[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No red Today :)) :)) and why they covering the face of his bodyguard uncle here :D we near to memorize his face more than LMH's face already =)) ..

@isabellabell that article with Geunsuk revealing special relatiinship of him and Shinhye was really old. Like 2 or 3 years back. Better focus on what's current, chingu.

I advised for us all to put the date of any article we want to post to avoid misunderstandings.

Edit: Geunsuk's pics are new. But im definitely sure the article are old ones coz i've read it many times before

Guest RistanT

Can u guys please stop mentioning about JGS JGS and JGS again ...

This is minshin thread rite ??

I can smell something fishy with newbie like .. they might actually geunshin not minshin ...

if that's true ... can u stop spying this thread right now right here ...

don't leave a bomb here ...

don't be a pirate for our ship ...

>:) ~X(

RistanT

said: Can u guys please stop mentioning about JGS JGS and JGS again ... This is minshin thread rite ?? I can smell something fishy with newbie like .. they might actually geunshin not minshin ... if that's true ... can u stop spying this thread right now right here ... don't leave a bomb here ... don't be a pirate for our ship ... >

:)

~X(

http://hlj.sina.com.cn/news/wtbg/2013-12-19/084086843.html

The theme for the Hunan show is LOVE, love between man-woman/family/frens. Wow, I like :). Let's see where lmh's flight lands today: Hunan airport? :)

Zhang ziyi is on the list too.

Actor Lee Min Ho was spotted at the Incheon International Airport on January 22, taking off for CCTV′s New Year′s Gala in China. 
53361880.jpg
81323206.jpg
56414186.jpg
34347589.jpg

credit: http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/56647/airportfashion-photo-leeminho-leaves-for-china and NEWSEN

Lunar new year eve is 30/1. If the CCTV show is live & filmed on lunar new year eve, isn't lmh like arriving for the show/rehearsals super early??? Just to sing one song??

Guest lilyrose81

Just finished backreading haha.

All I can say is that PSH and her ANJELL gang has a strong friendship, so no big deal that she's close with JGS, not a threat, girls :)

And I really hope that they're both attending the Hunan TV thing. Pleaseeee just attend the Hunan TV thing even if not together (like linking arms or anything), but at least we can see them in the same event TOGETHER. You know what I'm saying? Hahah

And I want to share something about my MOM being a secret MinShin shipper, this is very funny.

When we were watching Heirs on TV, my mom suddenly went "they're playing 18 y/olds but this guy is older than the girl right? By a few years." And "when they filmed the kiss scene, the girl didn't know they had to kiss like THAT".

And I was like omg mom you can only find those things online, now how did you find out. I think she secretly googled MinShin on the net and read about them. Hahahaha and you are only interested in finding out more about tv couples when you're interested in their chemistry on the show right? Well at least that's how it works for me. =))

Edit : I should probably check my mom's browsing history hahahaha

a little bit catch up here...i followed some starlight angel on my twitter account yesterday i read her posting about SH...she said 'ONEW FANS MET HER ON DEPARTURE'S GATE AND SHE'S SO PRETTY..." whats the matter is i didnt which airport is it coz she didnt put any link in it.lets think possitive perhaps Minshin was trying to escape from dispatch LOL :) but i'm so happy today no matter what.......

Archived