[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

branwen said: I watched Faith too, for the story. I'm not a hardcore LMH fan but I've watched his dramas from BOF forward (not every episode of BOF though).
I think LMH fans would love it, but... mian... I couldn't. It was airing at the same time as Arang and the Magistrate and I decided to watch Arang first because I liked its consistent story and plot lines. If only the writing of Faith was tighter and more consistent, I would have loved it because it had so much potential. I appreciate LMH's fighting scenes and his efforts throughout the drama, but I don't think he really excels in sageuk dramas. Maybe it's the voice... hmmm...

But most Minoz loved it so, I guess if you loved LMH, you'll love it because he really did well in the fighting scenes.

@giselle_tw aaaaw thank you for the pictures.. >:D< Missing my Daejang so much. :(( try watching again. Just skip ep 9-10 i dont like these too..but trust me Ep11 onwards are really. :x :x :x @branwen many love Arang too. But since it's not LMH drama I haven't seen it yet, tho a future pairing with him and Shin Min Ah would be awesome. Lee Jung Ki of Arang was the  first actor offered for the Faith Warrior but because of MS he declined to take the role , which I  was so grateful because it was given to LMH..yumyum :x   Even the scriptwriter truly admired his acting. @faidaris I haven't counted how many times I rewatched the drama and I hope you will love it. The female lead character have so many similar good traits just like our Eunsang. Our Eunsang who can stop our mighty Kim Tan with just a simple "I am watching you" stare.   :D

@minholady
It's a bit OOT so again I'll use spoiler tag to comment.

It's good that you suggested to watch Faith from Ep 11 onwards --- I will do just that! I admit uri LMH did look GREAT in it, it's just the storyline that stopped me from continuing. But I will trust you ladies in here who kept mentioning it's worth watching so I'll keep that in mind and find the strength to do so! Until I finish up YAB of course

:) Maybe if I can start from Ep 11 onwards and find the storyline interesting enough I will re-start from Ep 1 back :) We shall see.

Sorry for being OOT.

@ stucked..funny people still question if PSH is natural..hahaha go to her early work...she did not change at all only the part that need to grow or expand...anyway she is in the industry to look the best and despite her best you still notice her imperfectness.Got to get some rest till tomorrow and back read.

I expected shinhye will like this as A Queen on her next movie. wow I can't wait also for gangnam blues.. HAHAH its more exited if the both of movie on top viewers  =D> BeBwwsICQAAPxW1.jpg
cr as tagged
ps : why the pic from dc I can't post here ond also the pic from you guys that source from dc I can't watch them, so confused ..

Guest myhepyending

@rikasnail....i also cannot wait to see PSH in her Queen Hanbok & roles...i imagine she will look very beautiful in the queen hanbok  :x :x :x and what will LMH's reaction seeing her in the beautiful hanbok~  :bz ;)) ;)

@wienya I can understand your feeling :) . I don't know if this experience is the same, but that's how I felt when people criticized about Shinhye in Heartstrings. Yes, HS rating was not good, but that doesn't mean that drama is bad. as a starangel I really respect SH hard work for it. She learn to play gayageum instrument from scratch till she got certified. I love her character in HS, because she is bubbly and funny. Compare to EunSang her character in HS was way better. 
Having a rookie writer made the storyline loosing it direction. She also injured bad car accident. And after the accident she even show up the drama set with a wheel chair. And refuse to give up. At some scenes she have to get up but since it really painful her she have to hold it, but after "the cut" she's cannot hold her tears because it was too painful for her. Yonghwa her partner in HS, even said this is the first time he sees SH cried for pain, and he don't know what to do to help her.
HS director even decided to stop the shoot because he cried seeing this girl dedication, he said, while holding the camera he felt like he pointed a gun to this girl. Then they have to modify new scenes in hospital so SH can rest in bed, people even can see clearly that her face still brushes and swollen due to the accident. She's being hospitalized but yet, she insist to continue to shoot. HS also facing many problem, rookie writer messing up, till the head director need to step out and do the writing. Change of director, episode deduction. It's really tough time for her, and yet she can finish the drama proudly. I think that also the reason why starangel cheers Gyu Won character. Because we know how hard her work during the project. And its pain to see other people criticized it :-SS
I believe many starangels also not really fond to Eun Sang cry cry character in The Heirs :D . But the funny thing is, the character that we/fans don't cherish the most turn out to be the one that cherish her the most :D . So I'm really happy for her. 
I think the same happen to Mino too. Although many minoz not really fond of Kim Tan, but we cannot deny that Kim Tan really the one that bring joy to him the most *at least for the mean time :) . I think it's clearly shows how he loved Kim Tan so much, because by doing this project his popularity risen up even more, he get to fulfill his dream to get a team awards, I think I also believe that he was in his happiest stage during The Heirs *cmiiw 
Anyway, that just my two cents :D

minholady said: @giselle_tw aaaaw thank you for the pictures.. >:D< Missing my Daejang so much. :(( try watching again. Just skip ep 9-10 i dont like these too..but trust me Ep11 onwards are really. :x :x :x @branwen many love Arang too. But since it's not LMH drama I haven't seen it yet, tho a future pairing with him and Shin Min Ah would be awesome. Lee Jung Ki of Arang was the  first actor offered for the Faith Warrior but because of MS he declined to take the role , which I  was so grateful because it was given to LMH..yumyum :x   Even the scriptwriter truly admired his acting. @faidaris I haven't counted how many times I rewatched the drama and I hope you will love it. The female lead character have so many similar good traits just like our Eunsang. Our Eunsang who can stop our mighty Kim Tan with just a simple "I am watching you" stare.   :D

giselle_tw said:
I think his best hairstyle is from Faith. He look really manly and most handsome there too ... compare to the other role he had, he even more masculine in Faith compare to City Hunter. I think he was too thin back in CH and Personal taste. 
Too bad I still haven't finished the series, I follow the drama religiously since its started. But loosing my interest in mid section. Not because I don't like the OTP, surprisingly I like the OTP, maybe because KHS played as independent woman not clingy type of girl, and she's really funny there too :D. Reason I didn't finish it more to the story line, its kinda loose in mid section maybe around episode 8-end. I'm still stuck in ep 10. But yeah, he look the best during Faith time. No wonder minoz crazy about him during Faith :) he was so heroic in that drama. His body and costume also the best. In Heirs, he look good too, but if you compare it with Faith he was looking damn handsome in each scene *try to beat that :)). Get what I mean ? It's like double dose of handsome Mino :D
Sadly, for me personally, its not enough appealing to make me finish the drama because i need to feel attached to the storyline. I prefer slow start but up in the mid section. Rather than great start then loose its charm in the mid. :-<

I seriously worry over her love to this shirt :)) what's make her love this shirt so much I'm really curious. I don't want my girl to be pointed as "the one who don't have new shirt, wears old shirt"  hahahaha :)) There must be a story behind this shirt. I never see her doing this before :)
1006370_578965598851722_2127995300_n.jpg

Archived