[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@minshinlove GAAAAAAAH! Taking a break from horrible work and then BAM! YAAAAAAAH! I looooove those twitter fan accounts even if it was ancient ages ago! Looooooooove it! Thanks! *hugs* And please continue posting stuffs like that here or anything silly, anything.. we looove it! :)) ;):):D

I really wanna see those BTS now, wanna compare it to their previous dramas' BTS.

I might just die of happiness once I read something from them again! HAHAHA!

Again, daebak! :D

Work is a hindrance to this addiction. Aish. Laturzzzz! :)

Guest rjuliet

@minshinlove omo their teeets makes me envious coz they were witnessing the cute and adorable close interactions between minho and shinhye :x

I love the words when they said they saw SH did this 
e1ee8ec1-9d80-48b3-9bb0-50b177a7fc6b_zps
Automatically make me remind about her pose, did she tease her Oppa here ?
6s1u.jpg

And when she did this during the parody scenes 0etk.jpg

This was Oppa reaction :x
0lf2.gif

OMG I'm officially DEAD over cutenesss !!!!! :\">

@faidaris...@chloe_addict.

Chingu..for kissing scene episode 16 slow motion..you see at 00:35-00:39..I dont think I'm delusional but I replay many time I saw he bites/suck her upper lips..make me think what the meanings?and for the last kiss..he bites his lip..I googling and get the answer..I dont know its true or not because the answer is something like probably her lips is very tasty and he worried and confuse...hahaha..I dont want to sound pervert..but after play many time..we found new gesture..hehehe.. X_X

Good morning/Good afternoon/Good evening MinShin shippers wherever you are :)
Wow, 603 pages??? DEABAK :-bd   I remember when I joined this forum it was only 26 pages, never did I think it would reach this many pages and I am so happy about it, I hope it reaches even more.
I also never tend to look at matching outfits but these two are making me suspicious, is it coincidence? fate? what are trying to do to us?? I hope it means something even if not it's nice to think in this way, we all know and understand that there may be nothing but there's just too many things that make us think otherwise, SBS awards night, the interviews, matching outfits, the crew members doubt of them dating for real, that other worldly chemistry, THAT HOT FREAKING KISS??? I mean who are you kidding? Just get married already :P
@pattituazon I LOVE you fanfics, I literally can't wait to read them, I love that they always have that touch of the reality to them, it makes me believe like it really was like that, you keep it real and don't exaggerate. You are an amazing writer, if you publish something let us know i will DEFINITELY buy them!!
Stay happy and keep sailing, the weather these days is amazing and our ship is sailing smoothly :D
To all the new members, delurkers WELCOME,   >:D<

Guest eka5566

hohurm said: hmmm..remember i said it will be interesting to compare Minho's statement to dating rumors with past co-star vs with Shinhye. I googled it and so far what appeared relating to his past rumor are his agency statements that he's not dating. But not his. Don't tell me reporters never asked him directly about dating rumors in the past?
With his BOF co-star, his agency denied the rumor even though there were no pictures of them seen together off-screen. So i was wondering, why hasn't his agency make any statement about him and Shinhye yet? Are the rumors of them dating not that big in Korea? Whereas his dating rumor with his CH co-star (denied then confirmed) was also done through his agency.
Or is it because it's old news so the article has been removed? Maybe any long-time Minho fan can enlighten us with this? 

@dienna11 I'm pretty sure he smiled because he looked at Shinhye reactions. I mean, while looking at the parody even me myself was staring at SH reaction not the parody, her reaction so cute and she really pretty that night.You can see the difference when he saw the others scene he barely smile at all.
Also paid attention to LJS reaction, he smile and laugh only when Shinhye laugh ... practically these two guys look at the small screen on the right, not the parody :)) *and I'm sure I'm not delusional about this :) 
and @dienna11 please do not quote pictures. Please edit your post.

Guest tropicalgirl

Welcome @minshinlove, thank you for your posting   >:D<. So we're not delusional when we said  they flirting each other. We still sane =))

Archived