[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

105.jpg

Cr to PSH soompi

PSH is the ideal bride to many idols' mothers ;)

Not sure if the link will work as I'm using mobile.

Yeah no new updates about minshin. But it can also mean they are resting from their flying schedules and reconnecting back in Seoul. $-) of cos we know their iPhones never leave their hands when they are traveling <:-P

I think LMH will also make a great hubby if he really loves like Kim tan don't you all think... They make my hearts flutter whenever I imagine them together. Seriously never felt this way. Am I going crazy?! =))

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

minshinromeojuliet said: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-hkFwmbSgCpU/UWLsgAGh3-I/AAAAAAAABz4/YuKDblTneUI/s1600/105.jpg 
Cr to PSH soompi PSH is the ideal bride to many idols' mothers ;) Not sure if the link will work as I'm using mobile. 
Yeah no new updates about minshin. But it can also mean they are resting from their flying schedules and reconnecting back in Seoul. $-) of cos we know their iPhones never leave their hands when they are traveling <:-P I think LMH will also make a great hubby if he really loves like Kim tan don't you all think... They make my hearts flutter whenever I imagine them together. Seriously never felt this way. Am I going crazy?! =))

Guest minshin8

minshinromeojuliet

said:

105.jpg

Cr to PSH soompi PSH is the ideal bride to many idols' mothers

;)

Not sure if the link will work as I'm using mobile. Yeah no new updates about minshin. But it can also mean they are resting from their flying schedules and reconnecting back in Seoul. $-) of cos we know their iPhones never leave their hands when they are traveling <:-P I think LMH will also make a great hubby if he really loves like Kim tan don't you all think... They make my hearts flutter whenever I imagine them together. Seriously never felt this way. Am I going crazy?! =))

If I have a son, I will be one of those mothers too! ;) I seriously cannot understand anyone who hates uri Park Shin-hye for no personal reasons. Seriously, she's too adorable, too lovely, too good in almost everything! Can we name anything that we don't like about her? Even her so-called crooked nose is adorable in my humble opinion! 
I'm gonna ramble a bit off topic so yeah...

I just finished YAB Ep 4 and I'm already liking the drama so much! It's definitely different than The Heirs, but there's something about the storyline that keeps me going. I even surprised at myself for being able to be so touched and cried a bit together with uri PSH when she got the news that her Omma was already dead (not sure whether she really was, I'm just starting Ep 5 btw LOL!) I did not cry that easily while watching The Heirs, I remember my first cry was in Ep 18 I think when KWB was helping KT with his runaway mother, yes that was my first cry. I still love The Heirs very, VERY much, it is still my most favorite K-drama, and now I'm beginning to like YAB a lot too! LOL! I am now beginning to understand myself why people said uri PSH is the so-called queen of chemistry with her leading men! She really blended in well with all three of them! This girl --- EXTREMELY talented and daebak! =D> And I am also beginning to understand why soooooo many people and fans are shipping uri PSH with both JGS and YJH, until now! Seriously, I am beginning to see myself their reasons

:) It's good to understand yourself than just merely understanding it from others, right? :) Regardless, I still think MinShin is the hotter ship :x Their chemistry is out of this world good and awesome. It's on another level because it looks more mature and hotter! I will share more later :) Thanks for reading and sorry for being OOT. I just had to share my opinion here with all of you chingus :)

Guest nonouri

Hi everyone! Trying to backread the many many posts that I have missed while being away for a week.

leim said: I mean I thought Madame Tussauds did better in a lot of their wax figures. But why couldn't they do better for LMH....... Photo below proves it, I compared it to that photo on the left because that seems to be the hairstyle they're going after for the wax, but look at the wax.... I just can't...... LMH's face is big and flat looking on the wax, and his eyes looks like it's cross-eyed. The wax looks like an ajumma on some of those asian movies who tried to dress up like a man......
I think the eyes and the hair is way off, they could make it way better to resemble him.

I just received an email regarding DVD directors cut.. Surprised to see  the price.. Different from what was announced..Please check below link :(  too pricey :( Around $ 170 including shipping cost :( 
http://shop.innolife.com/item.php?grp=1&cid=76&iid=188999

Archived