirs. I joined soompi, twitter because of them! I think they are both great together. Like I said before a relationship takes both hands to clap. I can't force them to love (if they aren't going to) but I just hope they love for a thousand years =))

Guest tropicalgirl

Okay there's a lot of things that i want to say but since all of you amazing chingu already make a really good post about this ideal type, rumors about other girl, uri OTP falling in love or not, ext, I just want to make it short. Actually i just sum up all your post hehe
Have Faith! Have sense of humor like @byul2014 said. Totally agree with this and this is what makes this thread is fun to rideMinshin happen because there's two person on it. Love both of them equally and fairly Please respect other actress and actors, were here to talk about love not hateWhatever uri OTP decision we have to understand and happy for it
I believe that  thread and shippers is a reflection of their OTP so like Minshin lets just be positive, fun, witty, full of love, and supportive ;)
@stucked really?buritto?=)) =)) Best highlight of the day!!! No wonder LMH always hot, that aluminium foil keep him hot all the time hahaha

Guest lilyrose81

http://leeminhoandparkshinhye.tumblr.com/post/73710743614

Em yes I totally know what you mean, heheh

Cr to owner.

Edit : I still don't know how to post pics dang it. Or we can't post images using mobile? Must use laptop? Ahh whatevs.

Archived