[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

The picture of Minho and his wax figure cracked me up. It's kind of look like Minho was going to pretend to pick his wax figure's nose as a joke, haha. I think the real Minho is hotter than the wax figure. No doubt. Oh my God, Shinhye is freaking beautiful! LOL, she's working with Minho's best friend for Holika Holika and now, she's attending the same school as Minho's another best friend.
@shshs I am bemused too. My assumption is that Minho and Shinhye use their wise words to play us? Minho seems to be a blunt person. I love it when he's not afraid to speak his mind. Lol. Shinhye is consciously aware of what's she doing or saying. She's smart.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@lolipop86gorgeous yes I'm Malaysian too.. I thought it's quite obvious from my name.. Kelakar kan Minho ni? hahaahaa ..;)) he seems like a very cute boy according to her FA, not the hot & stylish Minho that I usually thought of..hehehh
@faidaris You are welcome chingu! :D Glad that you like it. There are three Heirs threads and one Minshin couple thread in Cari.com. Two Heirs threads have been locked because they already exceed 100 pages. Seems Heirs & Minshin couple are well-loved by Malaysians too :x To save your time, you may just read posts from Jelita only (click view author's post above her comment). She shared cute & informative posts about LMH (don't miss to read her post about LMH being pervert..ops kekekekeke). She's Minsun shipper but she seems okay about Minshin. :)

Guest minshin8

tumblr_mxt7r08u2X1siqvhio1_250.giftumblr_mxt7r08u2X1siqvhio2_250.giftumblr_mxt7r08u2X1siqvhio3_250.giftumblr_mxt7r08u2X1siqvhio4_250.gif

Kudos to the reporter for asking! hahahahI literally died and gone to heaven!  :-h :\"> :x
HAHAHAH 
what's behind THAT smile LMH?? You naugthy boy! [-X but I LIKE YOU in that way! hahahahah 
:D \:D/

lunamaisara said: @lolipop86gorgeous yes I'm Malaysian too.. I thought it's quite obvious from my name.. Kelakar kan? hahaahaa ..;)) he seems like a very cute boy according to her FA, not the hot & stylish Minho that I usually thought of..hehehh
@faidaris You are welcome chingu! :D Glad that you like it. There are three Heirs threads and one Minshin couple thread in Cari.com. Two Heirs threads have been locked because they already exceed 100 pages. Seems Heirs & Minshin couple are well-loved by Malaysians too :x To save your time, you may just read posts from Jelita only (click view author's post above her comment). She shared cute & informative posts about LMH (don't miss to read her post about LMH being pervert..ops kekekekeke). She's Minsun shipper but she seems okay about Minshin. :)

LMH was so happy chatting with PSH, They were filming the airport scene (Ep 3), nRrMQRM.gif  tumblr_mwjuh7rDnR1so44xdo4_250.gif6h0.gif tumblr_mwjuh7rDnR1so44xdo3_250.gifBut then, the director told him to come back to Rachel, to start filming other scene with her, and look the way how he approaches to her... hahahaha

x9z.gif tumblr_mv7e9lOEzV1scm9d0o1_r3_250.gif

And at the end, he said to himself: I have no choice!
e2a73faa4507fdd735acc770af5fe4ae.jpg cr: as tagged

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

I read a lot that LMH's Chinese fans are different and more aggressive (i don't know if this is suitble word, they love him of course, but the actions are harmful sometimes) than other LMH's fans over world, but this is too much :-O :-O how can he stand all of this, they also make him fall in airport in 2011 !!! ^:)^ ^:)^

These are more like stalkers not fans

:( !!! God,is really hard to be LMH !!! I don't know how he's still able to be so kind with them and keep smiling when every normal person would be more than annoyed with their acts.and regarding that incident from the airport ,when they make him fall,he still smiled

at them after he stand up !!! Kudos to

him,he's really amazing =D>

Guest minshin8

I love his hair as KIM TAN :) I think it suits him better than the other hairstyles.. but anyway he's always handsome  8-> hehehe

Archived