[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@crazybees4

Sorry I just back read the pages! High five!!!!!!

*Let me be PSH*

I like I like it very very much!!! How about we walk down the streets during christmas every year like the last scene in the heirs?? That's my favorite thing to do with someone I love. We can bring our 4 children along. Oh yes I prefer daughters actually... Maybe just one boy and name him tan like you suggested :D 8->

By the way please inform me when you want to do the "closet kiss"... It's not so nice to do that in front of our four kids. I'm also thinking let's buy that dream catcher shop and my old rented place so that "our love story" memories will stay with us forever as we grow old together... [-O<

... To be continued

Edited: I got lucky! Happy Page 700! Woohoo! More 100s to come =D>

miwasj said: I'm confused!  :-S 8-|
If PSH attends LMH's concert, there must be something going on between them.
If PSH doesn't attend, there must be something going on as well because she attended any of her co-stars concerts. Why not LMH? 
*Sob sob.. i m confused  :-O
"Kim Tan, Forward""Cha Eun Sang, Forward"

HAPPY 700TH PAGE~!!!!! ^------^ can't believe we've come this far~~

So I saw that we can order the directors cut dvd now right?? I received an email, with this
link: http://shop.innolife.com/item.php?grp=1&cid=76&iid=188999 .... which is the same site I used to order the YAB director cut one. BUT, they also have it for us to order on yesasia: http://www.yesasia.com/us/the-heirs-dvd-10-disc-directors-cut-first-press-limited-edition-english/1035013050-0-0-0-en/info.html

Um, is it the same? I'm just not sure haha.

Guest minshin8

Hey GUYS! happy 700th page! :)
I enjoyed (and I still do) every single post! :)I somehow have found a second family and I'm really lucky to share all the most memorable things that happened to them with all of you!  :-bd \:D/ :)

Guest itybittykitty

IsabelinaD said: Hi chingus!
I am a very detail person, look what I noticed when I was re-whatching this video. \:D/
I edited these pictures for you, to catch what I had noticed!
LMH in *jealousy mode on* >:)

It's been a while for not posting anything and really sorry for being silent lurker lately due some workload and project.  Warm greetings to all of you and happy seeing more and more people joined this forum, really proud to see you all. >:D Wow unbelievable, happy 700th! :o

@huihuitang The picture you posted on LEEMINHO GLOBAL TOUR IN SEOUL ‘ENCORE’ (pg 698), do you think the girl on the right side was SHINHYE ?Really hope she will be there tomorrow..

wow... daebak, now i can post... please somebody tell me how i can post a picture here.. i don't know how to insert pictures/ videos here.. kamsameda thank you for the warm welcome chinggo's .. :)))

Archived