[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow.. daebak?? i don't know where i should read first..
i can't find the source that say's lmh use the pictures of psh just to cover his real gf.. maybe the one who say this didn't read or heard about the interview of lmh.. *he said he doesn't have any gf..
*and it's the first time he talked about the dispatch thing.. (i asked someone,why the translation is different from what he said?? because i have read that lmh said, he don't want that his relationship will be revealed the same as his past relationship.. and the other one.. he said, he haven't started yet, the first time they go out..is with friends (group).. the 2 one, that's the time the dispatch saw them.. and he said, he didn't know how to end it cause he haven't even started anything.. it means, he just want to know her maybe, but into a relationship .. (not yet) .. please correct me if i'm wrong.. and post the link here about his interview.. the agency of the girl confirmed about the date thing {i don't want to say what's on my mind , just think why.. [-X } and the agency of lmh say a different  (see :P) but later on, they said yes.. but lmh didn't say anything about it, later on they said their relationship end.. that's it.. it was came from the agency of the actress.. ( i don't know the story, but i have read the article about the p.s. and bashed of fans?) and i didn't care about those issue, cause i didn't know about the shipping-shipping thing.. and that's the time i said lmh is really a gentleman.. he just let it go and accept whatever people may say..
*and lastly, psh said lmh is a gentleman, so how could they think that lmh will use psh just to cover for his real gf?? if you will put yourself on lmh's shoes, how can you do that to the person whom you know that she is a good person.. did her/his brain really think before they put something ridiculous statement/article about what lmh did to his concert (FM).. even they want that their thread will keep on sailing, they should have think about lmh.. do they think if lmh read about that he won't get hurt? guyss.. you're sayin' that lmh is a user..  i am really mad.. 

oha123 said:

Erm..I remember reading a news a few months back about Park Shin Hye and JGS are now labelmates in CHINA.

Exactly! JGS first signed up with them and soon after, PSH did too. If we follow the article where JGS said that he recommended PSH to be his partner in the Chinese CF, we can presume that he also recommended PSH as a talent for his Chinese agency. This is why I said, JGS pretty much hooked her up. 

Now that I think about it, JGS must be pretty convincing! The client could have chosen another Chinese actress or model but went with PSH instead. I guess it was also the right time too since PSH is sooo hot now, thanks to the success of The Heirs.

JGS and PSH have the same rep in China. I think he also represents Jung Il Woo too because I met Jung Il Woo at the event in Shanghai 2 years ago, and that's when I first met the rep. Funny that I didn't know who Jung Il Woo was back then and after reading @pattituazon 's fanfic, found out that he's LMH bestie. Hehe~

Thank you so much @stucked for welcoming me here in this thread. I can now officially hop-in in this ship! Happy sailing! Btw, as what i've seen the way minshin couple did their scenes, as if they've known each other for quite sometime. They were too comfortable for each other...no awkward moment. They act so naturally..no holds barred esp the "closet kiss"! The best kissing scene so far in a kdrama! I can sense that these two are already an "item"! No worries minshi couple, your shippers are all behind you..we will support your feelings all the way!!!!

Just to add to my post awhile back re our prince protecting his REAL GF by showing Shinhye's/Heirs video in his concert, I just have a question .... Why would him or his staff bother to surf Shinhye's fan meet where she is seen wearing a red polka dot apron while serving her prepared food to her fans for them to come up with that concept and also include a girl  wearing a red polka dot skirt in his concert? We never seen PHS wear red polka dot skirt or apron in Heirs, so  if they are trying to promote the drama, why would they include that part? I will still stand by my first feel that LMH is sending a signal to his fans that our Minshin is REAL and he is going forward.... With PHS making CF with JGS soon,  the more our prince will go FULL SPEED..... MINSHIN Fighting..... >:/ \:D/

Guest myleisuretime

@stucked Hey, no worries! HAHA. Sorta addicted to my Tumblr, eh? Oh really? I noticed that you're posting my TanxEunSang kissing gifs a lot. :)) I feel it's a crime for me to make gifs like that...

Am I the only one who lives in Canada (and please don't ask me about snow...)? I feel most of you are from Asia? Well, hello everyone! :)

and about what my friend said.. ofcourse they have a different translation because the other one is on the side of the actress.. 
chingus..  this is really a hard fight right?? wow.. i can't help myself not to get angry about the user thing.. i have known someone who is a user.. but i don't want to say it..
about saying that they used heirs concept because the president of sbs was there.. only heirs was aired in that station?? and if ever it is heir, why some cast of that drama wasn't their just for an appearance maybe to support for that drama that is already finished.. (:|
what kind of thinking is that.. for you to keep on sailing you will just say a false statement.. and destroy the person.. 
lmh came from a good family and also psh.. 
if they can't accept that lmh is in love to our psh.. and also psh is in love to our lmh  ..be it.. we won't believe from whatever rubbish you may say.. :-@ .. bring it on , we are plenty here to help you analyze about what we saw.. 

stucked said:

Someone said that the SBS prezz is present thus the 10min vid of Heirs aka Cha Eun Sang aka PSH montage? Why? And it's to play up the Heirs popularity more? Why? Is Heirs very unpopular in Korea? Why? Is the concert for the SBS prezz? Why?

Now, I'm confused. (-_-)

To please the president of SBS who rumoured attend his concert :D

duh! seriously just duh!

1) to please the president you advertise the show (as a whole, like summary of show? - why no much tan-young scenes?.ok its painful love... sung by tan himslf, so basically it will hav tans love... not a triangle... ok i admit.. but its tans pov... why tans pain was not elaborated... eunsang evn got t lead in the dialogues lol)

2) to please uri Shin Hye, to hint to fans asking for support - only eun sang eun sang eun sang was shown (for most of it).. so.... correct answerrr!! yehhh!

imo t president excuse is a sad attempt by those in denial.

ps : i finally found a browser for my phone tat wil load 5he gif overload here smoothly lol... i installed and uninstalled atleadt 5 browsers. phew!

@sapphire_dreams thank you for your very insightful comment. I too think that PSH and JGS is very good friend. But they are far from romantic feeling. More like platonic relationship. Basically the gang of YAB really the best in real life. Their friendship really unbeatable. They all very supportive to each other carrier.

faidaris said:

pluie said:Its about opinion that LMH mentioning/displaying PSH in his concert was because he is NOT protecting her, because he was protecting his real GF. Now put your self in a girl/a woman as his GF position, how's your feeling when your BF showing the video of another girl in whatever state it is (co-worker/ex co-worker or whatever), but not mentioning you at all since you're his GF? As for me it must be so damn hurt, moreover, there are rumors too about them are dating, hul ...

So you're saying, that uri PSH is his real GF, and he's protecting her? I am sorry I might understood wrongly LOL! Please elaborate further, my dear. I am interested to read your POV.

@faidaris Chingu...- if this hasn't been answered yet in the following pages let me try to explain it to you.

what @pluie shared is about some fan(s) saying that LMH is protecting his REAL GF (not PSH), by focusing on PSH to divert the so-called truth that he is already SECRETLY dating someone else. By focusing on PSH (who he is currently and universally being LINKED to), then no one would ever believe that he's with "SOMEONE" else. thus, that SOMEONE is off the radar and free from hate.

which in my pov, makes absolutely NO SENSE. this would make LMH a user and someone who is purposely misleading us. which I will NEVER believe that he is. if anything, keeping quiet about the issues surrounding him would've been the better avenue, to PROTECT all those that he cares for. just my 2 cents.

Guest DungN1430293377

myleisuretime said: @stucked Hey, no worries! HAHA. Sorta addicted to my Tumblr, eh? Oh really? I noticed that you're posting my TanxEunSang kissing gifs a lot. :)) I feel it's a crime for me to make gifs like that...

Am I the only one who lives in Canada (and please don't ask me about snow...)? I feel most of you are from Asia? Well, hello everyone! :)

What LMH did in his recently concluded FM concert is sort of "mind conditioning" toward his fans who really is PSH in his life. There's no doubt about it that she means so much to him and by showing PSH video clips means something and also it's one way of finding out how will his fans react on what they've seen. 

lol stucky Good night.. *hugs* was reading everything u wrote today hahaha.. just cudnt comment.

n ps: i nvr credit.. anyway its tagged right... in most of em.. lol. i Nvr make anything without my watermark so.. i nvr rembr to tag as well...haha anyway i am frm mob. excuse me always :P

Guest sapphire_dreams

Thank you to everyone who found my post on JGS and PSH insightful. To be honest, I've been a soompi forum lurker for a few years now and it was only when I shipped MinShin that I became brave enough to delurk and share my thoughts. I sound like I'm shy but in real life, I am very outgoing and talkative and not afraid to speak my mind. I guess like Kim Tan, my love for this ship made me go forward and delurk! Hahaha! 
 By the way, I edited my post on page 780 and added a copy of a promotional poster where JGS promotes PSH event through merchandise purchase, just to give you an idea what I mean.
I would also have to agree on this...

minholady said: You really can't help comparing the two becoz JGS is so popular in China and Japan too and he is first to earn the "Hallyu" star fame before LMH. But because of the Heirs I think the star of LMH shines brighter as of present tome. 

Guest douceur

How to taking off the apron...

Cha Eun Sang Style

sk1.gif

Lee Min Ho (Kim Tan) Style

ic85.gif

ipc.gif

44h.gif

The kissing after taking off the apron was written as ‘Be sexual’ in the script.
I also acted out the part thinking that what I am taking off is not an apron but something else (Smile).
When I act, I am not someone who rehearses with an actress in advance. I only said that I am going to be intense when acting out the scene.
I prefer an immediate response and interaction. The script sets the concept to ‘Be sexual’ and after that, the rest is all up to actors and actresses. - Lee Min Ho

http://m.star.naver.com/minho/news/end?id=2118053&lfrom=twitter

dcyu.gif

s2hg.gif

pfz7.gif

I hope PHS aka Hello Sydney will not have a NIGHTMARE between Freddy and Jason..... I wonder who would be Freddy and Jason between LHM and JGS 8-X

Archived