[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

minandshin

said: Did you guys watch this video carefully?...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6d91Q7nApE

I saw that LMH had a very sad and very honest feeling during the songs especially during 0.23-0-38, when I thought he is struggle with his tears... Maybe I'm wrong, but I had a feeling that LMH and not the singer is struggling with his tears...I mean sometimes the singers also acting emotional, to convey the messege of the songs, but not this time...even the tone of his voice was different (sad) than when I'm listening the Heirs OST...  Why he had just deep feeling during when he was singing the "Painful love" from the Heirs...You know guys the answer 

;)

Guest princessshinhye

waahhh Good evening Chingus!!! been silent lurker 4 a while, biane..hehe and kumowo.. LMH fancam vids were great... right now im having a LSS/ last song syndrome to Painful Love sung by MH waahhh i love Min Ho Oppa's romantic voice <3

I SERIOUSLY think they REALLY complement each other so well it hurts! Here's why...
One. In terms of acting, they are BOTH great actors. This is FACT! It is not even arguable, LOL!
Two. In terms of dancing, PSH as we know is a VERY good dancer. VERY good. AWESOME. DAEBAK. Two thumbs up worth of goodness like this :-bd But uri LMH? Ehem, arguably well, ermmm how to say this in a nicer way? Well, he tried his best thus far, and we should applaud and appreciate his effort, definitely. We can clearly see he's genuinely tried his best :) So well in this case, PSH wins if we just compare both of them.
@giselle_tw I'm gonna use your gif to help prove my points better! LOL!
Front View ....
tn5.gif

Back view ...
ot7.gif
Three. In terms of singing, well PSH is arguably quite a good singer but DEFINITELY in my humble opinion, uri LMH sings better than her! LMH can even debut as a singer, he'll sure be as competitive! I love that he has this VERY nice low tone that's so soothing to enjoy especially when you're trying to feel romantic, to feel the love. So nice. I love his singing in Painful Love and My Everything the most! Well actually I love ALL his songs LOL! So in this singing case, LMH wins :) 
There you go. In acting, they're both great, arguably almost same par. Look at what happened with The Heirs when both of them were the leading male and female. But as for the other talents, singing and dancing, both are great too but one is greater in each case. So this is where they complement each other so well! Imagine their offsprings, if we combine these two awesome geniuses in entertainment... I can't even think how talented theirs kids would be! LOL! With uri PSH so all-rounder in sports like that, with uri LMH so adorkable and gentleman and nice and RICH like that, I think their kids' futures will be so bright it hurts! :x :x :x :x :x

Guest rjuliet

omo in one of the yt vid posted before did minho really mention shin and then park and lastly shinhye, park? someone here can speak korean if im not mistaken rite, kindly pls translate that short vid of mc and minho talking at the encore concert, miane I dunno how to repost the vid...kamsahamnida chingu

I dont want them to be caught by dispatch....yet! If they are in a relationship i want them to nurture it maybe about a year or so..until they are emotionally stable. Coz i want them to really last..

Btw cn someone kindly post the Minho opening concert again? I want to watch it AGAIN..thinking about it so far our ship nearly got what we wished for. We wished for their interactions on sbs night, we got more than we can imagine. We wanted Shinhye to attend Minho's concert, we got Shinhye in Eun Sang's form for a good 10 freaking minutes! Im happy with our ship so far :)

id="Question" question_id="44982" asker_id="488580" style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 36px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"annyeong haseyo, i am new here and i enjoy reading all of the posts. this is the first ship i ever did. i just love both of them, when i watch heirs i was like are they acting or not? their acting is effortless, it is maybe because they are comfortable with each other or plainly into each other.  
i was wondering why LMH offered his hand to PSH in the press conference instead of offering his arm which is more gentlemanly thing to do (holding hands in korea is uncommon even if you are a couple). this is when i smell something fishy between the two of them, the way LMH looks at PSH, the way they gaze at each other, the way they interact with each other. i hope i'm not just dellusional
id="Question" question_id="44982" asker_id="488580" style="font-family: Arial; font-size: 22px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 36px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

@stucked I love your post :D

I know it's feels weird when minho use shinhye pic to make his emotion come out.I mean he is an professional actor,he can cried when heplay kim tan well.But why...why....shinhye....I know the heirs is his last drama and other can say he just use it to promote the drama.But again Why? why use shinhye? he can use the heirs footage like a scene with his bromance woobin,his brother Kim won or his ex fiance Rachel but why? why he just use eunsang only? ;) minho ssi please dont make to obvious please.... ;;)

Btw I just update little ff http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/633237 enjoy it... :P

rjuliet said: aawww thats why the song last love sung by minho last night sounds familiar, its one of his fave songs rite...its the ost of always/only you sjs movie in 2011 ...i love the song...beautiful lyrics...probably it could be true that minho whisper shinhye name before singing the song :D here is the link of the lyric and original vid http://leilovesjs.wordpress.com/2011/11/07/always-ost-last-love-mvlyrics-engrom/ the lyrics implied that shinhye might be minho first love and also his last love ;) ...delulu mode on lol

good night everyone have school tomorrow I-) :!! and @hotbb I won't forget it I do it every night by the way welcome to you glad you found this treand hope your with us till the end <:-P I-) :-h >:D<
PS: when I say end it means when LMH and PSH hv a relationship. :\"> ok good night have to do well in school so I won't be ground dead so i can stay with you guys  I-) :-h

Archived