[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest minshinaddicted

i am minshin shipper.. but i just want to say that, from what i read from other thread GeunShin or dooley couple YongShin... i do smell something.. i just remember that i read somewhere a news about shin hye dating rumors.. she said her "deeply SECRET is HER BOYFRIEND, she also said she NEVER REVEALS who she is DATING to public or fans" this is not the new from her..but she said this since 2010 or 2011.

start with GeunShin we all know that they are close not just close but very close.. PSH said that Geun Suk never see her as a Girl but from what i read a news Geun Suk talk about PSH.. he always said that PSH so GIRLY and FEMININE to him, he also said he like that type of girl, he also comfortable with PSH rather than other girl and his mother really likes PSH so much..i did not found the news that Geun Suk said PSH is not Girly..so i think only PSH said like that not Geun Suk.

now YongShin.. Yonghwa always treat and care about PSH ,YongHwa always talk about PSH to his Member CNBLUE and YongHwa always comes to PSH with bucket of flowers. At the Baeksang Awards ceremony,

while singing the line, "Because I love you, and because only you know" (at 2:24 and 4:50 marks).

A Yoochun sasaeng also went backstage to find Yoochun and found Yonghwa and Shin Hye holding hands and hugging the entire duration of the first half of the ceremony while in their waiting room. Other accounts say that they're always holding hands or leaning against each other's shoulders while filming their drama. They don't have any intentions of going public with their relationship, though. When a reporter asked if she was in a relationship, Shin Hye replied that she was in a secret one. ...

then turn to MinShin seem something fishy happen between of them....their kiss also quite INTENSE, their Hug very Real...we all actually cannot guest who actually ShinHye boyfriend seems she said HER DEEPLY SECRET IS HER BOYFRIEND..then if it turn to interview or news surely SHE will DENIED it because SHE NEVER REVEALS WITH WHO SHE IS DATING TO PUBLIC ;)

so my conclusions is...one of them Jang Geun Suk, Jung Yong Hwa Or Lee Min Ho surely her BOyFRIEND.. but we just don't know because she is Mistery Girl lol ..huhhhh :(

sorry for my bad english...i just want to tell what i feel and what i think.. MINSHIN HWAITING ! :*

minshinaddicted said: i am minshin shipper.. but i just want to say that, from what i read from other thread GeunShin or dooley couple YongShin... i do smell something.. i just remember that i read somewhere a news about shin hye dating rumors.. she said her "deeply SECRET is HER BOYFRIEND, she also said she NEVER REVEALS who she is DATING to public or fans" this is not the new from her..but she said this since 2010 or 2011.. then turn to Minho and ShinHye seem something fishy happen between of them.their kiss also quite INTENSE...we all actually cannot guest who actually ShinHye boyfriend seems she said HER DEEPLY SECRET IS HER BOYFRIEND..then if it turn to interview or news surely SHE will DENIED it because SHE NEVER EVER REVEALS WITH WHO SHE IS DATING TO PUBLIC ;)

so my conclusions is...one of them Jang Geun Suk, Jung Yong Hwa and Lee Min Ho surely her BOyFRIEND.. but we just don't know because she is Mistery Girl lol ..huhhhh :(

sorry for my bad english...i just want to tell what i feel and what i think.. MINSHIN HWAITING ! :*

out of topic guys...i'm working now but before i get even further might some one here could help me..for minshin that also minoz or starlight angel perhaps can answering me..i need a history for MINOZ name and SH's twitter account @ssinz....thank you...(dont bothering me..i was just asking ^^)

Guest teefa92

When i saw minho ssi pics for haagen dazs i thought it's one of the deleted scenes of the heirs :-<

Yeah it's the heiritits syndrome O:-)

Yes, I was so angry...and so sad that she did it!!!  :(( :(( :(( :((

I was a complete Robsten! So, we were partners chingus, as today.! 

Omg me three i was so into robsten but i was never crazy like how i follow MinShin i badly want them to be together forever... They are cute and lovable as they both didnt deny the rumours regarding them makes me feel that they are serious even when MinHo almost cried during the concert it says the message that he misses somehow so badly who else can it be than our dear Park Shin hye...god please do the magic :) :x :x :x MinShin forever and ever

Archived