[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sheila88

Hi guys! just wanna say I agree with what most of you said about the BTS thing. it's really fishy  :-?
And if you want my POV not that anyone asked me lol I think it's a very bad strategy...
I personally really can't tell if they are together or not but if it's the case hiding some of their off screen moments from ep 9-20 is ridiculous. I mean why not at least show those who are harmless or those with other actors? They could just edit some of them so that it doesn't look suspicious but no, not only they're not showing their interactions but they're not showing other actors either why? 
As for the lack of interviews and their way of denying not denying the rumors I must say that sucks BIG TIME :-q
I've said this already SH is used to having rumors with her co-actors, she knows how to deny rumors so what's with all the dodging? As for LMH don't get me started on him lol his agency is like trying to control everything but there he goes bringing up the rumors first and saying his ideal type is caring and assertive and that she has long hair & a white dress as in :park-shin-hye.png?w=600
I really don't understand what they're trying to do...I think it's the first time that i'm not able to watch BTS from all the episodes in a drama, if it's really to protect them then i'd like to know who the hell came up with that idea? This is certainly making us more suspicious than ever...
As for the closet kiss I also think that it was a long kiss shot with different cameras & probably edited & my question is what are we missing when the camera focuses on the arm clutching thing? =))
@pattituazon where are you? I really need my dose of FF [-O< 

comelcoke said: Agree with @tessB ahjumma, as i said before on my previous post, LMH and PSH already in a relationship. No doubt. Its reel to real. All proven, just we need to wait for their public declaration, but maybe it was not now (please hide as long as both of you can), until the bonding become tighter and stronger, then you can announce it. I hope and i wish their relationship can go as long as they can. :x :\"> B-)

@itybittykitty  thanks for all those funny gif's, it really makes a difference when our ship becomes sour.... last night when I was watching/reading your posts, I was laughing so hard that my husband thinks I got crazy again because I am laughing in one corner of our house all by myself... it's good my daughter's school has already started and in the school dormitory or else I will hear and earful again from her. :))

Guest crazybees4

ravairie

said: Hmmm. No episode 16 closet kiss bts video/making the film? that's what we are looking for the most =)) they better add more content in the dvd, bts should be from episode 1 to 20 so it will be worth our money. No wonder kfans are complaining.. Thanks chingu @minshinie for the info. And why would they include the fan made heirs MVs? Wth? Haha we don't need them, we can watch it on youtube. Just give us more bts videos instead.

sheila88 said: Hi guys! just wanna say I agree with what most of you said about the BTS thing. it's really fishy  :-?
And if you want my POV not that anyone asked me lol I think it's a very bad strategy...
I personally really can't tell if they are together or not but if it's the case hiding some of their off screen moments from ep 9-20 is ridiculous. I mean why not at least show those who are harmless or those with other actors? They could just edit some of them so that it doesn't look suspicious but no, not only they're not showing their interactions but they're not showing other actors either why? 
As for the lack of interviews and their way of denying not denying the rumors I must say that sucks BIG TIME :-q
I've said this already SH is used to having rumors with her co-actors, she knows how to deny rumors so what's with all the dodging? As for LMH don't get me started on him lol his agency is like trying to control everything but there he goes bringing up the rumors first and saying his ideal type is caring and assertive and that she has long hair & a white dress as in :
I really don't understand what they're trying to do...I think it's the first time that i'm not able to watch BTS from all the episodes in a drama, if it's really to protect them then i'd like to know who the hell came up with that idea? This is certainly making us more suspicious than ever...
As for the closet kiss I also think that it was a long kiss shot with different cameras & probably edited & my question is what are we missing when the camera focuses on the arm clutching thing? =))
@pattituazon where are you? I really need my dose of FF [-O< 

@itybittykitty  I totally agree with you that laughing is a good medicine.. so palli keep those funny gif's of yours coming.... :)) :):))

Guest minshin2046

Hi hi , I think even the DVD director cut ... Really suspicion .. Why just put the bts only in ep 1-8? Coz all the good stuff is on the behind ! better give us ep 12-20 lol.... Coz maybe even the put the bts in ep 1-8 ... I really got the feeling the all bts is not just focus on our OTP ... Maybe show other actor or actress too ! So left only few ep only ! N some of it maybe same that we had seen in youtube... Really weird lol [-( According to the dc, they cut off the bts coz the length is too long rite ? Why they don change to blueray disc ? It can have more space in it .. Coz the price is high also ... I hope someone can suggest to them ... Coz I my hubby also said why no do blueray disc he also buy the director cuts from his fave movie n it all come from blueray disc better hd n save space !

Guest itybittykitty

LMH: in 4 yrs we are going to do a drama together and i'm gonna kiss you so hard tumblr_mzogkbvbem1siqvhio1_250.gif

PSH: OMG ...you are making me blush

tumblr_mzogkbvbem1siqvhio2_250.gif

Guest itybittykitty

@TessB...thanks ...will try ...

@IsabelinaD...yeah his chin gets all scrunched up...same as when PSH cried giving her speech...cho cute!

hey chingus !!! it's such a pleasure to come to this thread, always so lively ! but once again, a missed all the fun... about 75 pages... ryan-higa-cry-o.gif
 BUT NO WORRIES !! because I always have this couple in my mind, ALWAYS ! my love for them is so strong that I needed to draw them !so guys, what do you think of this...? (lee min ho doesn't really look like him and the quality is... well... not that good... -_-)BeyNB6VCcAABSjJ.jpg

Guest comelcoke

@giselle love your signature. it was cute. hope the RL were lasting longer and forever. i hope. 
@patti please update your super duper writing fanfics. still cant get enough while reading it.  ;;) :x :-bd

For those DVD news, SBS just so f*cking !@#)(!&$*^$&%!@*%$&!%@$(!@)$!@_ (since I can't curse, so dunno what to type) HAHA.Maybe this meme can represent my feelingtumblr_mzxmfdQ3Hy1s8m1l7o1_1280.png

Archived