[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nizzav said: nizzav said: thunderempress said: @pattituazon thanks for updating your fanfic...I really love the latest chapter.

Sometimes, I just wish that South Korea would be more like here in the Philippines when it comes to on-screen couple. Once the on-screen couple works, its sure to get another project together. There are fan clubs just for a love team here. There's even a love team here who have made several movies and dramas together and they recently had a movie that celebrates the 10th year anniversary of their team up....Although those two never once dated in real life. They are just purely an on-screen couple and are both known to be in a relationship with different people.
But for LMH and PSH I really want them to date in real life and get married later on ;))

LMH's encore concert in Seoul will be on Jan 18, and he is involved in the production of that concert. So you go figure:

Lee Minho is involved in the production of his "My Everything" Encore concert!

Hallyu Star, Lee Min Ho also helps in the production of his "My Everything" encore concert which will be held on
18th January
at Olympic Park, SK Olympic Handball Court.

Lee Min Ho is having a busy schedule with CF shooting, interviews and preparing for his concert after The Heirs

His agency, Starhaus said "
Lee Min Ho is also involved in the production of his concert as well as performance practice.
As the stage is an encore for the Global Tour therefore they expect a

Shinhye's birthday is on Feb 18, not Jan if that's what u meant

I_am_WinterTulip

said:

Hi guys! It's weekend! Hozzah! the only time I get to lurk here since school is getting me wrapped up all week.
I'm missing Heirs badly and I was laughing out loud when my sister called me up after finishing the Heirs. She told me that she had to watch The Heirs along with our Dad up to the end and Dad had some interestingly funny side comments while watching which made my Minshin heart filled with laughter. Here's the convo:
While watching the 5th episode:Dad: Lee Min Ho's really one fine man, isn't he?My sister: Sis will love to hear that if she was here.Dad: And he really have a good taste in clothes. He's the only one I saw that will always look good in anything he wear.
In episode 16 (the Kiss!!!), my sister said that it was soooo awkward watching a kissing scene while sitting beside Dad. When they finally got to the ending, Dad commented about the whole drama as if he's a critic.
Dad: Your Korean dramas are more great of a story than our Philippine telenovelas here. My sister: And you always snickers when we watch Kdrama. Now you know the feeling, Dad.Dad: Lee Min Ho's a great actor than Piolo Pascual (an actor here in the Philippines) No wonder your sister had to push herself around people when Lee Min ho had a fanmeet here.Sister: *she's laughing so hard in here since it's the first time she hear Dad talk and comment to much on our Korean addiction*Dad: Is Lee Min Ho and his partner there are dating?Sis: Park Shin Hye?Dad: Are they dating? They really look good together there.Sis: I'll tell sis that you asked that. *laughs*
This definitely made my day. If I were with them that day, I would have definitely hugged my Dad. He's so hilarious. 
Just sharing :)

LMH event in Wuhan and look at the number of guards deployed?

He's really hotter than the furnace (if there's such a phrase!)

Good looks! Checked! Gentlemanly! Checked! Humorous personality! Checked! Respect and super love his fans....big checked! OMG he's winning over fans all over the world at lightning speed!

eb28f506jw1ecfck6yyu4j20hs0npadw.jpg

Credit - LMH soompi thread

Just a side note the thread is talking about some past scandal that really makes sense to me. The last thing we want is for any potential minshin relationship to be nipped in the bud because of the over scrutiny.... Stay safe minshin... Doesn't hurt to drop hints once in a while but don't be "dispatch-ed" haha good luck!!!

Guest lilyrose81

Why may they delete an ordinary scene like this, there is no so much thing in it to be deleted !!
i think it is just BTS (however it strange he hug her .. ) or if it deleted strange it is stranger thing !!

Productions might delete some scenes to put other scenes in, like eg: the scene where ES tried her Jeguk uniform for the first time, they shot the scene, but it was deleted (means, not shown on tv). Not delete it because it's inappropriate or strange or anything dearrr @shshs

:D

Surfing the internet I found this! The thoughts that run through your mind when your teacher announces you have a group project.
tumblr_mx5fmfxZMF1ql66nmo2_500.jpgtumblr_mx5fmfxZMF1ql66nmo1_250.gif  tumblr_mx5fmfxZMF1ql66nmo3_250.gif
tumblr_mx5fmfxZMF1ql66nmo4_250.gif  tumblr_mx5fmfxZMF1ql66nmo5_250.gif

ps: Sorry, I can't erase the word "idiots" in that gif, because my lovely Kim Tan (LMH) is not an idiot! Lol! 
cr: tagged

minshinromeojuliet said: LMH event in Wuhan and look at the number of guards deployed? He's really hotter than the furnace (if there's such a phrase!) Good looks! Checked! Gentlemanly! Checked! Humorous personality! Checked! Respect and super love his fans....big checked! OMG he's winning over fans all over the world at lightning speed! eb28f506jw1ecfck6yyu4j20hs0npadw.jpg Credit - LMH soompi thread Just a side note the thread is talking about some past scandal that really makes sense to me. The last thing we want is for any potential minshin relationship to be nipped in the bud because of the over scrutiny.... Stay safe minshin... Doesn't hurt to drop hints once in a while but don't be "dispatch-ed" haha good luck!!!

Guest rjuliet

lol at lmh interpretation of kim tan, he puts in his dorky cute side to kim tan character, thats why kim tan is so loved by many people...he is sweet, cute, charming, caring and loving although he has a few of dark sides also like his stalking habit, authoritative, and hot temper...min ho portrayed of kim tan was perfect therefore making kim tan character acceptable and even dreamy...

Archived