[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

faidaris said: trust3 said: @alina : please do ... *waiting with big grin* ... LOL

LMH's reactions towards PSH were waaaaayyyy different

This was at the first conference :

and this is at the SBS awards :
he was much preserved back then ... and when he finally realizes his deepest feeling He gives us a paradise  :x

Guest lilyrose81

Does PSH have any events today? Or tomorrow? If she wears polka dot then...... I'm gonna call the priest and get them married.

LOL JK JK.

But imagine how cute it is for PSH to appear on an event wearing polka dot after we see LMH in polka dot today what in the world of cute that is. Lolol.

Guest myhepyending

@giselle_tw lmh is wearing polkadot pants? I can't see the picture clearly....I only see his polkadot shirt...I'm using phone right now :(

@pattituazon I have started reading you fanfic today and i have finished it at once, it is really great but i loved the last chapter (20) the most

keep writing, you are actually talented ... 

=D> =D> =D>

Can u pls post the latest link to @pattizuan FF. The one i have has only 1 chapter

lilyrose81 said: Does PSH have any events today? Or tomorrow? If she wears polka dot then...... I'm gonna call the priest and get them married. LOL JK JK. But imagine how cute it is for PSH to appear on an event wearing polka dot after we see LMH in polka dot today what in the world of cute that is. Lolol.

Does PSH have any events today? Or tomorrow? If she wears polka dot then...... I'm gonna call the priest and get them married.

LOL JK JK.

But imagine how cute it is for PSH to appear on an event wearing polka dot after we see LMH in polka dot today what in the world of cute that is. Lolol.

i was thinking t same... n thn it wud b three in a row... n ill just declare them married... no need for priest n vows!! =))

Guest lilyrose81

Polkadot pants is a big No No  [-X for a guy ...

But since its Mino, I forgive him 

8->

Lolol Mino can wear a floral suit which is a total fashion faux pas for men, but I'll still forgive him. Any day.

Or maybe I'll slap him first. And then apologize and forgive him. Haha

Guest lameoser

Can u pls post the latest link to @pattizuan FF. The one i have has only 1 chapter

here you go chingu :-) @hohurm

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/617250/20/could-it-be-i-like-you-leeminho-parkshinhye-minshin-heirs

Guest westlife

mi7chimes said:

lilyrose81

said: But as I was reading uri LMH's Soompi thread yesterday, I was attracted to one of the comments sharing that we should all help to protect uri LMH and whoever he chose to date as we do not want re-occurrence like what happened to his previous publicized relationship. It made me wonder too, on how we can help to protect, he/she really has a point. This MinShin forum is a public thread, it's easier for the reporter / yellow journalist to make assumption and get information as I have learned from Myung Soo

:)

) But then come to think of it, I couldn't help myself to share my happiness here! #-o  Well I am still thinking, though...

Archived