[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

taneunari said:

at Busan fansign today,

shinhye answered some questions from the Heirs fans, and she said her favorite ost from the heirs was Only with my heart by park jung hyun

and she was not sure if she participated in overseas promotion for the heirs along with Tan and Youngdo.

shinhye often visits the heirs DC gallery to see some good pictures.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thunderempress

faidaris said: taneunari said:

at Busan fansign today,

shinhye answered some questions from the Heirs fans, and she said her favorite ost from the heirs was Only with my heart by park jung hyun

and she was not sure if she participated in overseas promotion for the heirs along with Tan and Youngdo.

NOooooooooooo!!! She's not sure?? She isn't going with Min Ho to promote Heirs internationally? WHY?????? :(( :(( :((

@taneunari hello! welcome to this crazy thread and for giving your first post to MinShin ship! :)

Still. That's sad. Not promoting together. :(

Guest tropicalgirl

I think this is LMH reaction when reading our thread today.
LMH mind "okay, their talking about my scarf, how handsome i am,hmm i like this,  kissing sce...waiit what they are talking about, they're losing their minds!!!"
tumblr_mu2qdkRGCf1rdfdp5o2_r1_250.gif

Guest comelcoke

@faidaris the other scene that i like most is when they inside CY-LBN party. ooohhhh my heart is melting to see how shaking LMH hand while trying to untie PSH apron. see how close LMH chest to PSH breast (sorry chingu for using this weird word huhuhu) hahaha then see how PSH were trying to hold herself and how LMH trying to hold himself too during that scene. hahaha and see how PSH waiting what LMH want to do next. and finally LMH finish that with kissing her forehead…huwa… my heart melting when writing it here. huhuhuhuhu  [-O< :x :\"> >:D<

taneunari

said:

at Busan fansign today,

Guest thunderempress

faidaris said: I was wondering, how come no one shares uri PSH's photo at her Busan's fan meeting / signing Holika Holika event? I wanna see her dress and her appearance today :) 

@comelcoke 
In that scene you mentioned (apron - forehead kiss scene) I especially love to see how gorgeous uri PSH's neck and nape and how sensual it looked on screen! They were so close to uri LMH's face too when he closed in to untie the apron! I am wondering what uri LMH felt when he saw this scene on TV. Did he notice how gorgeous and sensual uri PSH looked like on (and of course off) screen? Damn I feel weird typing this. Why am I so into this drama and uri OTP? 8-}
I think uri LMH will go like this if he knows how analytical we've become on this scene! 
tumblr_mu2qdkRGCf1rdfdp5o2_r1_250.gif

LOL!

Archived