[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tumblr_mxdobox47i1qjkud7o1_250.giftumblr_mxdobox47i1qjkud7o2_250.giftumblr_mxdobox47i1qjkud7o1_250.giftumblr_mxdobox47i1qjkud7o4_250.giftumblr_mxdobox47i1qjkud7o5_250.giftumblr_mxdobox47i1qjkud7o6_250.gif
ONE of my KYAAAAAH moments! :)) :)) :))

I actually covered both my eyes when this was shown, I was soooo giddy with how he'll react with her make-over. I was literally bitin' my pillow when this was played. :)) And, he didn't disappoint. Happy, happy me. :D

By the way, I haven't finished Heirs as well. Haha! I've only watched the scenes of the OTP. Heee. ~

And currently, I'm having my sister watched Heirs. Haha! Her reaction was super funny. We're at episode 1 right now. HA! AND, she doesn't know LMH!!! Hahaha! I was rolling my eyes at her when she was like.. 'Who's the dude with the funny english accent?' and I was like.. 'Duh. Just the hottest man on earth, stupid!' HAHA! And when she saw Woo Bin.. she was like.. 'His eyebrows was threaded!'.. I was like.. o_O Then when she saw Shin Hye, she's like 'AH! I know her! Go Mi Nam!' I was all happy coz at least she knew one of the leads then she continued on.. 'She isn't very pretty y'know..' I almost smacked her! HAHAHA! She redeemed herself by saying.. 'At first, I find her ugly in YAB then as I continued to watched the series, she became reaaallly pretty! Which is weird coz she's playing a boy. Hm.' Now she's kinda hooked. She's curious about LMH and I didn't tell her that he's the main lead. She actually though it's Min Hyuk and she knows Min Hyuk when she didn't know LMH. (-_-) How disgraceful! Hahaha! Anyway, sorry for such a long story. I just find it really funny. She isn't into any Kstars so it's gonna be interesting how she'll react with our OTP. Hohoho!

eka5566 said:@bellal, Yes,I'm his fans but first time I heard his co-star in City Hunter is * ....* so i said in my heart :  "Sorry, Lee min ho this is first time I don't want to watch your drama because  I don't like *. . . * but I'm not hate her because I watch her drama SUNGKYUNKWAN SCANDAL ( One of my favorite drama)Until now I can't bear my heart to watch City Hunter ... (maybe someday but I don't know when ..) L-)

faidaris said: eka5566 said:@bellal, Yes,I'm his fans but first time I heard his co-star in City Hunter is * ....* so i said in my heart :  "Sorry, Lee min ho this is first time I don't want to watch your drama because  I don't like *. . . * but I'm not hate her because I watch her drama SUNGKYUNKWAN SCANDAL ( One of my favorite drama)Until now I can't bear my heart to watch City Hunter ... (maybe someday but I don't know when ..) L-)

Guest eka5566

faidaris

said:

eka5566

said:

@bellal, Yes,I'm his fans but first time I heard his co-star in City Hunter is * ....* so i said in my heart :  "Sorry, Lee min ho this is first time I don't want to watch your drama because  I don't like *. . . * but I'm not hate her because I watch her drama SUNGKYUNKWAN SCANDAL ( One of my favorite drama)Until now I can't bear my heart to watch City Hunter ... (maybe someday but I don't know when ..) L-)

trust3 said:@faidaris : believe it or not ... i happened to have had watched and read... the one thing that i am not ready up till now is watching 2 last episodes of HEIRS coz i dont wanna end it ... i wanna have HEIRS to continue  ... on and on and on ... i think i shall not be bored at all ...    ;;)

Guest princessshinhye

Good Evening Everyone... i just finished watching THE HEIRS and im happy about the ending even though i want more skinship between our OTP, hehehe... just watching them again and again i really really am craving for them to have another drama or maybe a movie(waaahhhhh that would be really, really great) 

i have a question Chingus, are there any updates about the Heirs DVD???? ssosososososo excited...waaahhhhhhh i hope MINSHIN will promote Heirs here in the Philippines <3

Guest kawaypinoy

this is my 1st post ... but 1st wanna say hi to all Filipinos out there kaway kaway :-h :-h :D
well the 1st kDrama that i watched was BOF and i liked it upon finishing the show i googled the otp before and some cf with an unknown girl came up (parkshinhye i dont know her before) and after watching the bts i was angry because they really look good together and i was like why does he have a cf with someone else it suppose to be with the leading girl of bof  and i was pissed back then... after some more googling i found yab but i didnt recognised shinhye because of the short hair... it was the second kdrama the i enjoyed ...after googling again the otp of YAB then i remember that it was shinhye that was with lee min ho at the cf... because of after watching YAB i really enjoyed GOMINAM. thats why i've come to like shinhye too..
after that i keep on waiting for their next drama individually.... i watch personal taste i like the drama too because of minho  and its not your tipical story then saw heartstrings and i liked it too (but not the otp too i guess that the acting part on the boy lead should have been in higher level it was lacking for me)  then CITY hunter i liked the action scenes but dont like the otp for some reasons...( the girl should be more cute and spontaneous for me i think ) then i was not able to was FAITH since i was too busy back then...  Then last year saw someone posted in FB bout Lee min ho and Park shin hye being casted together in a drama... and that same minute i ask UNCLE GOOGLE ABOUT IT and i felt really excited bout it!!!! :D
so to ease my hunger about the our OTP i watched FBND after watching it was really hard to let go.. ( i really liked it to the point that i search for their love team thread but through reading the thread i lost hope for the OTP) 
and then came the HEIRS... here my POV 
1st ep. because i was waiting long enough for this it has to be good.... but i felt back then that i was lacking chemistry unlike what i saw in their CF before
2nd ep. sudden changes they do have chemistry after all.
 i eagerly wait for the new episodes week after week to the point that i wanna watched the live streaming..(and i know that i was really hooked at the drama)
8th ep. i was like whispering to my self DAEBAK  the chemistry was DAEBAK
every episode since then was a standing ovation for me =D> =D> until EP 16 i was like am I hallucinating shinhye kissing like that literally dumb founded..8-X next question come into my mind was they must have a relationship to be able to that... that was the time i started looking and reading through this thread... 
My gut-feel is so strong even my friends and co workers find it odd .. maybe because im an observer  since as far as i can remember... when riding a jeepney (only here in the phil form of transpo) i can identify a thief just by observing them.. and i can know the person just by spending time observing in a couple of weeks...(in an out) (im a wierd I KNOW =)) =))
since the episode where they buy couple shoes i find it too close for comfort even for actress or actors to act so genuine  that time i know their not acting... and the scene where they used a video of shinhye  with a camcorder and the closing door part i also felt i was not them acting... and the last part that was the finale part where shinhye and min ho was walking in the snow.. you can see shin hye eyes on the verge of crying and she is covering her mouth it was not acting eunsang it was really shin hye... but minho carry on with acting  and utter words that i think was not on the script.. :)>-:)>-:)>- becasuse he can sense that shin hye cannot contained it anymore...
the sbs awards night was really a confirmation for me that they do really like each other.. from the holding of hand through stares through the choices of words and expressions i find it too obvious ... 
so im shipping them right now cause i know it true based on my observation...
sorry for the long post i more to say but this post is really long enough to bored you from reading ... but there always a next time :))

chaa said:

The Case:  Why dongsaeng out the radar when oppa held concert?

#1. Paparazzi won’t go after her to ask for an interview.

She is out the radar, because she knows that oppa will put her scene in his concert.  

#2. Oppa case is  her personal life.

She didn’t promote oppa concert like she did for her brother’s project and her friend park seyong’s program. She didn’t want her tweet making a lot of questions.

#3. Dongsaeng rethinking about their relationship

Dongsaeng wants to have settle relationship before 30, but oppa prioritize his work  and wants to settle over 35. She knows how hard to be with him.

The Last Love is the song that he never sang before. I guess this song is dedicated for the dongsaeng.

Last Love 

How much pain are you in? When I’m in this much pain

Because the leaving one is supposed to be more hurt

Don’t say anything, I know how you feel

I’m holding all my tears, so don’t make me cry

Break-ups make the time stop

It takes away everything but memories

Even if I try so hard to smile

I’ll probably cry even when I eat

You, only you

My first love, my last love

One thing that cannot be changed from now on

You are my love, forever

If you did something wrong like me

Would it have been easier to stay?

When you said, I’m leaving you cause I love you

When you said, You’re too good for me

I didn’t take it seriously

You, only you

My first love, my last love

One thing that cannot be changed from now on

You are my love, forever

I don’t think I can fall in love again

Unless, it was you

@faidaris : =)) .... come to think of it, why dont we make a petition to SBS to make HEIRS season 2 ? and we will fully support them ... we have several outstanding writers (@pattituazion, @ noonana, etc), directors ( @stucked, @pluie, @gisselle, you, etc), counselor (@Jennifer S, @galapagosport, @LaDadaista, etc) promotion (@amidara, etc) ... we are full package shippers that will support SBS ...
ha ha ha ha ha :D

ps : pls forgive my misspelled ...

Anneyooong chingu-deul ............ *waves waves hugs hugsI'm itchy to comment about something-not-from-this thread HAHA, I'm not answering someone from this thread, or maybe i'm not answering anyone, it just my opinion HAHAHA. *@stucked, it is so me, I KNOWWWW, hahaha, mian :PIts about opinion that LMH mentioning/displaying PSH in his concert was because he is NOT protecting her, because he was protecting his real GF.
Now put your self in a girl/a woman as his GF position, how's your feeling when your BF showing the video of another girl in whatever state it is (co-worker/ex co-worker or whatever), but not mentioning you at all since you're his GF?As for me it must be so damn hurt, moreover, there are rumors too about them are dating, hul ...That lesson I've got from my wise sissy, @yoyoo, she said that kind of things is CHEATING HAHAHA. (sis hope you read this...)
As for Promotion? The Heirs doesn't need promotion anymore, for what? its already ended and sold to many countries.
Done, just give my 2 cents, keep spazzing and happy shipping! ^^ :)>-

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

@alina someone here posted about jgs texted minho and said lets be frieds or something like that..

@giselle_tw i love all ur insightful posts and gifs...

@stucky and ress couple shoes couple color couple coats aaahhh though it can be misleading but i still love to feeding my delulu :D ...

@minshinie u always come at the right time ;) ...

@all of u daebak and kiyomi minshin shippers, saranghae :-*

He really did that??? Well even if he did,one can't really say they're friends.you have to spend quality time with someone to get to know him,and eventually becoming friends after that.

So as long as they didn't do that ,I guess is too much to say they're friends.

@kawaypinoy
Hey welcome chingu!!! Lemme give you the most heartwarming welcoming huge bear hug for you! >:D< >:D< >:D< Thank you for joining us!!!
tumblr_mvz87rAKrS1qdcel5o1_500.gifCr to uploader
I read every single word you typed up there. Love it everytime someone new joining us and share why they are shipping our OTP :x :x :x Always love it. Do not stop sharing in here, will you? Have fun! :-*

Guest eka5566

imels said: do not stop watching them guys, if you missed them so much, there are so many fanvid on youtube. It does mean outside this thread, there area many Minshin shippers too... I am glad, you know guys, the Bible said: when more than 2 or 3 people pray, God shall listened and answer the prayers...
cr: gallug

pluie said:Its about opinion that LMH mentioning/displaying PSH in his concert was because he is NOT protecting her, because he was protecting his real GF.
Now put your self in a girl/a woman as his GF position, how's your feeling when your BF showing the video of another girl in whatever state it is (co-worker/ex co-worker or whatever), but not mentioning you at all since you're his GF?As for me it must be so damn hurt, moreover, there are rumors too about them are dating, hul ...

Archived