[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Giang Vo

OMG! I'm watching The Heirs ep 8 right now! Can't help but keep remembering the comments on the Heirs forum about "Love is the moment".... everytime an "intimate" or romantic scene between Minho& Shinhye pop up on the screen. So true! It's so funny that way! You know since there're more than 1 scene like that on 1 episode :)) And it's way more funny for me as I keep remembering  this...tumblr_mvrytrKIDm1sh8uxlo1_1280.jpg
cr. dramatroll.tumblr.com

Hi I am back..This OOT but we have to be kind to others too..can't seems to move on ..I have no opinion on passed relationship or OTP..I love PMY drama SKKS..with MYC..have the collection of dvd too..I love KHS but she too have some antis about her kissing scene same as our PSH...so far she has not evolve in her kissing scene,while PSH has proven netizen that she could and LMH was her OTP that brought her out of the kissing curse..hahaha.@ rjuliet the funny thing is a lot of netizen slam PSH at the Miu miu event ,HK just because of that mal- function deep cut dress...and some of our friends here vanished and left without a word..Some netizen imply that PSH has silicon implant on her body and some even call her piggy..and I almost cry and my heart was in pain while reading these news...that is why I left for a short while after leaving a post for you.See the Magazine posted by thanhthuy the comment netizen wrote ,not going to prove anything here because I am trying to ignore unfeeling human..they think they have every right to say anything just because no one know who they are... That poor PSH crime was only used the dress for the promotion of that event..having a full figured body is wrong???God created us human beautiful and we human did what?? Criticised..any way we have move on from this topic but I am still sad...it open back the wound..Sorry just venting my anger here..I am so sorry for the OOT

@JenniferSantos i just ignored the negative comments. Haters will be haters and celebrities as public figures just can't satisfy everyone. During the sbs awards a lot of ppl bashed Shinhye's dress. Saying she looked boring, frumpy and like a grandma. And now ppl still bash her for showing some cleavage. Haters especially will always find Shinhye's flaw. That's what i learned for being Shinhye's fans for a long time. Any article that features her, there will be some hateful comments. To me, if i dont like a celebrity i wont read their article. I mean, why bother? It just shows they are jealous of her for working with hot actors. If people don't like her and wants to de-fan her, it's their choice. But saying hateful comments are just despicable. I usually dont take it to heart and i hope Shinhye doesnt too

Guest princessshinhye

hello Chingus.. i miss my MINSHIN COUPLE sosososososososo much...that's why i had decided to watch the Heirs again and again and again and i must admit that i can't get enough of them they are really match made in heaven...hehe so so sorry im being like this..ahhaha hope can see them together again...

Guest minshin8

Hi I am back..This OOT but we have to be kind to others too..can't seems to move on ..I have no opinion on passed relationship or OTP..I love PMY drama SKKS..with MYC..have the collection of dvd too..I love KHS but she too have some antis about her kissing scene same as our PSH...so far she has not evolve in her kissing scene,while PSH has proven netizen that she could and LMH was her OTP that brought her out of the kissing curse..hahaha.

@ rjuliet the funny thing is a lot of netizen slam PSH at the Miu miu event ,HK just because of that mal- function deep cut dress...and some of our friends here vanished and left without a word..Some netizen imply that PSH has silicon implant on her body and some even call her piggy..and I almost cry and my heart was in pain while reading these news...that is why I left for a short while after leaving a post for you.See the Magazine posted by thanhthuy the comment netizen wrote ,not going to prove anything here because I am trying to ignore unfeeling human..they think they have every right to say anything just because no one know who they are...
 That poor PSH crime was only used the dress for the promotion of that event..having a full figured body is wrong???God created us human beautiful and we human did what?? Criticised..any way we have move on from this topic but I am still sad...it open back the wound..Sorry just venting my anger here..I am so sorry for the OOT

Hello @JenniferSantos :)

Omg, I didn't know that, people can be really mean :( I actually don't understand the point of hating someone.. I just don't get it.. If you don't like that actress or actor, well don't read news about them..

Do they feel good after bashing someone they don't like? Do they receive a medal for being like that?? Aaaaah people can be really disrespectful :(

But anyway..

Haters gonna hate but who cares..maybe they are jealous hahaahaha.. The most important thing is that We are still here cheering for them! :) :)

GOOD MORNING TO ALL MINSHIN LOVERS :) :)

@Jennifer...oh, how harsh and hurtful those comments, never knew they existed. I for one who don't like that dress but still follow her activities everyday. To be honest she's such adorable person so far. As long as what we've seen is her true personality, then I always be her fan.

As for MinShin...Not much is happening. And I don't want to be delusional or hoping too much. But I like them both. So might as well stay here for their news instead of being in their individual thread. Also this thread is fun is a bonus.

Yeah... I'm missing @Yoyoo's posts. We were having fun back then.

@Yoyoo... How are you?

Guest eka5566

hohurm said: @JenniferSantos i just ignored the negative comments. Haters will be haters and celebrities as public figures just can't satisfy everyone. During the sbs awards a lot of ppl bashed Shinhye's dress. Saying she looked boring, frumpy and like a grandma. And now ppl still bash her for showing some cleavage. Haters especially will always find Shinhye's flaw. That's what i learned for being Shinhye's fans for a long time. Any article that features her, there will be some hateful comments. To me, if i dont like a celebrity i wont read their article. I mean, why bother? It just shows they are jealous of her for working with hot actors. If people don't like her and wants to de-fan her, it's their choice. But saying hateful comments are just despicable. I usually dont take it to heart and i hope Shinhye doesnt too

I think Shinhye did delete the picture with her ring in twitter. Coz when i scrolled the picture strips it was nowhere to be found. Every pic we post will be in the picture strip, right?

Edit: ok my mistake. Not all pics appeared on the picture strip. So she didnt delete it then

itybittykitty said: eghajihan said: The last one..sorry but i don't know how to post the link..and i havent find it again..I've opened the dailymotion Making of Heirs with engsub..and at that time i read the engsub when KT ES in California eat sausage wearing California shirt couple... minho hold a script and he's talking to shin hye..its written "If you dump into woo bin,you're dead.."....does anyone have watching the same video like i did?.

I think this is a sign....?????

:x

Not new news about our love couple MinShin, i'm always still waiting about them :). About haters i think that jelous people.. But we can take positive about haters with this shin hye will be batter more and more... ;)

I have cousin she just like about Korea that also because me :D, when she watching the heirs she said shin hye she really lucky girl she was play with hot man in Korea like JGS, JYH,YSY and now LMH... :)

imels said: itybittykitty said: eghajihan said: The last one..sorry but i don't know how to post the link..and i havent find it again..I've opened the dailymotion Making of Heirs with engsub..and at that time i read the engsub when KT ES in California eat sausage wearing California shirt couple... minho hold a script and he's talking to shin hye..its written "If you dump into woo bin,you're dead.."....does anyone have watching the same video like i did?.

I think this is a sign....?????

:x

Guest ziooom92

Is there any news about MinSHin  :(( :(( i miss them :(:((
would you permit me to say something :DIs it possible do not speak about dress because I trying to forget about dress ^:)I really hate the dress  but I love the her pictures with lee jong suk ,she was sexy but in style is very beautiful :\">

Guest tropicalgirl

In this article it says that LMH purchased a villa which offer a lot more privacy. Hmm, trying for not getting caught by dispatch maybe minho ssi?hahaha Ah, my delulu side just getting worse~

" With its top-notch security system and luxury interior, the villa is becoming a hot spot for celebrities, and it has also been revealed that Lee Min Ho also purchased a villa in the apartment complex for 2,977,000 KRW (~2.8 million USD).A real estate rep stated, "There is a low chance of encountering other residents, making it possible to protect one's private life, increasing the demand for luxury villas among celebrities."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/01/sooyoung-purchases-a-luxury-villa-worth-26-million-usd-in-nonhyeondong-seoul#axzz2qX6B7yAh

Archived