[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG, I just watched LMH opening concert video with TanEun scenes, so many feels it's like SBS drama awards night all over again haha.. 10minutes of their scene together and shin hye's voice over is very telling lol.

All I can say is Heirs is indeed very memorable for him. Perhaps because of Shin Hye? Haha

Keep sailing MinShin :x ;;)

Hello chingu @stucked haha just backread 120 post, our thread is moving fast today because if the opening video at LMH's concert. This thread is hot and cold =))

@stucked I'm still watching the clip of Cha Eun Sang ( or you can say, Park Shin Hye ) again and again. Try to figure out what MinHo wanted to convey :)) And about that clip which the MC said SHIN and then he said Hye, fans said Park Shin Hye, MinHo ended saying Park, I think it was a word guessing game. 

Info from tumblr about Chinese Spring Festival

"CCTV New Year's Gala aka Spring

Festival Gala

A summary:

It is held every year in China

to celebrate the Chinese Lunar

New year and is broadcast live

on Lunar New Year’s Eve. The

broadcast has a yearly

viewership of over 700 million

viewers, and is currently the

most watched annual Arts and

Performance event anywhere in

the world.

Different types of performances

like singing, acrobatics, magic,

cross talk, and opera are all

given their chance to shine. To

perform at the gala is seen as

the pinnacle of a performer’s

career. Every year, numerous

artists across the country

audition for a slot at the gala.

The gala’s incredible popularity

makes it possible for a nobody

to transform into a national

star overnight.

Minho is the 1st South Korean actor

attending the gala and he will be

performing the song 'Qing Fei De Yi'

together with the original singer,

Harlem Yu.

Can yall imagine the amount of

exposure he’s gonna get just

appearing for a mere few minutes?"

It will be the biggest night for him :-)

cr. hishotnessminho tumblr

Guest rjuliet

oh I saw at heirs tumblr, there were 2 clips shown in the encore concert, goo jun pyo from bof and *ahem taneun couple from heirs...

ravairie said: OMG, I just watched LMH opening concert video with TanEun scenes, so many feels it's like SBS drama awards night all over again haha.. 10minutes of their scene together and shin hye's voice over is very telling lol. All I can say is Heirs is indeed very memorable for him. Perhaps because of Shin Hye? Haha Keep sailing MinShin :x ;;)

oh! was that the concert? i thought it was a promotion for heirs. :) i think this is his way of testing the waters with his fans...if there are any violent reaction or are they welcoming. he is not getting any younger, it would just be a few years before he enlist and that is two years. i think he is longing to have someone to share his success. maybe he wanted to start building a relationship with PSH before he enlist. :)

Haha! Initially, I thought its Heir promotion as well. But.....The Heir had already ended in Korea quite some time, so obviously it is not for promotion purpose.

From my POV, it seems that he is conveying a special message to a special one who is going on a holiday now. \m/ :x :P

I started watching Heirs again, sigh...idk how many times I will have to watch this drama. After I saw LMH opening concert, and knew that PSH not beside him (she only on screen), I missed them both. Then I need to see them in Heirs again. But I am happy now coz I understand and really sure how LMH feels about her. He stated his longing and love in front of his fans, he's done that bravely. 
Before that concert I sometimes was not sure about his feeling toward PSH, but saw him prepared the concert, his team made official goods resemble the purple dream catcher and the purple stage lightning (we knew that only purple dream catcher that ES brought for her sister but it has been given to him in LA), the 10 minutes appearance of CES aka PSH on screen before sang Painful Love, followed by Last Love and closed with Say Yes, made my heart fluttered..touched. I've never now that LMH has that side, very touching and honest. Because people always said about his poker face (for me it's similar to cold hearted person). But yesterday he is sooooo different... his poker face never showed up... that's the real LMH.
I've never been his fan before, it's true, I've never care about LMH, I've only watched BOF and few episodes of personal taste.  

Guest mialuvheonhee

Annyeong MINSHIN SHIPER, I get this information from other thread :
LMH will attend VIP movie premiere tomorrow , "Boiling youth" Credits :Leeimahjoongminsun

Guest LaDadaista

The more I look back at the old days of our dearest couple...
The more I believe Minho and Shinhye are truly "SOULMATES"...
28 June 2013: Minho was in Malaysia for his Global Tour press conference.When the MC asked him "Any artist that you wish to work with in the future/near future?"And here's his answer:
"I am currently working with Park Shin Hye on a drama, so I have not thought of working with anyone else, but just concentrating on filming this drama with Park Shin Hye."

Minho could have answered that he wanted to work with his ideal actress such as "Song Hye Kyo", and instead of answering about his future plan, he preferred letting the people there know that his future plan or his favorite artist is not as important as THE ONE who was currently on his mind back then...
GIFs Credit: @proteins4NYoRNV.gif RKnPB17.gif
xDl46FR.gif BaPtoOR.gif

At first I thought Minho purposely mentioned "Park Shin Hye" so as to promote "The Heirs", but upon replaying the video, I didn't hear Minho said anything about "상속자들 / Sang-sog-ja-deul / The Heirs".
Minho's answer really shows how much he was thinking about Shinhye back then and how eager he was to spend time with her during filming. His thinking of Shinhye and his eagerness to spend time with Shinhye was so much at the level that he could not think of anyone but "Park Shin Hye".
I totally agree with many MinShin shippers here who believe that Minho got a crush on Shinhye since their ETUDE days in 2009 and his special feeling for Shinhye has begun to develop again once he knew he was going to costar with her in "The Heirs".
And ONE day later...
29 June 2013: Shinhye was in Thailand, which is located very close to Malaysia, for her Asia Tour press conference.When the MC asked her "How do you feel to first costar with Lee Min Ho in The Heirs?"Look at her immediate blush and shyness after hearing the question...And one of her answers is...AwwwI only translated from Thai into English for the most important parts.
3oMYXPI.gif P9E4SG1.gifpi5ympx.gif ivoW3Me.gif 

This question starts at 07:52

Shinhye's immediate blush and shyness also make me totally agree with many MinShin shippers here who believe that Shinhye got a crush on Minho since their ETUDE days in 2009 and her special feeling for Minho has begun to develop again once she knew she was going to costar with him in "The Heirs".
And look at her answer...
"Hopefully, I will have a chance to meet Thai fans with Lee Min Ho-ssi"
She even got her future planned with Minho and wished to spend their time together again (Honeymoon after getting married) in Thailand where they first honeymooned for 1 week during their ETUDE CF filming.  ;)) 8-> :x
BaPtoOR.gif h11MjMC.gif

stucky stop outing on me! :P

but seriously the opening looks so similar to the GoodBye *character* concerts artists do... but here only it was more EunSang than KimTan so we cant even say that!! MinHoyaaaah! what were you thinking!! =)) =)) =))

ps; i am not complaining ok... lol

ashuuuuu! BingBing has no reason to b mentioned here -_-

@stucked nah, i knew it was his concert , it just felt like a promotional for heirs because of the video clip. :) 
@imels i agree he and his staff really did prepare for this FM/concert, it is nice that his staff acknowledge his feelings towards PSH. i think this is his staffs way of showing their support to him in how he feels towards PSH. 

So I just watched the video of the opening for LMH's encore concert.The fact that he sang My Everything after that is really something.I mean, they showed scenes from Heirs. Isn't it a given for him to sing Painful Love instead? Why My Everything? That is just.. weird and doesn't suit the atmosphere.Okay fine, it does somehow suit the atmosphere say.. "CES is my everything" hmph. :-/But I want to believe that he sang My Everything for his real life CES, PSH. Since LMH is KT after all.
Anyway, I've rewatched this fancam over and over.

But.. I could only catch what the MC said after 0:15MC: From 1 to 100, please pick a number.LMH: Eight.MC: Eight! /couldn't catch what he said after this/ (but I THINK he said "it's december 8")LMH: Eighteen. Eiiiighteen. (note. 18 is pronounced "sib pal". "sib" is 10 and "pal" is 8. he could have said "ten. eight" instead)
I guess they were trying to pick a fan that matches the description like what's been discussed before, I have no idea.I can't guarantee about the rest, but LMH definitely said eight and eighteen.
But why was he smiling before saying "eight'? And repeating the word "eighteen?"Yes, the encore concert was held on the 18th.But we all know what he was thinking about as he repeatedly said 18. :))I have school tomorrow so annyeong~
Edit: Wait, did LMH sing My Everything or Painful Love after they showed the Taneun scenes? I haven't seen the full cut of the fancam bc youku loads so slow for me. :(Can someone enlighten me on this please. ^:)^

Okay so correct me if im wrong..frm what i read in this thread there were few clips shown during his concert: bof, city hunter and heirs. But among those only his leading lady in heirs appeared right? I can understand why his leading lady in city hunter did not appear but what about his other dramas? They can just casually show a scene or two with his other leading ladies right? Or to be fair not show his leading lady in heirs as well. But they showed his scene with Eun Sang for a good 10 mins? Really...

Archived