[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PSH has a beautiful friendship with Kang Min Hyuk,...Oh, so sweet, I know that it is the way PSH behaves with his friends. But with uri LMH, she doesn't  [-X  Why? Why? Why?
Because she doesn't need his friendship, she needs.....his love.  Right answer!!  <:-P
tumblr_mz4fa53h7Z1siqvhio1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mz4fa53h7Z1siqvhio2_500.jpg

With uri LMH, instead she is shy.. :\">
tumblr_mz4fcx5oV41siqvhio1_500.jpg

Guest lilyrose81

The morning scene after Chan Young-Bo Na party.

Must be a deleted scene, it could've been a sweet scene agh darn it SBS. Or whoever responsible for deleting the scene.

Don't they look lovelyyyyyyy :x

Interesting...that LMH changed his number. But why??? 

Remember the snapshot at the SBS awards of the girl who plays "Rachel" (sorry, don't know the actress' name...) signaled to LMH to call her? Maybe it's so that she could have his new number. 

So if KT's mom + presumably Rachel don't know his number, does that include ES too??? :((

Is it so that he can take the time to break away from his character of Heirs and get back to being LMH instead of KT? 

So whoever he was calling/texting at the airport had to be someone who knows his new number. But who would that be...? 

My POV..

PSH could have his new no. because he mentioned during the SBS award " why didn't you tell me earlier about the Romeo and Juliet concept... "

You know what I mean??!! Haha..

O:-)

miwasj said:

Interesting...that LMH changed his number. But why??? 

Remember the snapshot at the SBS awards of the girl who plays "Rachel" (sorry, don't know the actress' name...) signaled to LMH to call her? Maybe it's so that she could have his new number. 

So if KT's mom + presumably Rachel don't know his number, does that include ES too??? 

:((

Is it so that he can take the time to break away from his character of Heirs and get back to being LMH instead of KT? 

So whoever he was calling/texting at the airport had to be someone who knows his new number. But who would that be...? 

Guest pattituazon

The new photos are so spazz-worthy hahahaha. I wish SBS would share the deleted scene. :( Or at least include it in the director's cut. :(

lilyrose81 said: The morning scene after Chan Young-Bo Na party. Must be a deleted scene, it could've been a sweet scene agh darn it SBS. Or whoever responsible for deleting the scene. Don't they look lovelyyyyyyy :x

Guest I_am_WinterTulip

Hi guys! It's weekend! Hozzah! the only time I get to lurk here since school is getting me wrapped up all week.
I'm missing Heirs badly and I was laughing out loud when my sister called me up after finishing the Heirs. She told me that she had to watch The Heirs along with our Dad up to the end and Dad had some interestingly funny side comments while watching which made my Minshin heart filled with laughter. Here's the convo:
While watching the 5th episode:Dad: Lee Min Ho's really one fine man, isn't he?My sister: Sis will love to hear that if she was here.Dad: And he really have a good taste in clothes. He's the only one I saw that will always look good in anything he wear.
In episode 16 (the Kiss!!!), my sister said that it was soooo awkward watching a kissing scene while sitting beside Dad. When they finally got to the ending, Dad commented about the whole drama as if he's a critic.
Dad: Your Korean dramas are more great of a story than our Philippine telenovelas here. My sister: And you always snickers when we watch Kdrama. Now you know the feeling, Dad.Dad: Lee Min Ho's a great actor than Piolo Pascual (an actor here in the Philippines) No wonder your sister had to push herself around people when Lee Min ho had a fanmeet here.Sister: *she's laughing so hard in here since it's the first time she hear Dad talk and comment to much on our Korean addiction*Dad: Is Lee Min Ho and his partner there are dating?Sis: Park Shin Hye?Dad: Are they dating? They really look good together there.Sis: I'll tell sis that you asked that. *laughs*
This definitely made my day. If I were with them that day, I would have definitely hugged my Dad. He's so hilarious. 
Just sharing :)

I was wondering, why did he had to change his number anyway? :-? It's quite surprising because I don't see the need to change UNLESS he wanted to break free from someone. That's one of the logical reasons, right? Of course, it is up to him whether he wants to keep or to change, LOL! Don't be mad at me for even questioning! :))
(And why did his 'omma' in The Heirs want to have his number anyway? LOL! Okay fine she can have whatever she wants! LOL!)
Anyway, have a nice Saturday everyone! :-*

@I_am_WinterTulip
Korean dramas are way better than the dramas in my country too! LOL! I VERY seldom (almost none) watch and follow dramas in here. My cable television used to be for HBO and cooking shows but now it feels like I'm living in South Korea already :))
I know, right? Even outsiders see how beautiful uri OTP look like together! Even elderly! <:-P

faidaris said: I was wondering, why did he had to change his number anyway? :-? It's quite surprising because I don't see the need to change UNLESS he wanted to break free from someone. That's one of the logical reasons, right? Of course, it is up to him whether he wants to keep or to change, LOL! Don't be mad at me for even questioning! :))
(And why did his 'omma' in The Heirs want to have his number anyway? LOL! Okay fine she can have whatever she wants! LOL!)
Anyway, have a nice Saturday everyone! :-*

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

Weeeeeeee! The "morning after".... so sweet! (This better be in the DVD SBS!!!)
psh088_zpsd7dadd18.jpg
Wonder where is Shinhye's other hand though? :\">  Doing a little "love motion" on it's own?  :>

Archived