[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kaleidoscopegirl

Hi everyone :-h So I have been gone for a few days, there is about 50+ pages for me to back read, I don't know if I can make it.LOL Any good soul who can sum up the past 50 pages?  :)) But for the love of MinShin I will try! Wait for me~~~~

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

It's a Chinese's new year special event. It will be broadcast live on CCTV. You can watch it on CCTV4 (international station). Major TV stations will hold their Spring Festival event. But, CCTV's is one of the biggest live events in

China.

Edited: Normally, there will be actors/ singers performing on stage. So, I guess if LMH attends, he must be singing.

Thank you @amidara !!! I hope he will attend :)

Guest myhepyending

@byul2014
can u please translate this video? i heard they talk about scandal???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5lbzgvrTPc
thank you very much >:D<

Guest rjuliet

almost finishing city hunter, with all my strength, I focus more on minho performance than otp :D...and minho as city hunter is daebak...the storyline and the directing are also great...the 2nd lead is handsome too...minmin chemistry is not as intense and explosive like uri minshin...but maybe minho was comfortable with her as a friend at that time...so yeah its a bit relieving for me a new minoz to try enjoying all his previous works without feeling uneasy...haiish its hard to be a shipper *sigh...but as kim tan said : jjik jin or go forward :D

almost finishing city hunter, with all my strength, I focus more on minho performance than otp

:D

...and minho as city hunter is daebak...the storyline and the directing are also great...the 2nd lead is handsome too...minmin chemistry is not as intense and explosive like uri minshin...but maybe minho was comfortable with her as a friend at that time...so yeah its a bit relieving for me a n5ew minoz to try enjoying all his previous works without feeling uneasy...haiish its hard to be a shipper *sigh...but as kim tan said : jjik jin or go forward

:D

Glad you enjoyed City Hunter. I don't like the OTP too but I love love love the bromance of LMH and the actor who portrayed the role of prosecutor. OTP is daebak in Heirs and Faith . Incidentally , the ladies of both dramas have same initials : ES - Eunsang for Heirs and ES for Eunsoo in Faith. I think LMH was at his best as lover for both dramas. I just love the interaction - natural but has a great swooning factor. :x

rjuliet said: almost finishing city hunter, with all my strength, I focus more on minho performance than otp :D...and minho as city hunter is daebak...the storyline and the directing are also great...the 2nd lead is handsome too...minmin chemistry is not as intense and explosive like uri minshin...but maybe minho was comfortable with her as a friend at that time...so yeah its a bit relieving for me a new minoz to try enjoying all his previous works without feeling uneasy...haiish its hard to be a shipper *sigh...but as kim tan said : jjik jin or go forward :D

minholady said: Glad you enjoyed City Hunter. I don't like the OTP too but I love love love the bromance of LMH and the actor who portrayed the role of prosecutor. OTP is daebak in Heirs and Faith . Incidentally , the ladies of both dramas have same initials : ES - Eunsang for Heirs and ES for Eunsoo in Faith. I think LMH was at his best as lover for both dramas. I just love the interaction - natural but has a great swooning factor. :x

faidaris said: rjuliet said: almost finishing city hunter, with all my strength, I focus more on minho performance than otp :D...and minho as city hunter is daebak...the storyline and the directing are also great...the 2nd lead is handsome too...minmin chemistry is not as intense and explosive like uri minshin...but maybe minho was comfortable with her as a friend at that time...so yeah its a bit relieving for me a new minoz to try enjoying all his previous works without feeling uneasy...haiish its hard to be a shipper *sigh...but as kim tan said : jjik jin or go forward :D

Guest rjuliet

@minholady @faidaris kamsahamnida chingus :D...yes it takes a braveheart to watch minho with other females other than uri shinhye :D...but minho performance is worth watching...this guy can really act well whether as a romantic romeo or an action hero...Im not into any action thingy actually but i think minho as city hunter and as daejang in faith are awesome...i know now why although kim tan is only a high school kid, he looks so charismatic...its because he posses the mannerism of a city hunter and a daejang...superb...even his crying style at the end of episode 16 looks like a general who has lost his important battles and lose all his subordinates...very cool...cant wait for gangnam blues..minho as a gangster is something new for us...hopefully its as daebak as his previous works...and cant wait for shinhye as a fashionista queen too :D...uri minshin is daebak :x

rjuliet said: @minholady @faidaris kamsahamnida chingus :D...yes it takes a braveheart to watch minho with other females other than uri shinhye :D...but minho performance is worth watching...this guy can really act well whether as a romantic romeo or an action hero...Im not into any action thingy actually but i think minho as city hunter and as daejang in faith are awesome...i know now why although kim tan is only a high school kid, he looks so charismatic...its because he posses the mannerism of a city hunter and a daejang...superb...even his crying style at the end of episode 16 looks like a general who has lost his important battles and lose all his subordinates...very cool...cant wait for gangnam blues..minho as a gangster is something new for us...hopefully its as daebak as his previous works...and cant wait for shinhye as a fashionista queen too :D...uri minshin is daebak :x

Guest ghada14

Visiting this forum is my new routine now *.* 
and i must say reading this forum is very entertaining . you guys are so funny and friendly :)
 I was so glad that i found this thread. I love them both MinShin !

but girls can I say my opinion I know u r open mind & I hop that you ‘ll understand me ^^

when I saw and read the article of Lee min ho chines fans , I really feel scared & I feel that  I don‘t want them date each other i think its good for them to be  best friends  maybe after that they will know each other more and more then datting and marriage but now seriously I don‘t prefer that , both of them will get hurt if they date :((

in our lovely girl  Park Shin hey side, she will not feel comfortable with him cuz his fans and dispech :& also I don't want her to get a lot of heaters and feel or experience  what Park Min young felt and experienced < really think about it * I don't like see PSH sad or get hurt :( *

in our handsome guy Lee Min ho side, I think he is in the top of his career now and have a lot of fans and some of his fans want him for them just for them .So if he will date some one he must be think 1000 time cuz this is not joke one of them will get hurt if they broken and this is not the first time for Lee Min Ho to date some one & got hurt from broken .

also he said he wants to get a lot of experience from a lot of relationship so I don't feel or think lee min ho is ready for series relationship and I don't want Shinhey be one of his experience :\ he even said that he wants to get married after 35  and Shin hey wants her boyfriend be her husband and she wants to get married before 30 she is series in these things more than LMH .

because that I prefer to them be friends and hide there feelings now , if they love each other they will continue their love in their hearts until they feel they are ready to facing the world

if their feeling goes when they hiding it so I can say the feeling they felt its not love because love stay in your heart even when u hide it or try to forget it .   

so pleas thinking about it realistically way and put your self in Shinhey or Leeminho place 

{is really difficult I feel sad for them to live like that but Who Wears the fame Crown Must Bear Its Weight   }

i am sorry to being serious or bother anyone here :(  

I hope they will  love and take care of each other or find the best person for both of them , i love you all  ,sorry for my poor English ؛p

Guest rjuliet

@jennifer santos yes I like han ga in too shes youthful and natural beauty @myhepyending I love minho hair without bangs too as i usually like a guy with thick eyebrows, if minho covers them with bangs than cant see the eyebrows :D...thats why i love his overall hair face figure and outfit in personal taste the most :x

rjuliet said: @minholady @faidaris kamsahamnida chingus :D...yes it takes a braveheart to watch minho with other females other than uri shinhye :D...but minho performance is worth watching...this guy can really act well whether as a romantic romeo or an action hero...Im not into any action thingy actually but i think minho as city hunter and as daejang in faith are awesome...i know now why although kim tan is only a high school kid, he looks so charismatic...its because he posses the mannerism of a city hunter and a daejang...superb...even his crying style at the end of episode 16 looks like a general who has lost his important battles and lose all his subordinates...very cool...cant wait for gangnam blues..minho as a gangster is something new for us...hopefully its as daebak as his previous works...and cant wait for shinhye as a fashionista queen too :D...uri minshin is daebak :x

Archived