[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update on LMH's ideal type(based on korean fan account)
Someone with:1. Long Hair
2. Wear White Clothing
3. Knows how to aegyo(act cuteness)
4. Wear 7cm & above, high heels
5. R
ecent week, holding on to movie ticket that's within a week(?) (PS:What is our LMH thinking?? Did he watched movie with this person recently? That person still hold on to the movie ticket even after watching?)
(PS: Point number 5 is the main point) ;):))

Guest lightforyou

minshinie said: Update on LMH's ideal type(based on korean fan account)
2. Wear White Clothing
5. Recent week, holding on to movie ticket that's within a week(?) (PS:What is our LMH thinking?? Did he watched movie with this person recently? That person still hold on to the movie ticket even after watching?)

Guest rjuliet

daebak posts @minshinie chingu ^:)^ ...i love minho kiyomi he was being cute but still look manly, how is it possible :x ...and his ideal type criteria no.5 above, could it be...perhaps, did he give hints to uri shinhye?...maybe they did go for a secret date watching movie together this recent week and because it was probably their first date, so they still keep their movie tickets...aaawww delulu mode is SO ON :D :x

minshinie

said:

Update on LMH's ideal type(based on korean fan account)
2. Wear White Clothing
5. R
ecent week, holding on to movie ticket that's within a week(?) (PS:What is our LMH thinking?? Did he watched movie with this person recently? That person still hold on to the movie ticket even after watching?)

oh my fragile heart...huhuhh.. i just cant sleep cause looking and waiting for shin hye'news today in minho concert.. unlucky me..have to get this news that uri PSH were in sabah malaysia right now..

after the june girl, then the 5th girl that keep the theather ticket..then the news that shin hye in sabah..make my heart break.. i cant handle this any more..some one help me with good news please..

how come shinhye has her holiday with her friend while his bf (i hope) have that big event..if the news is right (i saw @ azzylayla twiter)..

then bout the 5th criteria lmh fave girl, who keep the ticket..is that mean he and the misterious girl have secret date in this week..oh mayyy..

help me with this fragile heart..

in my age, i suppose dont have this 'un mature jelousy like this..ahahah

Argh school days were hectic. Pheww ive to backread around 100 pages i think. But of course i jump ahahha. Well whats with lee min ho's new ideal type? Arghh i almost couldnt catch up with u guys. Please keep spazzing and KEEP SAILING . ILL CONTINUE TO READ U GUYS POSTS DURING WEEKENDS.

PS: i sit beside a boy who looks alike lee min ho in my class. Kyaaaa ! :D

Archived