[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry has this video been translated before?

What is the emcee asking after the video and why is LMH smiling so shyly and bending his head down like during the Romeo & Juliet moment in sbs awards??

@byul2014 or any chingu who knows

Can you kindly help? Thanks in advance!

Guest comelcoke

hello shippers, as rite now i'm seeing the heirs ep 16 (hundred times already). i really love the scene when PSH comes to LMH (ooppss sorry, EUS to KT room), i just wonder what they were saying during this scene actually it about them on their real life. i cant make any gif so i just paste their dialog over here. believe me what im see on that scene, is LMH and PSH its not about KT-EUS. go see by yourself. see their eyes interaction and hugging. wah... i just feel their to comfort to hugging with each other. as they always doing that before. heart melting already.

Guest comelcoke

daebak @giselle_tw. making a gif for me and to others shippers too... just great, really great. thanks chinggu aah.... mmuuaahh huggss...
:x >:D< :-*

Guest Valkyrie

when I learned she's in KK, I asked my bro and sis to check out :) too bad she's at Karambunai.. had she stayed at Tanjung Aru... my sis could have provided me plenty of info! they know I'm a sucker for K-dramas :))))

Guest minshin2046

Hi hi, I wonder after the show n work n all will LMH go "Karambunai Beach resort" =)) sorry delusion mode still on . But is PSH really tweet she in there ... The picture not clear ...

Archived