[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest eka5566

[iNFO] President Han Praises Park Shin Hye!
-
Han Seung Ho "Park Shin Hye..Talented in singing, participated in many OST" 

DJ Kim Chang Ryul asked Han Seung Ho, 
"Recently earned quite a lot because of <The Inheritors> OST?" 
He admitted, "Yes."
He continued, 
"Recently been producing OST mainly, I suggested why not let the actors/actresses sing directly (for OST)..they too agreed to do so." 

There after he talked about the bts of producing popular OST such as <A Gentleman's Diginity>.. <You're Beautiful>...
"He is usually very close to Park Shin Hye..she's a friend who is very much talented in singing." 

* Han Seung Ho - CEO of FNC Entertainment*(CNBLUE's Management)

(Original Post: http://m.tvdaily.co.kr/article.php?aid=1390377230641942002
Chinese translation cr. tripleEdoubleLU
Credit : Wintercherub)

1558553_622290901142059_765540421_n.jpg

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omo, omo, with the NO BTS from episode 9-20, does it mean I have to re-watch episode 9 again when I'm already in Episode 16 and almost to that closet scene? otoke... :(( :(( :(( .... 

WAIT.

WHAT?

I think I'm still dreaming.. or.. is this a nightmare.. or.. I just need food..

Good morrrrrning shippers... *huuuuuugs*

I'll back read in a bit... happy(?) saturrrrrrday.... finally a weekend.. i hate my boss.. (-_-)

Food..

we all need to take a flight to Korea and make understand to this people that WE NEED THOSE BTS ! you hear me dirctors and SBS, WE WANT THE BTS RIGHT.NOW. !if they think it's a way to not make people suspicious, well it's the best way. there is something they don't want to show and it's definitely MinShin relationship : the interaction and chemistry that's between them will definitely be visible through those BTS, even if they are trying hard to hide it.But maybe, it's not SBS or the directors who refuse to release the BTS, maybe it's agencies wish, or even Shin Hye and Minho wish... remember what Min Ho said : he refuses to go public about his love affairs...In any case, it's still a disappointment... -_-

@ravairie - when i get home, i'm cancelling my order with yesasia. i'll let you know how it works out.

Thanks Chingu, we will see what will be the result of the negotiation if there's more content added like bts from episode 1-20 and then i will purchase it happily. Come on they need to satisfy the fans so they will have more buyers and money. :D

And Oh please the fanmade videos are not needed, and it's a form of stealing? They are making money for those fan made videos? #-o

Guest itybittykitty

LMH: awww honey!...don't be mad about the DVD...come back here

tumblr_mzp7koOhU61sq3kd1o2_250.gif

LMH: we can make some more BTS vids if you want..

tumblr_mzp7koOhU61sq3kd1o3_250.gif

PSH: i'll get the camera ready!

tumblr_mzp7koOhU61sq3kd1o5_250.gif

LMH: wifey?

tumblr_mzp7koOhU61sq3kd1o4_250.gif

Guest itybittykitty

PSH: BTS tapes in hand

tumblr_mzp7dlwQOn1sq3kd1o1_250.gif

LMH: good job honey ...just like we planned..

tumblr_mzp7dlwQOn1sq3kd1o6_250.gif

PSH: on her way to smuggle the tapes out of the building

tumblr_mzp7dlwQOn1sq3kd1o9_250.gif

WTH? For a hefty sum of money we're just getting that? What a way to cheat off fan's money! Did they really think fans are willing to pay THAT amount to see those LIMITED bts?? And to see more fanmade vids?? We can get that for FREE from youtube. That's a load of crap. The closet kiss esp is the highlight of HEIRS, it would be stupid to think fan's are'nt looking forward to that specific scene's bts. And the difference in duration of Minho Shinhye Woobin commentaries sounded like they filmed the commentaries separately?

Archived