[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest minshinaddicted

[Trendy Magazine] BoyBand Ten Top_ ChangJoo choose Park Shin Hye as his Ideal Type Girl

Biodata%2BTeen%2BTop.jpg
9.jpg99.jpg

Their first visit to Taiwan but they have been swamped by all media, with their schedule packed, their greatest wish is for Taiwanese Angels to get to know them better, that’s why when every member replies a question, they were sincere and approachable! Let’s s see what they had said during the interview!Q: What’s your impression of Taiwan before coming here? Do you have any places you want to visit or food you want to try?Changjo:  We had previously heard from Andy hyung that the Taiwanese fans are really passionate and kind, indeed the moment we landed, we had felt it! Thank you our Taiwanese fans for the warm welcome. Although we’ve never been to Taiwan, but we heard that the Taiwanese bubble milk tea is really delicious, so we would like to try!Niel: And we heard that the night markets are famous, so we would like to go have a look!Q: How would you introduce the song ?L.Joe: A crazy songChangjo: A song that drives you crazyNiel: Love is crazy!Chunji: A song that’s uniquely Teen TopRicky: If you want to become a crazy person, listen to this song (all members laugh)C.A.P: You can listen to this song when your beloved woman leaves you, it’s a song dedicated to people experiencing that.
Q: Teen Top’s ideal type.
L.Joe: I like girls with a pretty no-make up face (natural beauty).Changjo: Park ShinhyeNiel: Someone cute, who can look after me (caring)
Chunji: Our AngelRicky: Someone whom I can talk to, similar interests
sources:dkpopnewsTeenTop_interview2012

Guest myhepyending

just wanna share my thoughts....
i think their feeling become more 'special' after this scene....
tumblr_mwb9iyTxcf1sl4hhro1_250.giftumblr_mwb9iyTxcf1sl4hhro2_r1_250.gif

from news:

Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye Spend 3 Hours Kissing 

With such a dramatic trailer for episode 12, SBS’ The Heirs released the still cuts for the anticipated kiss scene to come. 
 On November 14, SBS unveiled the BTS cuts of Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye’s second kiss for the drama. In the upcoming episode of The Heirs, Lee Min Ho will be planting not one, but two kisses on Park Shin Hye as the romance continues to develop between Kim Tan and Cha Eun Sang. The scene was filmed on November 11, just in time for Pepero Day, in Daechi-dong. It took over three hours to film as Lee Min Ho kissed her once, and then kissed her once more to stop Park Shin Hye’s complaining. Episode 12 will air on November 14. 

Article Cr: http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/50744

they spend 3 hours to film that kiss scene...can u gurls imagine how many times he kiss her? and it was on PEPERO DAY!!! if u look back at that scene...after minho kiss her for the 1st time....he was shyly smile a little bit....minho is known as the kisser beast....but at that scene he was just doing the 'peck kiss'....i'm sure he felt different...

just my two cents....

tumblr_mwmmhdQHv61qjkud7o2_250.gif tumblr_mwmmhdQHv61qjkud7o3_250.gif tumblr_mwmmhdQHv61qjkud7o1_250.gif tumblr_mwmmhdQHv61qjkud7o6_250.gif

I'm curious, what the back sound of this part on real? is that Myung Soo (hyung sik) really played the song from Lena Park as shown on drama? :-/
myleisuretime.tumblr.com
find this on twitter, [Trendy Magazine] BoyBand Ten Top - ChangJo choose Park Shin Hye as his ideal type
Bd3EoXNIgAAF5fi.jpg

really??? uri princess now became more and more popular on idols, after dongwoo infinite, junhyung beast, now changjo from teentop?? OMG! she is truly GODDES!! like LMH SAID. 
When asked about his ideal type of goddess, Lee Min Ho he likes someone who cares for others, also a strong minded girl.
http://chinese.kpopstarz.com/articles/24258/20140113/lee-min-ho.htm

GODDES -->> he said on SBS awards, that shinhye like PURE GODDES that night :xlet's related it!someone who cares for others --->>> shinhye very care with others, moreover with people who closed with her, *LIKE MINHO?* even with staff, she very care with give them skincare, right? I bet if LMH knew this, knew her care to othersstrong minded girl ---->>> as we know, shinhye is girl with mature minded, strong, and don't want this, don't want that LIKE MINHO SAID. I say this again, LIKE MINHO SAID. I thing, all of he said on day and another and another day from interview always had related it to shinye, maybe he said that continually, so there will no suspicious about his statement, and he this year change hisideal type again, even he just said his ideal type almost end of year 2013 :))

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

You girls have a DIRTy,DIRTY mind !!! The kiss scene wasn't enough for you,now you started analysing the apron scene :\">!!!

I'm at WORK and you girls make me giggle and blush like crazy with your posts :D !!!

The bad part is that my boss started to look strange at me,so if I will loose my job,it will be just your fault =)) !!!

I just finished reading a few last pages regarding the kissing scene... You guys made me feel like a pervert cos after reading, I've re-watched the scene like a hundred times already *blush* Actually, I re-watched it quite often but your comments doubled it! I love everything about that kiss. Only one con, I was hoping it was longer! hahaha..

:\">  :\"> :\">

Ladies.. you make this thread rated PG.hahaha.Never mind Rika, just enjoy the fun..hope you practice time to study must study ,when time to play then play.@ hohurm..love your post I feel for you..but that is life ..sometimes it is not fair..@ innocent gisele_tw..until proven guilty right??? hahaha   My English grammar and spelling now is so sad it turns from bad to worse because rushing to type and wanted to join the conversation in this fun thread.I have a confession to make, I always love LMH but I don't want to admit because handsome, cute,shy but  dorky  guy worries me so I tend to brush them off.I believe they are too hard to get.I think they are meant to be looked at only ,do not touch, to tell you the truth ,my kind of guy was never the candy type e.g Lee Bum Soo. hahaha    I watched almost all his drama but the only one I did not complete was The Faith..I think I am very conservative in a way.I like if the ladies  younger than their partner..so noona /dongseng never in my list of favorite drama.    I love all PSH partners and enjoyed watching all her interaction with other actors but I totally fall in LOVE with MinShin..like I use to mention, I will always continuing praying for them,to find love and to take courage.When I was a teenager, I use to read this paperback calls Mills and Boons.They always describe the man as tall ,dark and handsome..LMH fits the description right..crossing my fingers they will realised that they are meant for each other.I hope PSH will give him a chance to prove himself..be quick LMH before someone sweep her off her feet.No one can wait forever.

minshinaddicted

said:

[Trendy Magazine] BoyBand Ten Top choose Park Shin Hye as his Ideal Type Girl

Their first visit to Taiwan but they have been swamped by all media, with their schedule packed, their greatest wish is for Taiwanese Angels to get to know them better, that’s why when every member replies a question, they were sincere and approachable! Let’s s see what they had said during the interview!Q: What’s your impression of Taiwan before coming here? Do you have any places you want to visit or food you want to try?Changjo:  We had previously heard from Andy hyung that the Taiwanese fans are really passionate and kind, indeed the moment we landed, we had felt it! Thank you our Taiwanese fans for the warm welcome. Although we’ve never been to Taiwan, but we heard that the Taiwanese bubble milk tea is really delicious, so we would like to try!Niel: And we heard that the night markets are famous, so we would like to go have a look!Q: How would you introduce the song ?L.Joe: A crazy songChangjo: A song that drives you crazyNiel: Love is crazy!Chunji: A song that’s uniquely Teen TopRicky: If you want to become a crazy person, listen to this song (all members laugh)C.A.P: You can listen to this song when your beloved woman leaves you, it’s a song dedicated to people experiencing that.
Q: Teen Top’s ideal type.
L.Joe I like girls with a pretty no-make up face.Changjo: Park ShinhyeNiel: Someone cute, who can look after meChunji: Our AngelRicky: Someone whom I can talk to, similar interestsC.A.P: The foreign singer I want to film the MV with, like Alicia Keys.

sources:dkpopnewsTeenTopinterview

myhepyending

said: just wanna share my thoughts....

i think their feeling become more 'special' after this scene....

from news:

Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye Spend 3 Hours Kissing 

With such a dramatic trailer for episode 12, SBS’ The Heirs released the still cuts for the anticipated kiss scene to come. 
 On November 14, SBS unveiled the BTS cuts of Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye’s second kiss for the drama. In the upcoming episode of The Heirs, Lee Min Ho will be planting not one, but two kisses on Park Shin Hye as the romance continues to develop between Kim Tan and Cha Eun Sang. The scene was filmed on November 11, just in time for Pepero Day, in Daechi-dong. It took over three hours to film as Lee Min Ho kissed her once, and then kissed her once more to stop Park Shin Hye’s complaining. Episode 12 will air on November 14. 

Article Cr: http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/50744

they spend 3 hours to film that kiss scene...can u gurls imagine how many times he kiss her? and it was on PEPERO DAY!!! if u look back at that scene...after minho kiss her for the 1st time....he was shyly smile a little bit....minho is known as the kisser beast....but at that scene he was just doing the 'peck kiss'....i'm sure he felt different...

just my two cents....

Archived