[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest lightforyou

Hi everyone been ages since I posted a comment I'm just focusing on backreading ;) and STUDIES and stucked you ROCK with the butt dance! Seriously you contaminated everyone ;)) ,they all started posting those.....you know what :\"> ahhhhh! And Today is the concert and we will see a LOT MORE GIFS of you know what :\"> but I refuse to see them it's too......., :\"> and :| and @-) so I'll be studying :-B and I just wanted to point out that maybe PSH called LMH and said that she was coming so maybe he prepared the necklace dream catcher so that when she come she will be EXTREMELY MOVED and HAPPY :x and even if it wasn't for her she will still remember taneun the beautiful couple that joined them together their only and precious connection so I pray that she will come [-O< ;))

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

who is HJ and PK?

HJ is Kim Hyun Joong and PK is PlayfulKiss... my other OTP HyunMin.. HJ always has things related to PK in his FMs... n he also matches his lead female dancer constume with her costume! he is secretly in a relationship with..

shhHhh!! lol

hahaha my 200th post was abt HJ ;)

Guest minandshin

I think even if PSH will not come, we cought alredy LMH... I'm wondering a bit...His Encore concert on Seoul is part the "Evrithing" concert tour...They alredy had a concept for this tour, and they had alredy the oficial goods... So what to do with the dreamcather lightstick, the purple color of light, appearence as Kim Tan, and sing the "painfull love", and now cut from the drama "Hair", I mean PSH appear on the screen...

For me looks like promotion of the drama of Heir, our promotion of "their love"  :Dand not just simple continoution of the "Evrything" councert tour...

Minshin fighting... ;)

New ideal girl: Long hair, wears white, heels, likes culture art, born in Jun!!
BOYAAAA???????? long hair, wears white, heels (its definitely A PURE GODDES on sbs awards), likes culture art, and BORN IN JUN???why you don't said born in FEBRUARY??? YOU KIDDING ME! BeQq2k1CYAArbYT.jpg

Kim Tan very HANDSOME!!BeQozv8CIAEWDsX.jpg

wht the heck, this is not SHINHYE :-w :-wBeQoM4zCQAEvoT4.jpg
cr as tagged
ps : OMG! my typo is HARD :)) =))veryyyy different mean BWAHAHAH

Guest tropicalgirl

1517511_413482222131604_1150534580_n.jpg
Interesting! Why have to show ES in his concert? For building atmosphere when LMH sing painful love? But they don't have to put ES face,just play KT video instead, this is fan meeting for LMH not the heirs promo. Well at least we can say ES/PSH is in the concert :))Yes i'm curious with fan reaction too. 

Archived