[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest myhepyending

Can someone make gif for the backhug & fronthug scene? The one that cha eun sang found money in kim tan's coat....I want to see it in slow motion....pretty please..... [-O<

Guest lilyrose81

Guys... I positively believe that as much as we get delusional (like spotting little things and relate them to MinShin, we're doing it for fun and we're still taking things easy, right?) i do believe that deep inside, we do know that if they don't end up together we'll be fine. Like we won't go killing ourselves or anything hahahahah. Okay seriously. Right?

I just want to make things clear because I see comments like worrying about us being too delusional. Hahah come onnnn, all shippers are actually delusional, until their OTP clarifies things. I used to ship hollywood couples a lot btw.

That is why I prefer celebrities to just clarify things (like in the hollywood) so that there are no fan wars and such because the shippers of clarified OTP will be like "there, there they admitted it. You don't have to link them with anyone else now" hahaha know what I meannn? But I guess that's not how it works with the Korean showbiz so... Let's just stay delusional...moderately. Hahah

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1/14804_696559050366334_1223843476_n.jpg       ..in this picture i've missed something.@eka5566 what about you? the dancer hair tie looks like ES hair when KT confess her about his feeling infront of cafe.and the umbrella...how can i missed the umbrella...that was when they're said goodbye infront of bookstore....(dont worry to many delusion made me like this,4 years being a shippers...hufftttt its a hard job [-X)...so get used with me guys.love u all :x

@lilyrose81 i agree with you, for me i am always over delusional.. but my feet are grounded. I know to look at reality and say, ok all else was just a dream.. MOVE ON! LOL. 
Being delusional in a ship is were the fun lies, and in most ships until it is an official ship, delusions are what ships survive on! 
So for me being OTT delulu is fine as long as the feet are on the ground! yaa.. u need to be KimTANish-TALL!! =)) =)) =))

I AM ALWAYS DELUSIONAL. :D

ALWAYS. :)) :)) :))

I won't real-life ship if I'm logical. That's just.. it takes away the fun. ;):):D

HALLO SHIPPERS! :)) :)) :))

Yo Ress! Fancy meeting you here! ;) Hee~

@ravairie thanks chinguuuuuuuuuuu! *huuugs* Don't knooow if I'd still use yesasia.. hm... Thanks for the extra infoooooo :-* :-* :-*

@lilyrose81 as long as our ship is sailing, lets have fun with our ship and just love them together and invidually. If they date/get married that will be great news for us and if not we will respect them.

If our ship sinks lets all get drunk here haha =)) and then we will move on and still support them indivually.

Shipping is for fun and I'm glad to know all of you here chingus, we are like a family here. >:D<

Just Love MinShin :x

@stucked you are welcome chingu. If they announced it earlier than yesasia. i should have bought at innolife but i trust yesasia since I purchased some kpop dvd/cd previously from them and I have no problem with their delivery.

Sharing is caring, rite?
Here is article posted by @ Maja on Lee Min Ho Thread 

class="subject" style="margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 22px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64);"[sTARCAST] "Lift up and down like this?"… Lee Min Ho, performance that is almost wickednaverenter | 2014.01.22 14:55
last updated 2014.01.22 16:22 460
144834070_1.jpg

Hello~ This is actor Lee Min Ho. How have everyone been doing? It seems like I think I am sending messages of greeting in a long time after the end-of-the year awards ceremony. I started a special project after the drama was over. I am writing because I wanted to show it vividly to the readers of ‘STARCAST’.

On January 18th, I held the global tour ‘My Everything’ encore concert at Olympics Park Handball stadium in Olympics Park located in Bangee-dong, Seoul. Even with the weather below zero, 5000 fans, including Korea, from Japan, China, Thailand, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Turkey and so on have come. I am really grateful.

I can say that this is a time like one winter night’s dream. I cannot forget about abundant touching feeling of that day. I guess it would be the same with ‘Minoz’ who attended the concert right? So, I have prepared. These are the best ‘5’ moments that I picked myself. Should we feel that moment again?   

144834199_2.jpg

Best 1. Singing Lee Min Ho

The most memorable moment was when I was singing in front of the fans. I was so nervous before going up on the stage. I was worried that I might sing out of tune, but my mind got relaxed once when I went up on the stage. They are no doubt devilish ‘Minoz’.

In this performance, I sang various songs from the songs listed in my album to my favorite songs. Starting from the performance title song ‘Everything’, I sang ‘Painful Love’, the sound track for ‘The Inheritors’, and ‘Pieces of Love’ and so on. There was a little bit of crisis (?) that came when singing my favorite song ‘Last Love’ by Kim Bum Soo but I wrapped up with all my effort.   

144834298_3.jpg

"You are the only owner in my mind~" (Everything)

144834402_4.jpg

You are so precious to me~" (You & I)

144834503_5.jpg

"Do I look like an idol group member?"

144834602_6.jpg

Best 2. Cutie Lee Min Ho

I also could not leave out the talk time with ‘Minoz’. I have prepared what is called ‘Min Ho’s marble’ to communicate with the fans much closer. I think I left a dark history at this point. I did the cutie player dance with the request from the fans and I was even more nervous than the time when I was singing.

I also remember having conversations with the fans as if talking to friends. They laughed when I said I like latte and I am good at cooking ramen. On this day, the host Hong In Gyu asked me to show my tongue and luckily, I was able to deal with that situation by saying that I will upload ‘sticking the tongue out picture’ later.   

144834705_7.jpg

"I have kept my promise"

144834811_8.jpg

"In Gyu, did you look at sticking the tongue out picture?"

144834905_9.jpg

"I even took a picture together with In Gyu"

144835003_10.jpg

Best 3. Dancing Lee Min Ho

I even showed my dance skills that I have been saving. It was probably the time in which ‘Minoz’ went most fanatic. I danced high level (?) dance move in ‘Love Motion’ and ‘My Little Princess’. I especially tried hard on the wave dance move… Did I do well?

Oh! It looked like I was not watching but I was watching everything. The dance ability of the fans were also pretty good. They were good at shaking their waists. For me, I gave 100% effort, but I think you guys are naturally talented. I have a memory of having so much fun when dancing together~   

144835098_11.jpg

"Should I show some of my dance ability?"

144835205_12.jpg

"Do you guys want it? Everyone, waist dance~"

144835305_13.jpg

Best 4. Training Lee Min Ho

There was also ‘Find an ideal type’ game. It was the time when I look for my ideal type among the fans. Do you guys remember my ideal type? It is a woman with long straight hair, acting charming, high heels and who has the movie tickets she watched for one week.

There was only one ideal type among the fans. I made her to come up to the stage and I gave her a necklace. I even gave a hug from the back. To another fan, I said ‘Do I like you’, the most famous line in ‘The Inheritors’. My skill of training is similar to that of members in idol groups right? 

144835415_14.jpg

Best 5. Interacting Lee Min Ho

The one that I liked most in this tour was the close interaction with the crowd. We have set up 360 degrees rotating stage in the center to stand closer to the fans as much as possible. We even set up giant screens in each of the directions of east, west, north and south. We have prepared thoroughly so that the fans can interact with me wherever they are.

Because of that, I was able to hold the hands of the fans. I held the hands of the crowds one by one and greeted them when I was running on the stage. The fans were also welcoming me with signs that they put in a lot of effort to make. My mind was so touched and I got the warm energy.

Then, should we look at our ‘Minoz’? 

144835521_15.jpg

144835606_16.jpg

144835701_17.jpg

144835798_18.jpg

This is it for the best of ‘Everything’ performance that I have prepared. Did everyone enjoy it? I hope that people who saw the performance think once again about the memories. I hope that the fans who sadly could not make it enjoy the concert through the pictures.

Now, I am planning to go straight to filming the movie. I am expecting to show another kind of charm through ‘Land gate, Gangnam 1970’. You guys will be able to see Lee Min Ho who is completely different from before in this movie. Please wait until then~.

Written by=Lee Min Ho

Edited by=Kim Su Ji (Dispatch)
Pictures=Starhaus Entertainment

Source : http://m.star.naver.com/minho/news/end?id=2249198

Guest kawaypinoy

i think some people are overly delusional
i mean can you couple things up when the gap was over  5 years ago.. doesnt make sense or does it??? 
tumblr_luwy8nutYV1qkw312o1_500.gif

gif-sourced---440-gif_223749.gif

edit cant post gif ottoke???? :(( :((

NOT MEANT FOR THIS THREAD THOUGH ITS FOR THEM....

Guest minshin8

Hello everyone! shipping is fun but I'm glad to read that everyone has their feet on the ground! :)
as for our IDOLS hopefully they will cross their path again.. I miss seeing them together so bad!!  :((
I just hope they will promote Heirs together :) :)
Have a good day everyone!  :-bd :)>- :-h

our couple right now... in their hotel room.. 
2a01e482a64ceaa038cea17e0b143625-500.jpg

=)) =))
hahahahah

@huihuitang ...honey you missed the bench ...and if you would try to find out on their twitter account around 2010 perhaps you'll find the bicycle too.coz MH brought that to at the stage...(if bicycle..its didnt have any relation with HEIRS)...that another hints.perhaps Hans river have been a witness once upon a time in 2010 LOL

Guest rjuliet

yeah agree with @mi7chimes and @lilyrose81 delulu is something that is exciting as a shipper as long as we still have our sanity when the ones that we are shipping decide not to be together in real life, we have to respect their decison, and as kim tan said, 'jik jin' :D... actually the first couple i shipped was robert and kristen from twilight saga...their fandoms are much more crazier than we have now...it was like riding a rollercoaster everyday...we analyze and scrutinize every little things, every small details, hints, clues, proofs were matters a lot for robsten shippers...plus the paparazzi in hollywood are 100000 crazier...everyday we got different baseless articles and groundless rumors from tabloids all over the world...but the most fun parts i remember was the similar clothing patterns :D, kris also often wears robs tee shirts, hats, and sunglasses...and the sweetest moments of shipping was seeing them always looking at each other affectionately and proud of each other at award events like minshin does...aahh those happy memories *sigh ...too bad kris betrayed rob :( ...but i hope minshin are for forever unlike the first couple im heavily invested in shipping... love u all daebak shippers :D ...

Guest moochigirl

MinShin thread is really flyingg...woohoo!!!
The thread was languishing at 50+ pages when i started reading actively and regularly back in Oct/November...   Now it's hitting 800....WOW!!!
Keep it up MinShinners!!!   Luv the spazzing, humor and friendship on this thread !!!

Of course being delusional is one of the prerequisites to be in any reel couple ship! What is this nonsense that we cannot be delusional, at all? 
tumblr_mrqmn4wz261reb7cpo1_250.gifcr to wifflegif.com
tumblr_lxpjijd1MT1ql5yr7o1_r1_400.gifcr to wifflegif.com
Yes we are delusional, sometimes over delusional and emotional, but tell me which shipper's ship is not? Gosh sometimes it's ridiculous beyond words that I just totally forgot how to be kind and nice, LOL!

Archived