then they......

tumblr_mx0xdbJofH1siqvhio7_r1_500.gif

tumblr_mx0y8buUQt1siqvhio5_500.gif

Goodnight ladies :-*

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sapphire_dreams

You know, I wouldn't worry so much about PSH and JGS. But before I answer why, let me share that my first ship was the GeunShin ship and that ship has been sailing since 2009, after YAB came out. It was only until, maybe early 2013, that I lost interest because their interactions as well as their signs were no longer evident. Let's be realistic too. In 2009, when they began collaborating, PSH was only 18 or 19 while JGS was 22. Even if they were in a relationship, they can't last forever because they are just too young and still need time to grow. (Oh, if other GeunShin shippers read this, I am soooo dead!) 
BUT I think that even if they are no longer together, I believe they still have a good friendship in that I believe he continues to support her career. How? 
First, like the article recently posted said, he recommended PSH to be his partner in the Chinese CF. 
Secondly, JGS promotes an accessory brand called Zikzin. I am not sure if he co-owns it but for a brand to have so much exposure by having tours (Jang Geun Suk Zikzin Live Tour in Zepp in Osaka), he must have a stake in it. Anyway, I believe he sponsors PSH too as I've seen PSH wear Zikzin accessories. As a result, they would be photographed individually wearing similar accessories, the most common being the Zikzin zigzag patterned headband. This led GeunShin shippers to believe that it is a couple item and that they are together. 
Thirdly, before PSH held a series of fan meetings in Asia, JGS was already a veteran in holding fan meetings too. His biggest fan meet was held at Tokyo Dome, which has a seating capacity of about 50,000, if I am not mistaken. JGS is known to be highly involved in the conceptualization and production of his fan meetings. I would think that he would act as a consultant for her. After all, PSH is the only Korean actress who has managed to hold fan meetings across Asia. I dunno but could it be a coincidence that in his fan meetings, the entrance of the venue would have a crown on top of it (as he likes to call himself, "asia prince") and soon after, the venue of PSH's fan meetings would also have a similar design, though of course the crown is more feminine. This led GeunShin shippers to believe further that they are a couple.  
Fourthly, it is said that one of PSH's projects was co- produced or promoted by a production company that JGS also has a stake in. I think it might be Heartstrings. (Ahhh, I'm really sorry but I cannot be so specific with this one cuz I am not too sure of the details). 
Lastly, JGS first signed with a Chinese agency and his manager is Jason Lee. Not long ago, I posted here that I recognized Jason Lee accompanying PSH in the airport and her MIu Miu event. He could be her manager in China too. I would say, JGS pretty much hooked her up. JGS is actually managed by his mother and they own the talent agency that handles him so he pretty much has a free hand when it comes to his career and the branding that is Jang Geun Suk. 
I know that these sound like mere speculations but when I do have the time, I can place links. But then, this is not the thread for that. My point is, and how is it related to MinShin, is that I think that JGS and PSH are really good friends, and I find it highly likely that they are best friends now with the way they support one another so there is nothing to worry about. Someone also mentioned, and I've read it several times in forums, that JGS has a non celebrity girlfriend. Unfortunately, I cannot find any articles or news about this... yet! It seems Google doesn't know all the answers! Hahaha! 
Here's a fun fact though. Do you remember that scene where PSH walked out of a building where she was going to buy the Jeguk uniform and she bumped into Rachel and Young Do? That building is owned by JGS and houses the office of his agency, Tree J.

EDIT: I just came from PSH soompi thread and someone posted an example of a JGS event supporting PSH's career. This happened in my country. Basically, if you buy a JGS meechandise, you get a chance to win a ticket to PSH's fan meeting.

BEXbJZICcAAbmgf.jpg

Guest LaDadaista

prosperity said: I think people are overanalyzing the videos at his fan meet. If the president of SBS was at the fan meet then that should tell you guys all you need to know. After Heirs had such success it is makes sense that he will play that up at his fan meet. I repeat, the president of SBS is rumored to have attended. He will use Heirs in his fan meets until his next drama.

sapphire_dreams said: You know, I wouldn't worry so much about PSH and JGS. But before I answer why, let me share that my first ship was the GeunShin ship and that ship has been sailing since 2009, after YAB came out. It was only until, maybe early 2013, that I lost interest because their interactions as well as their signs were no longer evident. Let's be realistic too. In 2009, when they began collaborating, PSH was only 18 or 19 while JGS was 22. Even if they were in a relationship, they can't last forever because they are just too young and still need time to grow. (Oh, if other GeunShin shippers read this, I am soooo dead!) 
BUT I think that even if they are no longer together, I believe they still have a good friendship in that I believe he continues to support her career. How? 
First, like the article recently posted said, he recommended PSH to be his partner in the Chinese CF. 
Secondly, JGS promotes an accessory brand called Zikzin. I am not sure if he co-owns it but for a brand to have so much exposure by having tours (Jang Geun Suk Zikzin Live Tour in Zepp in Osaka), he must have a stake in it. Anyway, I believe he sponsors PSH too as I've seen PSH wear Zikzin accessories. 
Thirdly, before PSH held a series of fan meetings in Asia, JGS was already holding a veteran in holding fan meetings too. His biggest fan meet was held at Tokyo Dome, which has a seating capacity of about 50,000, if I am not mistaken. JGS is known to be highly involved in the conceptualization and production of his fan meetings. I would think that he would act as a consultant for her. I dunno but could it be a coincidence that in his fan meetings, the entrance of the venue would have a crown on top of it (as he likes to call himself, "asia prince") and soon after, the venue of PSH's fan meetings would also have a similar design, though of course the crown is more feminine. 
Fourthly, it is said that one of PSH's projects was co- produced or promoted by a production company that JGS also has a stake in. I think it might be Heartstrings. (Ahhh, I'm really sorry but I cannot be so specific with this one cuz I am not too sure of the details). 
Lastly, JGS first signed with a Chinese agency and his manager is Jason Lee. Not long ago, I posted here that I recognized Jason Lee accompanying PSH in the airport and her MIu Miu event. He could be her manager in China too. I would say, JGS pretty much hooked her up. JGS is actually managed by his mother and they own the talent agency that handles him so he pretty much has a free hand when it comes to his career and the branding that is Jang Geun Suk. 
I know that these sound like mere speculations but when I do have the time, I can place links. But then, this is not the thread for that. My point is, and how is it related to MinShin, is that I think that JGS and PSH are really good friends, and I find it highly likely that they are best friends now with the way they support one another so there is nothing to worry about. Here's a fun fact though. Do you remember that scene where PSH walked out of a building where she was going to buy the Jeguk uniform and she bumped into Rachel and Young Do? That building is owned by JGS and houses the office of his agency, Tree J.

SUPER GIDDY LEE MIN HO and ULTRA LADY-LIKE PARK SHIN HYE. :))
tumblr_mywo6u6v901siqvhio1_250.giftumblr_mywo6u6v901siqvhio4_250.giftumblr_mywo6u6v901siqvhio2_250.giftumblr_mywo6u6v901siqvhio3_250.gif
cr.myleisuretime.tumblr.com

Forgive me for the repost. Hee~

How can any sane-attached-guy be sooooo giddy and all-happy just holding his co-star's hand? Of course he can't, ONLY A SINGLE GUY WOULD DARE SMILE LIKE THAT. Caught you, Lee Min Hoooo! :)) Aaand, look at the fourth gif, when he thought he can hold both Shin Hye's hand but she pulled out.. The regret on his face. Sooo funny! :)) Caught you again, boy! :D

How can any sane-attached-girl be sooooo lady-like-yet-seductively-innocent just holding her co-star's hand? Of course she can't, ONLY A SINGLE GIRL WOULD DARE SMILE LIKE THAT. Caught you too, Park Shin Hye! :)) Watch how she moves so demurely. You'd never thought she can move like that when her guy friends always says she's like one of the guys. They must be puking just watching her move all girly like that. Tsk, you girl. Hahaha!

NOW. (-_-)
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqh_-qcV0f5b6StXiF47v
:)) :)) :))

edit:

@minholady di kita iiwaaaan/won't leave yoooooouu... haha! :)) ;):D

Guest minshin8

Hello MINSHIN LOVERS!

How ya all doing!?? :)

Can somebody sum up for me the previous pages? ;) I don't have time to read them all because I have 2 exams to prepare within a week :( :(

I just want to know if there are any news regarding our "couple" ;) heheheh

Thanks a bunch in advance :*

Love yah all.

Keep the spirit hight :D

>:D<

Wow, thx heaps @sapphire_dreams, for e crash course on JGS. I learnt so much on this thread, really thankful :x

I'm curious. What happened to YH? I read somewhere tt he gave psh bouquet in e past two years at e awards, I was expecting him to do tt at e sbs award 2013 but he didnt. Hmm... fishy ...

Hi Minshin shippers, may take on Minho's protecting the real GF ... I'm pretty sure Shinhye will allow it especially to her fans and her biases.. She is to precious to them.. And if that is the case, we could have been hearing left, right, front , back bashing from all her shippers/fans but that is not happening. I think Minho used his concert to test the water on his fans how they would react on Shinhye and is probably happy because of the positive reactions from his fans.

Hello MinShin shippers! I'm a newbie here and it's my first time to join this awesome shipper group. Actually, before i wasn't into a kdrama but when I had the urge to just have a sneak peek of "Heirs" and learned to love it until the last episode(getting so gaga), as if I really can't get enough of our MinShin couple. OMG! They are a perfect couple..a match made in heaven! I can't contain myself of having this excitement to hear any updates of this wonderful couple. I can definitely say that I'm a hardcore MinShin shipper...till the end. 

guys!!its middle of the night here in my country....i want to add my last post for today...may i suggested to make a blog or international fanbase for minshin.so we could more spread our wings and pay for their attention.send them some couple item secretly,and let them show us at separated moment,or we gain the fund when they have an event in the name of minshin..we should try to do this.maybe we could started to approach SH.^^sometimes women more sensitive for this kind of stuff.GOOD NIGHT GUYS....i'll comeback again tomorrow perhaps.keep sharing your news and thought .....minshin 4 EVER

gezzzzz... chingu, did you from Indonesia? I am!

sorry to say this, but I don't like the one who type this article, the language soooo over I think, and the most important is did they have the truth source? it seem like weird, they didn't told us how long they made closet-air-kiss, but on this article said they spend 3 hours, seriously.. 3 hours was on rooftop kiss.. gezzz I just :-w when I read the related article.. and the language of the article,, OMG what I can say.. it's too much :-w
here the highlight I don't like..

"....ciuman lembut Lee Min Ho yang mendarat di bibir Park Shin Hye..."
translated : LMH gentle kiss LANDED on PSH lips 
questions : that there is any KISS or at least peck kiss??? that only AIR kiss :-w

"Kalian pasti penasaran dengan adegan ciuman kami, kan?" ujar Lee Min Ho sambil tersenyum.

translated : "You must be wondering with our kissing scene, right?" Lee Min Ho said with a smile.
question : did he say that?? o_O

"Sebenarnya ada rahasianya. Di naskah, kami tak harus benar-benar ciuman. Namun ketika camera mulai menyala, entah mengapa bibir saya bergerak. Akhirnya, saya mengecup bibir Park Shin Hye."

translated : "Actually there is secret. At script, we do not have to actually kiss. But when the camera starts up, for some reason my lips move. Finally, I kisses Park Shin Hye on the lips."
question : how can he DON'T HAVE ACTUALLY KISS but KISSES on the lips too??? 0_O and on the true interview he just said until he moved her head . geezzzz --__--

sorry for say this but but but.. I just -__-
did the one who wrote this article can translated correctly??? :))
this is why sometimes I was confused read article from the source of my country, doesn't fit at all.. the language was too much when it was called "LEBAY" here.. maybe some malaysian like @faidaris @JeniferSantos can got my point too >:D<

btw, I not mean to judge my country actually :)) HAHAHA I think just funny :-w

Good night minshin I just done for 17 pages already

since last night yesterday, so funnyy HAHHAHA :))

Sorry...just wake up from my sleep and cont reading...really tired n sleepy

Sorry coz didnt translate it to English...thnk u who those help me to translate it...

Sorry again...

Archived