[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read that PSH still sick from cold when she came back.  It must be hard.  I know when I'm sick, you just want to crawl into bed but as a celebrity, she had to travel, attend an event and have everyone take your picture even though you're not feeling your best.  But even though she was sick, she still looked so beautiful!!

Remember from the wrap-up party?  Hopefully one day they will make a cake for their wedding day!!  :x
credit: cakefactory.co.kr

3555495ccdbff0dc.jpg

@ravairie seems like its a different scarf . But the patterns still match, so I guess the spazz can continue

:D

we'll see how long this matching things will going.

Yes u right i think so..

Guest minshin2046

Just have something to say to LMH , go n hug your lonely girl ! She is sick n need someone to care n lot of love ... Do something . X(

Gema said:

@ravairie seems like its a different scarf . But the patterns still match, so I guess the spazz can continue

:D

we'll see how long this matching things will going.

Guest westlife

can someone translate this please an interview of LMH
http://m.asiae.co.kr/view.htm?no=2014010221483192830

credit to LEE MIN HO THREAD and to @prosperity

Normally I don't look at "couple items" but I was thinking the same thing!  Is it the same scarf he wore at the wrap-up party? 

Im also not the type to look at couple items. But this is too much of a coincidence. It's the same scarf as the wrap up party right? Is it the ONLY scarf he owns????

Credit to kdrama stars

"Lee Min Ho said that, out of the actors and actresses who played the Empire high school students, he was the oldest.

Like Us on Facebook

"What is certain is that 'The Heirs' made me contemplate about love more than any other dramas I have done. While playing an 18 year old, I realized that the feeling precedes the logic.," Lee Min Ho said on his role in the SBS drama "The Heirs."

Lee Min Ho added that his personal love life, in fact, is the opposite of Kim Tan's.

"Personally, my love style is the opposite of that of Kim Tan. I am in the girl's vicinity for a long time. Only after long time of just being around her and having a kind of certainty, I change into Kim Tan," Lee Min Ho said.

"I was able to define love while filming 'The Heirs,' compared with filming any other dramas in the past. Although I do not have a girlfriend at the time, if I get to have one in the future, I really want to love her like Kim Tan."

The lady that he feels certain about will be very blessed indeed and know what I really want it to be "you know who"'!!! No girlfriend then I'm sure.... That's how you fall in love with "you know who" now... Haha! *delu mode*

Archived