[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest myhepyending

since we love the kiss scene so much....here you are...KISSING GALORE!!!!  8-} =P~
(warning: minors you might need to cover your eyes!  X_X )   :)) :)) :)) :))

tumblr_mx0puvtuQC1qjkud7o2_250.giftumblr_mx0cc0OR6f1siqvhio4_250.giftumblr_mwzbqnMIBH1t0z18io3_500.giftumblr_mx0cc0OR6f1siqvhio5_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mx0vpx5lJh1s6r2h6o6_500.gif

uh-oh....this part is where tongue was in action??? :\">tumblr_mx0cc0OR6f1siqvhio6_r1_250.gif

i8r.gif

fuhh  #:-S  i'm feeling so hot right now  :)) :)) :))
edit: i'm not a pervert though  :-SS

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tropicalgirl

stucked said:I even have gained the ability to cancel out the background music of that scene. I am so focused on that scene. (0.0)
I think we all have gained this special ability. I even not noticed there's a song when i saw this scene for the first time  =))

Guest minshin8

Hello to all :)I've been lurking at this thread for a long time now but today I decided to post and share with you my love for them :)I just love their chemistry! It's different.. it has something special which is difficult to describe with words because it goes beyond it :)This is the very first time for me to ship a K-Couple since I'm not very familiar with K-drama.. I've watched a few dramas before but I've never felt the magic like the way LMH and PSH made me feel ;) they look really good together and based on BTS and public appearance these two have certainly something special going on.. hopefully they'll have the opportunity to work together again because their chemistry is rare to find :)once again.. HELLO MINSHIN LOVERS :)

Guest myhepyending

@mi7chimes
tumblr_mwmmhdQHv61qjkud7o1_250.gif

i think this is the most sensual part...how can he pull off her apron so aggressively? what was in his mind at that time????  :)) :)) :))

OMG, I think this thread more and more getting DANGEROUS for me. LOL!as long I've read just CLOSET-KISS and the thing like TONG*UE as intimate part *OMG, GOD, forgive me I can't say this (/.\)yeaah... this is my present for me after back to school. always but enjoyed! LOL!backreading again on 646 =P~
just like this --->> X_X X_X X_X

Guest myhepyending

i was really confused when they release this BTS:
3731585667_02cee32c_IMG_4185.jpg

is that really minho's windcheater??? the one that wrapped around shinhye's leg...if it is his....i wonder why he lend it to her  :x :x :x
here is the picture of their windcheaters:
BZY-Ts9CAAA1MpW.jpg
BbiEJLECEAAep77.jpg

Guest myhepyending

mi7chimes said: Gissy! dont act innocent >_< you are NOT!
@myhepyending yup it is..... we just had a discussion before about him lending it to her during KT's birthday shoot BTS :x

Archived