[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

imageimageimage
I looooooove those dances, For the first time I really love his dancing and the best thing in them is his laugh (sooo beautiful and cute) He improved his dance than @stucked ' current and @giselle_tw ' previous signatures hhhhhhhhhhh and I love this song (Say Yes) and from the video I can say that LMH really loves and appreciate his fans.

I'm off today. YEAH!  So I have a little time to play.... :))

@giselle_tw
Thanks for the link.  I'm not sure if anybody translated his part?  It's just a tiny part!  :)  Does anybody know how to cut a video of his part only?  I know he's referring to Park Bo Young since they are good friends for long time, but does anybody know who Soo Jin is?  I didn't see any name in the cast for the movie?  Oh how I wish PSH was there to support LJS, but remember real reln are low-key!  LOL!   IMO, he just looks very tired.  No wonder, he's been working non-stop!  I hope he gets some rest. 

credit YT video: subMVs

At 0:20,
LMH: yes, uh, I'm here for the movie from an invitation from Bo Young yi and Soo Jin yi.  I'm really looking forward to it and it should be fun to watch, I'll watch it well.  I hope the movie does well. Blood Boiling Youth, fighting!

q72x.jpgthis is so disturbing... because I'm not seeing Lee Min Ho on this pic, but KIM TAN. and it's the same for all his last appearances.he definitely can't grow apart from his last role, only god knows why... 

we actually ALL know why... 
misc-spiderpman.jpg
common oppa, go look for your Eun Sang ! she is waiting in the closet...

This is the translation from the 2nd row, the last box. 

http://tw.omg.yahoo.com/music/special/theheirs/

PSH:  Hello everyone, I'm happy to meet you, this is Park Shin Hye.

(I think the question here is about filming overseas?)

PSH:  In 2010, I was in Taiwan for about 3-4 months for filming. I missed my fans a lot in Taiwan, and often think of the Taiwan staff, PDs and my costars that I've filmed with, so once in awhile when I have a schedule in Taiwan, I go greet them.  I think about those friends a lot.  And if given a chance again, I hope to collaborate with good PDs and good staff.

Guest gingerpeach

I love how Minho is very consistent with his answers, and I don't mind at all either hearing him say the same things over again. Goes to show how sincere he is and how The Heirs really did change the way he sees love. I also think he's been talking abt love a lot because it's relevant to him at the moment.. I've mentioned this here before and I'll repeat it again: When we are in love we tend to talk abt love more. :D

Oh and of course Shinhye is always so honest, generous, and humble. Love, lovee her. <3

I shall attempt to answer that challenging question.... honestly, I looked up, looked down, looked left, looked right, the evidence doesn't point towards PSH, I find the thighs do not look like PSH's.

In fact, the 1st photo of PSH eating in the restaurant in KK was so blur, I can't be sure it's her as well. Are all of you convinced that the pictures are really PSH?

The first pic of "her" eating at a restaurant looks like Shinhye. But the 2nd one with the graffiti behind her doesnt look like Shinhye. The smile is not the same

Edit: okay u guys already clarified. Not shinhye with the graffiti background

Archived