[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest myhepyending

Yup....that one @stucked. ...it looks like it was shot in china.....the next picture has some chinese words(is it chinese?) at the background....when did she shoot this picture???

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally back read all the post.. I have a friend working at Nexus but I feel we shouldn't impose on her vacation ,its time to rest..I think she is having a break and thinking of the future..by now she knows what happen at LMH/FM concert...I hope we will get hints when she is back in Seoul...@ faidaris yes,KK is home..but I do have another in KL where you are..hahaha.Sorry for OOT.Just can't get enough of our OTP..Hope LMH flying last night to the Land below the wind for his well deserved rest with someone..hahaha delusional me.love you guys.

My bf just send me this, he now could tolerate (a bit) about my obsession of minshin hahaa. He start to send me everything about OTP when he found it online. Since my city is flooding everywhere someone made this. Even people in my city start using LMH picture 

=))
Rough translation
picture above : got flooded?need evacuation?
picture under : be patient!! Minho oppa will save you!

Well, if LMH will be the one who save me, i'm perfectly fine if my house got flooded~

OMG... =)) =)) =))

Lee Min Ho successfully finishes the encore show
of his world tour
20140119134159_52db579630c71_3.jpg

Lee Min Ho finished his global tour with an fabulous encore concert.

On January 18th, the encore show Lee Min Ho's 2013 global tour, 'My Everything', was held at Seoul Olympic Handball Stadium.

Lee Min Ho started 'My Everything' tour in Seoul back in May, and he held concerts in Japan, China, Taiwan, Thailand, and Philippines.

Lee Min Ho was originally planning to have the last show of his world tour in Korea, but he had to cancel the plan because he had to cast in drama 'The Inheritors'. Now with the drama all finished successfully, he prepared the encore show to express thanks for his fans' supports, and the tickets were completely sold out only in 2 minutes.

Lee Min Ho opened the stage by singing 'My Everything', and he said, "Today's show is an encore concert of my last year's tour, and I will do my best to entertain you. I will also expect to see you all standing up from your seats during the show. I know that you wanted to do it last year."

The theme of 'Part. 1' was 'love', and he sang 'Pieces', 'Painful Love', and Kim Bum Soo's 'The Last Love'. While singing 'Painful Love', a highlight video clip of drama 'The Inheritors' was played on the background, bringing back late memories of 'Kim Tan' to the fans.

Prior to singing 'The Last Love', MC Hong In Gyu said, "It's a high song. You can share the microphone with your fans when you get tired," and Lee Min Ho said, "I changed the key a bit."

Lee Min Ho also held a number of different event and games for the fans, and invited a randomly selected fan up to the stage to give them necklaces as special gifts.

Lee Min Ho lastly said, "It was a great show, and I think this is one of the best shows that I've ever had so far. I might have missed many things because it was my first world tour, but I promise to make a lot of improvements for the next one."

Lee Min Ho went on, "I hope all of you will be in good condition until next time. I will keep doing my best to present good works."

During the second part of the concert, Lee Min Ho's fans all stood up when he sang 'LOVE MOTION' and 'MY LITTLE PRINCESS', and Lee Min Ho walked down from the stage and went around the audiences while singing 'Say YES'.

Meanwhile, band Royal Pirates and MONSTERZ appeared as special guests, and the show was attended by approximately 5,000 fans.

/Reporting by Jeong Ju-Ri jp@starnnews.com

Guest ziooom92

Why mouth Minho big in the back  when asked her about the kiss =))
BeaMN_FCMAAQSO-.png
it's seem Shin Hye i want to kiss you :))
BeaMaGkCUAIKPhY.png

I think that's what she was thinking at that moment  :P

I was sooooooooo excited reading @stucked 's post on uri Park Shin-hye's FM this February and immediately scouted for flight ticket fare since the FM ticket was just around USD30 --- very affordable. But I was stunned to see they were all super expensive, like double to triple from what I usually surveyed on the low cost carrier so I guess no Park Shin-hye in February 2014 now :(
Guess I'll have to wait for her to come to Malaysia or Thailand or Singapore, where I can easily travel by land if the flight ticket is too expensive! LOL! I know that day will come! I can almost sense it coming! 8->
"Park Shin-hye ssi, when are you coming down to see all your fans here? You've never held any fanmeeting in Malaysia before right? Come meet us all here, your fan base is getting larger here, we're so dying to see you in person! >:D< "

why?? weren't you giving me t royal ignorance today stucky??? →_→

hahaha JK... the image is t same "beautiful stranger" as in your post... i tried reposting but didn't wrk so let it be..

Btw have you all noticed during the SBS awards when the male MC announced the Popularity awArd ( while the Top10 were on stage ) as soon as he uttered LEE MIN HO... he very notifiably moved towards ShinHye as if he was gonna present her t award n thn took a place by her... LMH thn walked towards him to center stage stood there to recieve t award ( after the guy who waa standing next to ShinHye made space for him)...

i wonder why was tat... tey were so obvious =)) =))

Guest minandshin

Hello chingus...

I was researching a bit about other concert of LMH ( My evrything Global concert tour)
IT looks loke he was singing the songs from His CD on his previous concerts...

But during the Encore concert He made something different...I thought, he promote a bit for the drama "The Heirs"...Even if He put the common scene of KT - CES, still we can consider, ok maybe just for the drama...But what really hit me, is that, he devide the concert for to part, and the 1st part theme was " was love"...Why he mention especially "love"...it's alredy promotion of his love, not promotion of the drama.  :x Now I understand why he just put the common scene of KT-CES, and no other scene from the drama...

May be I have no right and just I'm on the delusion mode, maybe some minoz can confirm it, sorry chingus  ;)

Lee Min Ho special album song list:

01. Without You
02. Love Motion
03. My Little Princess
04. 너와 나 그리고 우리(You & I)
05. 조각(Pieces Of Love)
06. My Everything (2013 re-recording)
07. Without You (Inst.)

Malaysia Global Tour - songs list (2013 Jun)

1. My Everything
2. You & I
3. Pieces of love
4. Without You
5. Love Motion
6. My little princess
7. Say Yes

Encore concert song list:    :)

Opening song:My Everything

The theme of 'Part. 1' was 'love'
Painfull Live
The last love
Pieces of Love

2nd Part:
LOve motion
My little Princess
Say Yes

@minandshin your post is daebak. the comparison and observation. :) I was just LOLing at the parts. :)) :)) :))

Part 1 was for Love, so it's a bit serious, melancholic etc.

While... Part 2 is... it is where Love Motion is.. HAHAHA! :)) :)) :)) Parteeeeey!!!
*sigh* That dance always gets to me. Always.

Ress! Me ignore you? Nah. Don't ever dream of it. :D

Archived