[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tropicalgirl

Agree with @minandshin, i think this is just LMH playing around. He's been asked too often about this ideal type girl thing. And of course LMH will not say february, like @giselle_tw said it will be too obvious. Poor every girl or actress who born in june, they will be targeted just because LMH answer hahaha 

nooo noooo nooooo....

lemme explain!

he was asked his ideal type... which has obviously changed a lot recently n the description keeps growing

Now look at it this way

his ideal type is somone born in june (like himself) who is cute ;) has long hair (longer than him) wears white ;) ;) wears heels (unlike him who is tall she needs to wear heels ;) ).

he is basically saying.. somone like him.. (with mayb the same bloodtype) And differences as mentioned!

now better??....

YOU KNOW WHO.... =))

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

@stucked  why june not feb he makes me sad

:(( :(( :((

Don't be sad,it would have been too obvious for everyone if he

would have said February :D

But we all know that that's what he actually wanted to say =))

Guest armanita

hahaha we did the same, searching and matching about 'june' but since 'other potential' ladies not born in june, i think it's better for us to 'hunting' where is psh or what's her schedule today, where is she? any idea..? hihi

Archived