[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

@hye14 someone said here that Hunan TV was already pre-recorded last December and it will just be broadcasted on January 23rd? Unless it's live broadcast for their Spring Festival event. 

I think that person said that the article stating the invitee lists that include MinShin for Hunan was dated in dec 2013. So if Minho is attending why hasnt his agency confirmed it since it's been a month frm the article date already. I dont think that person said it was pre recorded in dec. Thats what i understand chingu!

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.chinanews.com/yl/2014/01-16/5745097.shtml
according to the news lmh wont be attending the Hunan Tv Show...he will only appear on VCR to send his greetings...i think he is going china for CCTV rehearsal..

Guys...i just read someones wrote 12 hours ago...she said SH has comeback to Korea....its  around 2 am in the morning....i get my delusion perhaps they're on the same flight to China....i've been crazy for this ottoke!!!!!...coz we havent find her picture yet X(

Ho..

I think it's better not to expect them both attending Hunan TV. Just like we didn't expect the SBS awards goodies. Hee~ :D

(notexpectingatall..notexpectingatall..notexpectingatall..notexpectingatall..*sigh*)

I want to stalk Shin Hye online again. I just can't coz mah boss is monitoring me thru remote access. Paranoid much, boss? HOHOHO! :D:))

AH. @ravairie yo chinguuuuu! did you order the dvd already? :D thru yesasia, was it yesasia? Hahaha! Anyone who pre-ordered already? -->Serious question. HAHAHA!

Aish. My boss. *le sigh*

@stucked, yes I pre ordered the DVD already at yesasia but I should have preorder it at innolife? since it's a little cheaper than yesasia hahaha and it will be ship on February 20 that's too long, I think in innolife they will ship it earlier right? 

SO envy for the girls,,,,,she said she sat beside SH 's table at the restaurant a few days ago.the girls also said SH's doing the Bamboo dance @cultural Night

ravairie said: @stucked, yes I pre ordered the DVD already at yesasia but I should have preorder it at innolife? since it's a little cheaper than yesasia hahaha and it will be ship on February 20 that's too long, I think in innolife they will ship it earlier right? 

Guest branwen

itybittykitty said:

@branwen ...this is the highlight of all the back reading I just did...this is the kind of stuff ships sail on...he kissed her when there was no kiss written in the script!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...you captured the moment in your gif perfectly...I always wondered why he moved his lips at this moment...and now we know...I knew that article posted by @NaezaS had something really good in it...even with all the rough translation I sensed there was a treasure in it....I sense that the BTS has a lot of goodies to reveal...

kawaypinoy said: prosperity said: I think people are overanalyzing the videos at his fan meet. If the president of SBS was at the fan meet then that should tell you guys all you need to know. After Heirs had such success it is makes sense that he will play that up at his fan meet. I repeat, the president of SBS is rumored to have attended. He will use Heirs in his fan meets until his next drama.

Archived