[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest itybittykitty

someone had wanted a gif of the closet kiss...faster and lighter and zoomed in...this one is faster and lighter but not zoomed in...

tumblr_mz01y6DltY1siqvhio2_250.gif

I don't want to interfere into your mood, but as I am uncomfortable when I feel  there is some tendency of turning speculations in to facts, I think I just post it away,

There are many reasons for LMH to use the Heirs footage in his concert. I think the main reason is the concert structure. I am not sure if you know but the theme of  first part of his concert is Love,

Quote*:

The theme of 'Part. 1' was 'love', and he sang 'Pieces', 'Painful Love', and Kim Bum Soo's 'The Last Love'. While singing 'Painful Love', a highlight video clip of drama 'The Inheritors' was played on the background, bringing back late memories of 'Kim Tan' to the fans.

If you've watched LMH's dramas you will find that  the love in The Heirs has the deepest level of emotion  of a sweet and romantic but also painful love. That kind of emotion fits the love songs he sang the most. And to illustrate "love" there must be sences of both ES and KT.

Second, The Heirs is the most recent project that LMH has completed. For his concert I am sure he would want to show his fans something new and different from the previous shows. Now he has something new and it's relevant, why not show, why not give it most time? I would be excited to do it if I were him.

Third,

Quote*:

Lee Min Ho was originally planning to have the last show of his world tour in Korea, but he had to cancel the plan because he had to cast in drama 'The Inheritors'. Now with the drama all finished successfully, he prepared the encore show to express thanks for his fans' supports, and the tickets were completely sold out only in 2 minutes.

Isn't the message of giving The Heir longer time "Thank you for your support to make The Heirs a success. This concert is for us to celebrate the success"?

LMH doesn't have to show The Heirs clips just because SBS drama president was present at the concert. It's only a nice thing to have, not a must. However, who knows if it's the president's idea to showcase The Heirs -> don't take my words, I am just kidding.

--

Note: The Quotes above is taken from a news article that @alesia44 posted in LMH's thread. Click here to read it in full

@thao_2512 @adamfever (I know there are others, I'll edit my post when I finish backreading)Thank you for continuing to come to the thread and bring insights that help keep this ship from going too far into troubled waters.  We may tend to pout a little afterwards, but believe me it's greatly appreciated, lol.  :x :x >:D< >:D<
P.S.  I don't think there was a danger of turning the ES-KT sighting at his concert and the speculation around it into fact here.  For the most part we're just giddy that PSH showed up at all (Can't we be that way a little?).  I just hope ALL of the speculation, in ALL of the threads is being addressed.  I'm sure the silent regular and occasional lurkers notice we like to have  a lot of fun here.  I just wish before other posters swoop in like angry birds and try to kill the mood, they at least read page 1-49 of our 50 page growth spurt...  giphy.gifcr lifemacun

Guest gingerpeach

@tropicalgirl Hahaha why thank you my chingu!!! Very thoughtful and kind of you. O:-)

Omo this new news of Minho kissing Shinhye on the roof top when he didn't need to.. It does indeed make sense now when he thanked SH for "accepting him" lol! Wonder if we can have a proper translation of the article.. How were they able to get a scoop like that while we haven't even seen any other articles abt that yet? This is the kind of news we neeed! Ahhh makes me more excited for all the bts to come out.

How in the world did Minho resist kissing her when he was so sensually taking off her clothes *AHEM* I mean apron lol. (We all know what he said in that interview tho right?) Must've taken a lot of will power :))

rjuliet

said: and what is more weird is i read somewhere that actually both jgs and shinhye were supposed to be goo jun pyo and geum jan di in bof, cmiw ...jgs refused it first as he chose to do beethoven virus and shinhye refused it coz of school and her last role seemed contradicted to the role in bof...instead both of them collaborate in yab...and after bof minho was replacing jgs for etude cf with shinhye...and now, minho is claiming his leading lady back, not just in a drama but this time is for real

:D

:x

That is true that JGS and LMH i s a friend,I saw some article that JGS send a funny message for LMH

but the funny things is everyone that get closed with LMH is shinhye best friend like kim bum and JGS. >:)

I dont know,Its fate or no but Their connection is so strong for me.I hope they will be soulmate :\">

Btw I just update my little FF http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/633237 hope you like it ^:)^

Guest westlife

leim said:

rjuliet

said: and what is more weird is i read somewhere that actually both jgs and shinhye were supposed to be goo jun pyo and geum jan di in bof, cmiw ...jgs refused it first as he chose to do beethoven virus and shinhye refused it coz of school and her last role seemed contradicted to the role in bof...instead both of them collaborate in yab...and after bof minho was replacing jgs for etude cf with shinhye...and now, minho is claiming his leading lady back, not just in a drama but this time is for real

leim said:

rjuliet

Archived