[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

azins said: gamgeg said: Is it compulsory for PSH fans to ship/pair her with every co-star? She is friends with many male celebrities. It can be off-putting for guy if girl has many male friends. And she has dating rumours with all co-stars. That's really bad image. I don't think LMH is dating her.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kaleidoscopegirl

21 pages to backread?!!! Is this punishment for going to work and happy hour? That's it, I'm giving up my job. (but not happy hour  :)) ) I seriously hope something good happened  :D  and cheers to reaching 600, well 616 pages!  <:-P

Guest westlife

azins said: guys i noticed sth now!and im excited to share it with you!!B-) i was watching the sbs interview with shin hye & min ho,when the mc asked shinhye to say the best scene of taneun, minho was thinking deeply and he did the same tongue gesture in sbs awards,and then he said the kiss scene and shinhye hit him..my conclusion:
1-every time he thinks about the kiss scene his tongue come out as he used it in kiss scene :\"> !!or it was a tasty kiss!!>:)
2-the best scene for minho was the kiss scene!!:x
i cant make gif,if someone makes it would be good!

westlife said: azins said: guys i noticed sth now!and im excited to share it with you!!B-) i was watching the sbs interview with shin hye & min ho,when the mc asked shinhye to say the best scene of taneun, minho was thinking deeply and he did the same tongue gesture in sbs awards,and then he said the kiss scene and shinhye hit him..my conclusion:
1-every time he thinks about the kiss scene his tongue come out as he used it in kiss scene :\"> !!or it was a tasty kiss!!>:)

Guest westlife

azins said:
westlife said: azins said: guys i noticed sth now!and im excited to share it with you!!B-) i was watching the sbs interview with shin hye & min ho,when the mc asked shinhye to say the best scene of taneun, minho was thinking deeply and he did the same tongue gesture in sbs awards,and then he said the kiss scene and shinhye hit him..my conclusion:

@lightforyou its STUCKYYYY!! =))

btw i haven't seen t signature yet... she changed whn i swapped to mobile mode i guess.. but oh well i am sure its him BUTTING! :-t =))

i am still not able to sleep... nah.. its not t butting hips its the *rubbing lips* 8->

Is it compulsory for PSH fans to ship/pair her with every co-star?

She is friends with many male celebrities. It can be off-putting for guy if girl has many male friends. And she has dating rumours with all co-stars. That's really bad image.

I don't think LMH is dating her.

You made an account to say THIS :-| :-|

Anyways welcome (not really :-|)

And just fyi, MINSHIN SHIPPER= LMH FAN+PSH FAN :-)

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

azins said: gamgeg said: Is it compulsory for PSH fans to ship/pair her with every co-star? She is friends with many male celebrities. It can be off-putting for guy if girl has many male friends. And she has dating rumours with all co-stars. That's really bad image. I don't think LMH is dating her.

@gamgeg hmm I love both LMH and and PSH so I'm a fan of them both and 100% love MinShin so don't generalize MinShin Shippers to only Shin Hye's fans. We can be LMH fans, PSH fans, fans of both, new fans those who started liking them because of Heirs). 
And why it's a bad image to be friends with other celebrities? she's not only friends with her co-stars but with other male and female celebrities. She's very nice and friendly, also if you really know her she hangs out more with her female celebrity friends not the media needs to know about. 

Talking about girl friendsBdoi1QaCYAErdEa.jpg:large
credit: @sunkiberry

PSH said that she wants 4 kids?  LMH, you need to be prepared! 
tumblr_lnhcfupr501qc61yp.gif
tumblr_lyxgbqIWGK1qgruk8o4_250.gif
Time passes
Ok, wifey...Let's go, we will have all the babies you want...
%25ED%2583%258439.gif

tumblr_m8uyj6k0Hh1r8g7kno1_500.gif

Then, after 5 years, we will see him like this...
64a0793bgw1dnzqqmfu5cg.gif

tumblr_mdzhv3sKtD1r96otwo1_400.gif         774205822_1873309.gif774208662_1113849.gif      lmhbabygif.gif

tumblr_mhwlvsuQCX1qc48jco1_500.gif

PSH: Ok, yeabo take care of the kids, I'll come back soon.... and LMH will act like this:
02%2B-%2B19%2Bcampus%2Bsteps%2B1.gif

o_O

all of us were little girls

boy or girl, to us all were pearls

then like flowers we blossomed

and became all bossomed

we met the one who ain't just a stone,

but forever our very own...

you and me,

every girl has these days...

every girl has these mays!

thk u for visting @gamgeg

Guest sheila88

wow 617 pages we're the best shippers girls! :D 
1st @ravairie thanks for the gifs i've always wanted to know exactly what they were saying in that CF
@isabelinaD thank you too, LMH holding a baby is the hottest thing :x
@giselle_tw & @stucked what is it with you girls? lol you had me laughing hard but even though I was shocked by the dance moves my love for him was not shaken lol ;;)

Archived