[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

faidaris said: jonangee said: In my opinion i guess her management is trying to slowly show the transformation of her image this year. Knowing the genre and the role shes going to have in her new movie, just a gutfeel though but from school uniform in heirs to a queen in an affair wouldnt suit if she maintains her image. I have this feeling that her movie might be a bit mature since shell be involved with Go So. Just my POV.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest myleisuretime

Mostly MIU MIU (S/S 2014) dresses don't look great except for a couple of deep v-neck dresses, so I think the dress suits Shin Hye and she can pull it off well, unlike the model....sorry. But hey, Shin Hye is 24 years old after all, lol. I'm kind of surprised that she (or was it her stylist?) chose the lighter blue jacket instead of red because it's her favourite colour plus the red jacket looks great. Now, since she looks bold and daring with the dress, I am still waiting for her being offered to do action film! Directors, please offer her some good action films!

minho818 said:

faidaris

said: To be COMPLETELY honest, I feel a tad bit discomfort and uneasy seeing uri PSH this sexy. I think it's a bit too revealing to my liking, chingus

:(

I think it wasn't too obvious during the Anhui award event with she attended with KWB, but this dress's just a bit too revealing, I seriously feel uneasy. I do not want her to show off her sizzling curves like this --- just a bit teasing would do just like her dress during the SBS Award.

I wonder what will uri LMH feel when he sees her wearing this. But I hope he won't see this, I do not want him to feel uneasy too. Uneasy not as in attracted but more to uneasy and loathing it.

myleisuretime said: Mostly MIU MIU (S/S 2014) dresses don't look great except for a couple of deep v-neck dresses, so I think the dress suits Shin Hye and she can pull it well, unlike the model....sorry. But hey, Shin Hye is 24 years old after all, lol. I'm kind of surprised that she (or was it her stylist?) chose the lighter blue jacket instead of red because it's her favourite colour plus the red jacket looks great. Now, since she looks bold and daring with the dress, I am still waiting for her being offered to do action film! Directors, please offer her some good action films!

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

Wow, I just woke up and so many of you left comments on the fanfic. Thank you guys so much! <3 You make me want to write more.

:)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/617250/18/could-it-be-i-like-you-leeminho-parkshinhye-minshin-heirs For those who haven't read the latest update, check it out. :)) You guys are awesome.

Amazing uptade dear,like always!!! *ahem ,I think I started to feel hungry again

:D:D

Guest myhepyending

for me that dress is too sexy for her....i'm glad she wears it in Hong Kong not Korea....if she wears it in Korea those haters will bash her really hard....and mostly k-netizen still look her as a child actress....i'm sure they are still not ready for this kinda image of PSH....i hope PSH will transform to a mature image actress with dignity & didn't chose the wrong way....i still love her very much...(but she still looks beautiful as always in that dress :x )

Guest isabellabell

repost from PSH thread.. someone said that In some photos, her dress doesn't look so revealing.. Only in that photo , she looks too sexy .. I think it's because of shadow of her hair .. I'm also not so ready for her mature and sexy look.. hehe .. But , just one outfit doesn't define who she is .. she is still our Park Shin Hye..

BddbbwXIUAADdU2.jpg:large

Guest rjuliet

dearest lee min ho...dont forget to call your hot little sister after the event to tell her that u love her so much and cant bear to be separated from her even for just one night..and tell her to wrap her up in a bundle of warm clothes so that she wont catch a cold...or catch any other hot guys attention...lol...

OliveS said: jonangee said: In my opinion i guess her management is trying to slowly show the transformation of her image this year. Knowing the genre and the role shes going to have in her new movie, just a gutfeel though but from school uniform in heirs to a queen in an affair wouldnt suit if she maintains her image. I have this feeling that her movie might be a bit mature since shell be involved with Go So. Just my POV.

Guest jonangee

Lets just rationalize things to continually support PSHs career. Though its really understandable since it happened too sudden from merely a month of being in a teen role to mature (and probably daring) role. I just hope it wont be as daring as A frozen flower but somewhat subtle but elegant.

Guest cloudwind

nistymaj said: Now...now chinggus...let us not be gender biased here...we love Minho when in his ehemmm natural glory. Let's give a chance to Shin Hye too to show her ehemmmm...charms  [-X :))  I think it is to prepare the fans for her mature role as a married queen...who will have a certain skinship with her king and the genius tailor who is going to measure her and see her in her underthings as part of the couture that he will sew for her... the fault of our hot Minho...unleashing this hidden sexiness in her by kissing her so passionately  =)) [-X

faidaris said: minho818 said:

faidaris

said: To be COMPLETELY honest, I feel a tad bit discomfort and uneasy seeing uri PSH this sexy. I think it's a bit too revealing to my liking, chingus

:(

I think it wasn't too obvious during the Anhui award event with she attended with KWB, but this dress's just a bit too revealing, I seriously feel uneasy. I do not want her to show off her sizzling curves like this --- just a bit teasing would do just like her dress during the SBS Award.

I wonder what will uri LMH feel when he sees her wearing this. But I hope he won't see this, I do not want him to feel uneasy too. Uneasy not as in attracted but more to uneasy and loathing it.

@pluie
Nooooo chingu do not lose interest on uri PSH, pretty please NO! She's still her. It doesn't change the fact that we love her and she's part of the ship we're sailing now! Please do not, dear sister! Come watch this again to re-live the moments and forget about the dress! :-D

Guest luminousdo

Is to be an adult actress she need to wore that kind of dress? I don't think so, SHK? KTH ? O_o

I thought she is different, well as I said before, I don't really know her, I was 40% PSH and 60% LMH, but now, I don't know

Well I'm sorry,  still shock with her dress, kinda lost some interest for her, I know it doesn't change anything, I just give my opinion ... :(

Aaahhh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, dizzy dizzy dizzy, should call Myung So to cheer me up! :D

tumblr_mz0tknPPxs1s8m1l7o10_r1_500.gif

Same here. I'm 100% shin hye fan but I'm still shocked too. I'm getting used with her innocent images, I hope she transform to mature image/ woman a little bit slower not this quick. Even I'm a girl, this is a bit too much for me. However, I believe this is her manager's pick. Not her. So I still root for her though. Hope no bashing or critic on her dress. I will sad :(. Please keep supporting her even I know it is a bit confuse what she want to do. Cheers up chingu

Archived