[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

The thread is moving slow these days. It's a good thing because I'm quite busy with school but it becomes a bad thing when I have holiday breaks like today. :))So I dreamt of Minshin last night. I dreamt that LMH and PSH were caught on a date, holding hands by dispatch hahahaha.I just love them so much that they are even appearing in my dreams now??
I hope someone uploads the cuts of the DVD when it's out. It's too expensive for an average high school student like me. :((Keep posting Minshinners! This thread has become a place that I come to whenever I get stressed out over my studies. This thread is such a stress reliever.I love you all and keep shipping uri LMH and PSH together as Minshin :x

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

vanillakitties

said: The thread is moving slow these days. It's a good thing because I'm quite busy with school but it becomes a bad thing when I have holiday breaks like today. 

:)

)So I dreamt of Minshin last night. I dreamt that LMH and PSH were caught on a date, holding hands by dispatch hahahaha.I just love them so much that they are even appearing in my dreams now??

I hope someone uploads the cuts of the DVD when it's out.

It's too expensive for an average high school student like me

:((

Keep posting Minshinners! This thread has become a place that I come to whenever I get stressed out over my studies. This thread is such a stress reliever.I love you all and keep shipping uri LMH and PSH together as Minshin 

:x

Guest crazybees4

@almontel........And that speech...i'm sure LMH wanted to say Thank you PSH for accepting me, LMH and not Cha EunSang....that speech definitely had a lot of hidden meaning to everyone listening and watching them.
aigo.....the pure bliss of being in LOVE, i can still remember my First Love and how it felt when you were together....it just suddenly hits you without even knowing when you find yourself missing him terribly and that empty feeling you have when he's not around....Both LMH and PSH had those looks! they were both Glowing!!!
i sincerely hope that we are 100% correct in all of our assumptions and it's only because we all feel that LMH and PSH shines their best when they are Together and we can see how they can take care of each other for the long haul...
Sorry to cut your post.  I totally agree with you.  His speech thank you  ES to accept him should be for PSH.  Why didn't he say thank ES to accept KT  ? :D  The way he talked to her while he thanked her was so special too.  I mean the way he gazed and his tone.  I still enjoy watching the Heirs.  The more I watch, the more I feel his love for her when he gazed her in every scene.  Yes, we hope we 100% correct in all of our assumptions.  :x

Guest crazybees4

minshinromeojuliet said: @crazybees4 Are you lee min ho?? "It's ok baby, she's my girlfriend!" Can the real lee min ho please stand up?! Stop hiding behind the name crazybees4! In case you are, your minshin fans are asking you to marry PSH already! Yes marry her before she turns 30 ;;):P I'm just kidding... @crazybees4 Miss you too.... Love your sharing! It's totally fantastic :x

Guest lameoser

Hello! It's quite a slow day here.least we More Minshin please!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/617250/25/could-it-be-i-like-you-leeminho-parkshinhye-minshin-heirs Updated. Sorry for the cliffhanger the last time. Thanks for reading!

P.S. @imels hope this helps. Hehehe. :)

aRe you kidding Me?? :-O Your fanfic does not only HELPS us! [-X it has BECOME OUR DRUG, TRANQUILIZER, PACIFIER and anything that temporarily cures us from this contagious MINSHIN VIRUS we are ALL IN! :)) :)) :D:D ^:)^ ^:)

No NEWs on our OTP?? it's OKAY >:D< atleast our Chingus here are surprisingly CREATIVE ENOUGH to keep this ship going and SAILING!!! Annyeoung everyone! :-h

Is it possible that on LMH concert, PSH will be coming over and they will formally announce their relationship :) Just like in EP 19 wherein KT bravely  and proudly introduce ES to his relatives and media :P  :)) :x =)) 
Sorry, in my delusion mode :) 

It sure is slow today..but @ pattituazon if our MInShin never was on this ship..I hope you make a novel out of your fanfic and I am sure I will buy this novel and send this to them and make sure it is translated to hangul for PSH and LMH to read..hahaha. Goodness me, its so interesting, the longing they must have felt in your fanfic so realistic that I could feel it too....that is on the lighter..but please I pray ,both of them are missing each other badly delusional me..

Guest crazybees4

@huihuitang  This is for you >:D<
@giselle_tw  This is for you :\">
Sorry! I don't know how to post images and don't have images either ! :(:D

Hey everyone , I just want to share this video with you guys , its behind the scene when they hold hands in school .first i love to hear your theory about it ! I see sth strange between them if you see it tell me ;) cause i saw it clearly .Its my first post but i read almost all yours . you rock guys :D

Guest branwen

I've been reading a lot about falling in love. I can't help it. Reading this thread makes me want to stroll down to memory lane. I just want to share this to you guys.

Signs of Falling In Love to Watch Out For

#1 You’re thinking of them right now

tumblr_mzgun28HEh1qzu6a7o2_r1_400.giftumblr_mzgun28HEh1qzu6a7o4_r1_400.gif
credit to owner:

tumblr_mysx0aPcZS1siqvhio4_r2_250.giftumblr_mysx0aPcZS1siqvhio5_250.gif
tumblr_mysx0aPcZS1siqvhio2_250.giftumblr_mysx0aPcZS1siqvhio6_250.gif
tumblr_mysx0aPcZS1siqvhio3_250.giftumblr_mysx0aPcZS1siqvhio7_250.gif
credit to owner
Lee Min Ho, before and during the Heirs filming, was only thinking of working with Park Shin Hye.

#2 You smile giddily like you can't help it.
tumblr_myr7a1BySZ1siqvhio4_250.giftumblr_mypaxdSkZ31qjkud7o6_250.gif
tumblr_myr0boDXGT1siqvhio2_500.gif
tumblr_myr0boDXGT1siqvhio1_500.gif
credit to http://the-inheritors.tumblr.com

#3 You change for them.

tumblr_mz66nlktKJ1siqvhio1_500.jpg
credit to owner

Lee Min Ho who rarely wears red suddenly felt like wearing it.

#4. You’re in love if commitment is actually starting to sound like something you could stand.

LEE MIN HO: Somehow, I thought of trying to love once again. Even though I would like to have that kind of love that Kim Tan had, I don’t know how to express it. However, while working for this drama, I realized, “Oh that’s how love is.” Our screenwriter, Kim Eun Sook, wants me to express that powerful feeling. That pure and genuine love. Everyone is dreaming for that kind of love. This kind of circumstance can make one nervous but if you continue to view love like this, you wouldn’t want to let it slip. As I grow older, it makes me think “why not take the chance?” - credit to koreandrama.com

tumblr_myt7vjYkUO1siqvhio2_r1_250.giftumblr_myt7vjYkUO1siqvhio3_r1_250.gif

#5. You’re in love if you just aren’t noticing other members of the opposite sex.

tumblr_mzbzm3El0R1siqvhio1_500.jpg
tumblr_mzbzm3El0R1siqvhio3_500.jpg
tumblr_mzbzm3El0R1siqvhio2_500.jpg
credit to http://the-inheritors.tumblr.com

Kim Ji Won could burn a hole on his face but he couldn't care less.  :)>-

Have so much to do and yet...
Ok, I'm out. Later. 
:!!
Yey! I learned how to place side-by-side gifs.
<:-P <:-P

Guest eka5566

branwen

said: I've been reading a lot about falling in love. I can't help it. Reading this thread makes me want to stroll down to memory lane. I just want to share this to you guys.

Signs of Falling In Love to Watch Out For

[spoiler]

#1 You’re thinking of them right now
credit to owner
Lee Min Ho, before and during the Heirs filming, was only thinking of working with Park Shin Hye.

#2 You smile like an idiot

#3 You change for them.

Lee Min Ho who rarely wears red suddenly felt like wearing it.

#4. You’re in love if commitment is actually starting to sound like something you could stand.

Have so much to do and yet...
Ok, I'm out. Later. 

:!!

Guest lameoser

i personally think IT IS OKAY for Shin Hye to attend Min Ho's concert this Saturday. :-?

Yes, it will raise further suspicions of their dating rumors, and may even result to unsolicited nasty remarks from people who dislike their tandem, but what the Heck! >:P 8-| :-@ if Shin Hye can support her friends e.g, CNBlue by watching their concerts (and if its true that she sat beside JHW omma) then WHY the hell CAN'T she go to her newfound "close" friend & co-star's concert 8-| [-( ...i mean everyone know how friendly uri Shin Hye is to her co-stars that she actually becomes friends with most of them even after the drama ends...so i definitely think its worth a try??? ;) :> :-bd

P.S. She can always use their "Oppa-Dongsaeng" relationship as an excuse by the way, and sneakily do some "friendly" catching up backstage..watcha think chingus?? ;)) :\"> :-* :> 8-} 8-> =))

Uri Shin Hye in blue
tumblr_mz7fkcXZBW1swcisho4_500.jpg tumblr_mz7fkcXZBW1swcisho3_400.jpgtumblr_mz7fkcXZBW1swcisho1_400.jpg

cre: http://sakurasoo.tumblr.com/
This thread moves slower these days. Somehow it's good for me because I've come back to university and really busy, haha.  Uri MinHo and Shin Hye are in their break time and prepare for new schedule. Hope they relax well. Tomorrow is MinHo's concert in Seoul. Though I want Shin Hye appear so bad, I'm sure that she won't, at least she won't do it public, just show off when there's just him and her. LOL 
We're all waiting for the DVD to set this thread on fire, again, like what happened with the SBS drama award. Wait patiently. Patiently. Patiently. Patiently. Admit it. Waiting is reallyyyyyyyyyyyy hard  boring-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793
Thank you so much @pattituazon. When I jump into this ship, first I have a new habit that is coming to this thread whenever I access the Internet, and then another habit is refresh your fanfic's page. :))

Archived